Author Topic: Kill, Befriend, slowly torture  (Read 13919 times)

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
Re: Kill, Befriend, slowly torture
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2014, 08:03:55 AM »
he talks about my kid and my relationship with her in a very negative light.

I don't care if he had a lobotomy.  i would gladly set him on fire and have lunch watching him burn to death.  

100% serious
Funny, Josh actually threatened you and your child and now your kissing his ass. Your tough guy act rings hollow.

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2014, 11:51:29 AM »
Start training Avesher.

Shizzo's going to show up huge when you're expecting a soft touch.

You know Junior's paying him to train and buying him gear.

Right?

Probably one of these if he wins:

The booze, not the lady.

Obviously.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2014, 02:44:43 PM »
Funny, Josh actually threatened you and your child and now your kissing his ass. Your tough guy act rings hollow.

Yes. And Josh has sincerely apologized to me...in private not for show on the boards.

O
Speaking of tough guy acts ringing hollow.  I would use you to play lawn darts you microscopic shitstain.....LOLOL

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2014, 05:50:04 PM »
Yes. And Josh has sincerely apologized to me...in private not for show on the boards.

O
Speaking of tough guy acts ringing hollow.  I would use you to play lawn darts you microscopic shitstain.....LOLOL

Disturbingly serious in some troubled minds, not so much in sane one's. ... lots grips to be taken on here. Groink absolutely DESTROYS posters. Physique wise that is. Egos can't be swallowed. Then posts are made.

®

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2014, 06:31:20 PM »
Disturbingly serious in some troubled minds, not so much in sane one's. ... lots grips to be taken on here. Groink absolutely DESTROYS posters. Physique wise that is. Egos can't be swallowed. Then posts are made.

Dude it's just sad at this point.  how long have these useless containers of frozen shit been trying to "put me in my place" ?

After a while you would think they might move on to something else to do with their time besides typing mean words....LOLOL

I mean....it's like nobody reacts, agrees..gives them a sympathy "LOL" ..nothing. just stop, no one cares about you dumbass gimmick

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2014, 07:02:56 PM »
Why do people dislike Groink so much?

I don't get it...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2014, 04:14:00 AM »
Why do people dislike Groink so much?

I don't get it...

been this way my whole life.    most people like me, and they really like me...but the people that don't like me REALLY don't like me

it's because I look great, which I will gladly rub in your face  and I'm a ninth degree  black belt in owning people if you talk shit about me. I'll have smoke coming out of your ears.   simple solution...don't talk shit about me in a malicious and sneaky way.

The BEST part is these assholes totally miss the boat.  I LIKE it.  do you think I would still be acting this way after 15 years,  and saying the outlandish shit I say if the reaction I got bothered me?

I laugh my ass off knowing these insecure little turds are so weak willed that they let some 50 year old  guy on the internet truly get to them. their posts are comedy...they might as well write "I was crying when I posted this"   hahahahahahaaaaaaa :D

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2014, 06:58:08 AM »

O
What a fucking pussy you are. The guy threatened your family and now you've got your nose up his ass. You're a clown.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2014, 06:59:30 AM »
been this way my whole life.    most people like me, and they really like me...but the people that don't like me REALLY don't like me

it's because I look great, which I will gladly rub in your face  and I'm a ninth degree  black belt in owning people if you talk shit about me. I'll have smoke coming out of your ears.   simple solution...don't talk shit about me in a malicious and sneaky way.

The BEST part is these assholes totally miss the boat.  I LIKE it.  do you think I would still be acting this way after 15 years,  and saying the outlandish shit I say if the reaction I got bothered me?

I laugh my ass off knowing these insecure little turds are so weak willed that they let some 50 year old  guy on the internet truly get to them. their posts are comedy...they might as well write "I was crying when I posted this"   hahahahahahaaaaaaa :D
You've got a criminal record. Nothing more needs to be said.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2014, 07:24:51 AM »
You've got a criminal record. Nothing more needs to be said.

sounds like you're crying again

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2014, 07:28:44 AM »
sounds like you're crying again
Is that all you got, loser?