Author Topic: Arnold looking huge again!  (Read 8056 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnold looking huge again!
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2014, 03:59:37 AM »
Put on some serious mass lately!  :o

Arnold would have pumped her before and after the workout if it wasn't his daughter

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2014, 04:00:19 AM »
still bigger than that "natty" phaggot  :D :D
:D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2014, 04:29:52 AM »
More people from around the world know who Arnold is than anybody else on this planet. He has his faults but he truly is greatest personified.

Remember in PI when he said he wanted to be remembered forever like Jesus Christ? A 28 year old in an obscure cult/sport. It truly is amazing what he has done in life. And he never stops. Most of us are limited by our circumstances and opportunities. He is one of the precious few who has been able to determine his own destiny through sheer force of will.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2014, 04:35:33 AM »
More people from around the world know who Arnold is than anybody else on this planet. He has his faults but he truly is greatest personified.

Remember in PI when he said he wanted to be remembered forever like Jesus Christ? A 28 year old in an obscure cult/sport. It truly is amazing what he has done in life. And he never stops. Most of us are limited by our circumstances and opportunities. He is one of the precious few who has been able to determine his own destiny through sheer force of will.

i agree,arnold is just one of those rare people that would of rose to the top in anything he chose to do,not only that he woulda rose to the top of his chosen profession he woulda been the best ever in that area,he settles for nothing less than the very best,im very FORTUNATE i was born in the arnold era and got to grow up in the PUMPING IRON days and have ARNOLD as a role model for bodybuilding.same thing with MICHEAL JORDEN, most of us on here got to witness possibly the GREATEST PLAYER EVER to step onto the court and show his magic.
R

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2014, 04:41:06 AM »
exactly and still many people don't realise he became a millionaire through real estate before he was big in the movies.

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2014, 04:43:55 AM »
Brutal toilet brush hairstyle of peace on Arnold's pal.

X 2  ;D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2014, 04:50:10 AM »
is that a dude or broad way back by the dumbell rack over ahnolds right delt? definately got the 80,s hair do going on him/her
R

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2014, 05:04:11 AM »
i agree,arnold is just one of those rare people that would of rose to the top in anything he chose to do,not only that he woulda rose to the top of his chosen profession he woulda been the best ever in that area,he settles for nothing less than the very best,im very FORTUNATE i was born in the arnold era and got to grow up in the PUMPING IRON days and have ARNOLD as a role model for bodybuilding.same thing with MICHEAL JORDEN, most of us on here got to witness possibly the GREATEST PLAYER EVER to step onto the court and show his magic.

You're probably around my age. There were some real greatness from our era including those that you mentioned along with a few others that I grew up with like Michael Jackson and Muhammad Ali. But I think Arnold trumps them all. He'd be President if our Constitution allowed it.

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2014, 05:19:14 AM »
You're probably around my age. There were some real greatness from our era including those that you mentioned along with a few others that I grew up with like Michael Jackson and Muhammad Ali. But I think Arnold trumps them all. He'd be President if our Constitution allowed it.

damn you still post here? I thought you despised this place :-\

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2014, 05:21:31 AM »

i was 12 when i first watched pumping iron,it set a very DEEP IMPRESSION on me that from that day on i was never the same,i knew from that moment on i must develope my muscles,it was the only thing i thought about  and was obsessed with arnold.i started buying muscle mags,i bought arnolds workout manuals,anything i could find on the man i bought and studied
R

whitewidow

« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2014, 05:24:45 AM »
i was 12 when i first watched pumping iron,it set a very DEEP IMPRESSION on me that from that day on i was never the same,i knew from that moment on i must develope my muscles,it was the only thing i thought about  and was obsessed with arnold.i started buying muscle mags,i bought arnolds workout manuals,anything i could find on the man i bought and studied

I didn't see pumping Iron till I was 20! Really wish I would have seen it when I was that young, very inspirtional movie. Nowadays kids have youtube and get all the info we had to work hard to get.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2014, 05:47:13 AM »
I didn't see pumping Iron till I was 20! Really wish I would have seen it when I was that young, very inspirtional movie. Nowadays kids have youtube and get all the info we had to work hard to get.

exactly man, back in our day(me n u) we had to go to libraries,magazine stores ect to find any info :Pthese days its all over the internet. i tell my son who is 8yrs old how easy he has it getting info on anything,i remember walking in the snow to the library just to get some info on something like homework. these kids these days have it made
R

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2014, 12:46:24 PM »

He definitely trumps them all. Arnold - movie star, philanthropists, successful businessman, governor of Cali (not just any state) and married into American royalty. Did I miss something? Oh yeah, wasn't he ALSO a bodybuilder? Nobody even comes close.

He's the most successful person America has seen in 100 years or more. Think on the level of Hitler or Alexander.

T-REX007

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2014, 01:15:25 PM »
Arnold as President -  ???

He would have been incredible in some ways, whatever he wanted to do, he would have gotten it done
Can you imagine him playing mind games with other world leaders. or members of congress ?  ;D

I think his Presidency would have definitely been one for the history books - the scandals, what if's etc.... that probably would have been associated with him

I think he would have been center- left on his foreign relations with other countries, don't see him being like Reagan at all, more like JFK

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2014, 01:28:06 PM »
She looks like Arnold with long hair

what's your point?

E
E

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2014, 05:17:35 PM »
I would vote for Arnold for president.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2014, 06:11:16 PM »
Politics and Maid-humping....

What's not to like?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2014, 06:28:37 PM »

I was about 14 when I saw PI. It also change my how outlook on bbers. I would see them on the back of comic books and remember Charles Atlas and his "dynamic tension" courses. I didn't really know what to think of them but I didn't think it was real, functional muscle. That they just did something to make their muscles look big but it was fake. One of my friends once told me that they inject air into their muscles to puff it up. I didn't think they really lifted weights or were strong.

All that changed when I saw PI and that scene with Arnold and Ed squatting. Really inspirational on how hard they really changed. Then there was that prejuding scene with Nubret standing there just breathing with his abs contracting and relaxing. That just blew my mind away. I never saw anything like it.

Injecting stuff into your muscles to make them look big. Fake muscles. I was so naive back then.

Well, maybe not....

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2014, 08:46:48 PM »
The real photo  ;)

KSA

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2014, 08:47:45 PM »
 ;)

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2014, 09:06:04 PM »

Yes!