Author Topic: Your best/coolest interactions with any pro bodybuilder.  (Read 5346 times)

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
Re: Your best/coolest interactions with any pro bodybuilder.
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2014, 07:36:33 AM »

Haha, wtf, is he adressing our beloved Howard? (I couldn't watch more than 20s, the dude creeps me out)

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2014, 07:40:19 AM »
The "interaction" startet at an ice machine

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2014, 07:51:10 AM »
i bet that mayor had a raging hard on in the video, what a fucking tool this guy is

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2014, 08:07:58 AM »
Met Corney, Zane, Padilla, Katz, Robby and few others. Here's some impressions.

Robby looked really small in his track suit. When I saw him on stage that night I couldn't believe how good he looked. I bet in contest condition he was only about 205-210 at around 5'8".

Zane appeared to love the attention of the fans.

Padilla was all full of smiles and laughter. Seemed like a great guy.

Katz was at his biggest when I met him. In street clothes he was intimidating. I remember few fans talked to him. I know he comes off as a softy in Pumping Iron but back in the day he was one scary looking guy. He did play for the Jets the year before they won the Super Bowl.

Corney was asked by my friend if he used steroids. This was back when it was just about a secret to many. He looked really pissed off at the question and of course denied it.

Dennis Tenerino was competing in one of the Nights of Champions in NYC. His relative who I think was an uncle appeared drunk and kept yelling stuff like Dennis should win.  Dennis seemed really pissed off leaving the contest walking down the street.

I also met Rich Gaspari in his prime. He trained on occasion with a guy I worked with.  I left work and my friend says come over to my car I want you to meet someone. Gaspari was ripped and huge wearing shorts. His thighs looked like skinned dinosaur legs.  I lost contact with the guy I worked with. They fired him for some unknown reason. The last thing I heard was that he was found dead in an alley in a crime ridden town. The paper gave no reason and never followed up.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2014, 08:11:37 AM »
"I also met Rich Gaspari in his prime. He was the sometimes training partner of a guy I worked with.  I left work and my friend says come over to my car I want you to meet someone. Gaspari was ripped and huge wearing shorts. His thighs looked like skinned dinosaur legs.  I lost contact with the guy I worked with. They fired him for some unknown reason. The last think I heard was that he was found dead in an alley in a crime ridden town. The paper gave no reason and never followed up."

Maybe his spotting wasn't up to par...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2014, 09:43:56 AM »
Talked hoes and football with Chris Cormier after finishing up a few sets at golds

Then he went back to recording hoes working out on his iphone

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2014, 06:25:00 AM »
this one pro went on a murder spree after promising to hospitalize me, but decided to go to a nail salon instead.   whew, was i relieved.  anyway, he seemed cool, hasn't been on the scene for a while, and still remembered as owning the best garden hose biceps ever not attached to ronnie coleman.  

The coolest thing about that was that Titus was drinking a root beer waiting for Kelly to get her nails done when they were on the run. ;D

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2014, 06:29:50 AM »
The coolest thing about that was that Titus was drinking a root beer waiting for Kelly to get her nails done when they were on the run. ;D
Mug, A&W, or IBC in the glass bottle?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2014, 06:44:17 AM »

titus gave no fcks.  the lack of caffeine in the root beer is a little disheartening though.

and the thought of stopping to get nails done while you're on the run, a nationwide manhunt, for a murder... it's mind-boggling.