Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
Ferguson - Celebrity reactions to the Mike Brown no indictment verdict...
(1/13) > >>
Croatch:
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/11/25/celebrities-react-to-ferguson-grand-jury-decision/20998846/?ncid=webmail1

Macklemore : The system that instills & protects white supremacy wins again. Humanity loses...No justice. I pray for Mike Brown & his family. So sad.

Tyler Oakley: A murder isn't even going to trial. We have so much to fix in this country. BLACK LIVES MATTER

Leslie Bibb: I'm shocked & saddened by this decision. I'm so sorry Ferguson. And my heart breaks for #MichaelBrown and his family.

Missy Elliott: My Heart is still heavy after last night... But I come from a Praying family! & the Power of Praye

Kevin Hart: His name is #MikeBrown and we should NEVER forget what happened to him 108 days ago in #Ferguson

-------------------------------------------------------------

Do people even consider, it's possible Darren Wilson was in the complete right?
You have to marvel at these dumb shits.  People have no full grasp of the facts in the case, the testimony of 18 people or so, etc.
These Hollywood politically correct pussies hop on what is good for public relations.  All praising some dipshit and asking for peace.
Not to mention, famous for mediocrity...at best.
To top it off, the brightest in the bunch always resort to prayer.

Siding with either side based on color, is moronic...and is exactly what has happened.  Just like the OJ verdict.
The media perpetuates racism all the time, but likes to be politically correct while doing it.
Same story with 2 white guys would never grace the national news.
Croatch:
Big thread here.  I guess I was spot on, so nothing to add here.
TheShape.:
"white supremacy wins again"  ::) There is only one race, the human race.
Archer77:
None of these buffoons ever think for themselves.  They repeat the typical lefty vocabulary.
Big Chiro Flex:
I am a Caucasian male and I have a very good credit score.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version