Author Topic: My bank account alone....  (Read 12165 times)

tom joad

• Getbig V
Re: My bank account alone....
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2014, 12:34:32 PM »
when i was enjoying my "derek jeter years," i found that having deep pockets (let alone flashing money) was never necessary.  just telling girls (when they asked) that I was a lawyer was enough regardless of my actual income (which wasn't that high.)

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2014, 02:06:25 PM »
when i was enjoying my "derek jeter years," i found that having deep pockets (let alone flashing money) was never necessary.  just telling girls (when they asked) that I was a lawyer was enough regardless of my actual income (which wasn't that high.)
That may work in Narcotics Anonymous meetings, however I'm traveling in elevated social circles. You're not allowed.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2014, 02:18:57 PM »

Yeah, titles go a long way. When my brother wasn't making much money, he would still have a lot of women get impressed by the "lawyer" title. And my brother is pudgy with thinning hair

People who climb up to repair windmills make more money than a LOT of lawyers

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2014, 02:23:54 PM »
Yeah, titles go a long way. When my brother wasn't making much money, he would still have a lot of women get impressed by the "lawyer" title. And my brother is pudgy with thinning hair

Uhhhh........no.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2014, 02:27:00 PM »
Uhhhh........no.

Windmill repair people make 100k/year. That's more than a lot of lawyers starting out in their career

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2014, 02:38:26 PM »
Windmill repair people make 100k/year. That's more than a lot of lawyers starting out in their career

Is that true? I pay my rookie engineers in the low 100s, FFS. I should hire useless lawyers and teach them how to code.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2014, 02:46:06 PM »
Is that true? I pay my rookie engineers in the low 100s, FFS. I should hire useless lawyers and teach them how to code.

It's a dangerous job, so they get compensated accordingly. A family friend is one

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2014, 02:47:19 PM »
Hire some Indians and pay them $40k.

That is, of course, provided you're telling the truth. ;)

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2014, 02:49:38 PM »

::)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2014, 02:55:38 PM »
Hire some Indians and pay them $40k.

That is, of course, provided you're telling the truth. ;)

The Indian guys in the states make the same. The good ones (who are VERY good) can make much more.

I don't hire H1-B because of the immigration and sponsorship hassle, so it's green card or nothing. I will make an exception for Irish Dave.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2014, 03:14:44 PM »

::)

I specified WINDMILL repair.

Please note that I didn't say appliance repair, car repair, watch repair, etc

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2014, 03:16:28 PM »
The Indian guys in the states make the same. The good ones (who are VERY good) can make much more.

I don't hire H1-B because of the immigration and sponsorship hassle, so it's green card or nothing. I will make an exception for Irish Dave.
You're overpaying. There's tons of Indian programmers in Connecticut applying for mortgage loans and they aren't making close to 100. You the same guy who thinks windmill repairmen are making 100?

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2014, 03:18:53 PM »
I specified WINDMILL repair.

Please note that I didn't say appliance repair, car repair, watch repair, etc

Salary Overview
In 2009, wind techs earned an average starting salary of anywhere from $35,000 to $40,000 a year, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics' report "Careers in Wind Enegry." With experience, pay increases, of course. The Francis Tuttle Technology Center, a community college in Oklahoma, sets the high end of the pay scale at about $25 an hour, or $52,000 a year.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2014, 03:19:18 PM »
You're overpaying. There's tons of Indian programmers in Connecticut applying for mortgage loans and they aren't making close to 100. You the same guy who thinks windmill repairmen are making 100?

Seems like the range is $35,856 - $72,397 for windmill

Dude we know personally is making 100

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2014, 03:21:25 PM »

Lawyers are the scum of the earth. I feel sorry for your brother.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2014, 03:25:13 PM »
Seems like the range is $35,856 - $72,397 for windmill

Dude we know personally is making 100
The only way you can know what someone makes is to view their annual tax returns. And I doubt windmill techs and computer programmers are hiding money. Most guys greatly exagerate their income when talking to friends and acquaintances. I worked at a mortgage company for several years and I saw what people made. There's a reason Camry and Accord are the biggest sellers.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2014, 03:34:10 PM »

You in the mortgage biz too?? 

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2014, 03:38:14 PM »
The only way you can know what someone makes is to view their annual tax returns. And I doubt windmill techs and computer programmers are hiding money. Most guys greatly exagerate their income when talking to friends and acquaintances. I worked at a mortgage company for several years and I saw what people made. There's a reason Camry and Accord are the biggest sellers.

Actually - many people don't have need to supply full returns... DU / DO findings require only in specific instances.. TRV will always give accurate earnings for DTI purposes... As you know 4506T is standard

Why would you ever leave the mortgage industry??

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2014, 03:40:58 PM »
Actually - many people don't have need to supply full returns... DU / DO findings require only in specific instances.. TRV will always give accurate earnings for DTI purposes... As you know 4506T is standard

Why would you ever leave the mortgage industry??
The company I worked for got shut down. I'm working for an Investment company now selling bundles of distressed property.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2014, 03:41:39 PM »

Dammit, I should be lying, no wonder I never impress anyone  >:(

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2014, 03:47:06 PM »
The company I worked for got shut down. I'm working for an Investment company now selling bundles of distressed property.

I got ya man.. If you are a producer and ever want to get back in hit me up.. My guys are making 1.02 and no ripoff "tiers" ..

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2014, 04:13:23 PM »
....gets me more pussy than 99.9% of Getbig. I have an eight pack and perfect aesthetics, but these females are more concerned with my BMW and rental properties than they are with my ripped physique. You can't out train a small bank account. That's where Getbig fails.

Bmw?? Don't make me laugh  ;D

Ferraris, bentleys, rolls , Aston is what we are talking about

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2014, 04:33:12 PM »

I am in the greater Bostin area and I can promise you that RETARDS that can barely code make 6 figures. In the Bay Area, the retards are making $150k.

Over the past 5 years, I've hired or approved 30 or so engineers.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2014, 04:36:10 PM »
Jephrius, please provide some proof of wealth, to substantiate the claims you tend to make.

I have it on good authority that you're a paki living in a hut posting via 56k modem.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2014, 04:38:13 PM »
So, you carry proof of your bank balance with you when you try to meet women?

This is exactly what I was thinking.  After what I lost in my divorce I'd rather keep what's left to myself.