Author Topic: Why are bodybuilder types so insecure?  (Read 3659 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Why are bodybuilder types so insecure?
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2014, 05:21:57 AM »
Depends which "bodybuilders" you are talking about.

If you are talking about the ones who all their life revolves around bodybuilding then I have to say, those types are the most insecure pussies I've ever met.

You can tell those retards are the ones who stand still in clubs trying to look mean and shit, when everybody else is having a good time.

Those are the types who are literally addicted to Anabolics, because without the drugs they lose their self essence and persona.

i remember back in the day when i used to go to CLUB ABYSS in sayreville,NJ and i used to see big sean allen there working as well as other bouncers,some of the bouncers would be having a pose off in the mirrors during the night ::) i dont remember sean allen doing that but the other ones used to do it all the time,they looked like friggin morons.

R

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2014, 03:18:05 PM »
Not to mention many of them are as lazy as can be in the gym, thinking they can replace true intensity aka weight on the bar with odd facial expressions and exaggerated grunts. Many being completely dependent on hormones as well, always funny to see the big guy who trains like a wimp either disappear from the gym all together for a few months until his next cycle or use the old wearing a sweat shirt /hoodie trick to attempt to hide all the size they've lost until their next cycle brings back in micro tank top season

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2014, 04:19:27 AM »
Not to mention many of them are as lazy as can be in the gym, thinking they can replace true intensity aka weight on the bar with odd facial expressions and exaggerated grunts. Many being completely dependent on hormones as well, always funny to see the big guy who trains like a wimp either disappear from the gym all together for a few months until his next cycle or use the old wearing a sweat shirt /hoodie trick to attempt to hide all the size they've lost until their next cycle brings back in micro tank top season

not true-we were hoodies so nobody knows what we look like at a certain time. go to golds venice and many pro bodybuilder are wearing a hoodie. They do this so their competition isn't seeing how shredded they are or not shredded. Shawn Rhoden is always shredded but you barely see him not wearing his hoodie in golds. Their s afunny video actually where jay cuttler recently trained there and everybody was wearing a hoodie . cuttler says they turned into a hoodie gang! I won;t lie I wear a hoodie all the time in the winter. If I get real Hot i'll drop down to a Tank but I can handle going through a whole workout with a hoodie on.

I actually do it so people don't know I'm on juice. Once it comes off you see crazy nitrogen retenion and 3 dimesional shoulders plus the small acne patches here and there and it's pretty obvious. I can always tel if somebody is on juice. some people wear hoodies for that reason as well. some gyms don't like juicers. That's why they built metroflex

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2014, 04:29:55 AM »
not true-we were hoodies so nobody knows what we look like at a certain time. go to golds venice and many pro bodybuilder are wearing a hoodie. They do this so their competition isn't seeing how shredded they are or not shredded. Shawn Rhoden is always shredded but you barely see him not wearing his hoodie in golds. Their s afunny video actually where jay cuttler recently trained there and everybody was wearing a hoodie . cuttler says they turned into a hoodie gang! I won;t lie I wear a hoodie all the time in the winter. If I get real Hot i'll drop down to a Tank but I can handle going through a whole workout with a hoodie on.

I actually do it so people don't know I'm on juice. Once it comes off you see crazy nitrogen retenion and 3 dimesional shoulders plus the small acne patches here and there and it's pretty obvious. I can always tel if somebody is on juice. some people wear hoodies for that reason as well. some gyms don't like juicers. That's why they built metroflex

true whitewidow,i used to wear hoodies even when i was totally shredded back in the 90's,people would say to me(why u wearing that hoodie big G?) they would say if i looked pretty decent like u id be wearing a tank top or something(guys im not saying i looked spectaculer or anything but i was happy with the way i looked)i just dont want anyone to think im trying to boast or anything cause i never looked good enough to boast. so anyway i would say im comfortable in my hoodie and if im covered up i dont think about looking in mirror at myself and wasting time,my moments of showing my goods came in the days i went to the beach on the weekends and the nightclubs at nights on weekends,thats when my hard work reaps it rewards. i dont think there is nothing wrong training with tank tops in the gym,thats cool also if u like it. im just a hoody guy,do i wear my hood over my head?NO I DONT,i think that looks to ghetto,ish and makes a person look like a THUG,but again,if a person likes that look thats cool with me also,to each his own and i got no problem with anyones dress codes.as long as they dont STINK from not washing their shirts or sweats,thats something thats unacceptable
R

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2014, 05:02:00 AM »

I wear mine over my head sometimes depending on what lift I'm doing. I'm not in as good of shape as when I was 25 and juicing and peaking I still wore a hoodie but I admit If I had my tank on underneath and had a crazy pump and saw some hot chicks or some dudes who thought they were hard I would take it off and all that came from that were 5-10 minute conversations from guys wanting work out tips or a meal plan or asked what I was using. I did have some chicks say man you look awesome but it was mostly dudes asking me questions.

even the masters champ of my state got jealous when I took off my hoodie because he thought he was so great,he always fucked with me and said (I see your drinking your whey protein and creatine and give me a wink!)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2014, 05:51:31 AM »
I wear mine over my head sometimes depending on what lift I'm doing. I'm not in as good of shape as when I was 25 and juicing and peaking I still wore a hoodie but I admit If I had my tank on underneath and had a crazy pump and saw some hot chicks or some dudes who thought they were hard I would take it off and all that came from that were 5-10 minute conversations from guys wanting work out tips or a meal plan or asked what I was using. I did have some chicks say man you look awesome but it was mostly dudes asking me questions.

even the masters champ of my state got jealous when I took off my hoodie because he thought he was so great,he always fucked with me and said (I see your drinking your whey protein and creatine and give me a wink!)

thats cool man, if its really cold ill wear my hoodie up tho,my favorite head wear is my skullys,i have abunch of them,from tapout,nogi,diamond gym, golds gym,renzo gracie academy,ricardo almeida bjj ect. i even wear my skullys in the summer :D, i like to put the skully over my headphones and it makes the music sound even better, im set in my ways i guess ;)
R

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2014, 06:42:14 AM »
alot of people train in hoodies so they do start to get to a certain degree of warmth and what that does is totally warm the muscles up and you don;t get as many joint issues are strains.
even if I was 2-3% BF 2 days out I would wear a hoodie to begin a workout. Ive never been that lean but Most pros will peal layers after certain degree of temp is felt. hell shawn ray did this way back in the day. Branch warren does it alot of guys do it.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2014, 06:57:05 AM »
alot of people train in hoodies so they do start to get to a certain degree of warmth and what that does is totally warm the muscles up and you don;t get as many joint issues are strains.
even if I was 2-3% BF 2 days out I would wear a hoodie to begin a workout. Ive never been that lean but Most pros will peal layers after certain degree of temp is felt. hell shawn ray did this way back in the day. Branch warren does it alot of guys do it.

my old gym in jersey had the most pro's come out of there than any other gym on the whole east coast and its like a HOODIE WONDERLAND, :D. heres a pic or 2 of the gym,i trained there since 82 or so

R

BigNJ

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2014, 07:29:13 AM »

LOL so true