Author Topic: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns - Again?  (Read 32313 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2014, 03:59:45 PM »
Vince is very entertaining man, no doubt about it.

There is no way anyone can deny that. The man knows how to have a good time.

"1"

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2014, 04:24:27 PM »
Venom Versace appears to have perfectly executed the "double -self-fisting" finish after "most muscular" pose ???

lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2014, 05:48:35 PM »
Ok I give you some respect for admitting to the gear usage. that is about what dave said he advised. I think I remeber you talking about some kind of wreckbut was that before this show? if so I give you credit for still training and doing what you can. I know many would give up after that! I got hit by a drunk driver and fucked up my back and didn't train for awhile so I do commend you for that! But to be fair you did beat a natty on juice. I say if the injury was before this contest the juice might make this a even show.Obviously a injury like that would limit your training were vince has no excuse. I don't know what to say at the end. good job for billy training so limited. Why do this again? It was amusing the first time and kind of like a dream fight come true.

Dude, will you shut the fuck up with this nonsense.  Lately, you have been blubbering out some stupid ass shit.  What the fuck is wrong with you anyway???

Billy's state of affairs is due to the high level of androgens he's used which has obviously caused his bones to become brittle....he would be stupid to continue or even attempt any type of heavy lifting unless he wants to be in a neck brace AGAIN. 

A

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2014, 06:23:57 PM »
Dude, will you shut the fuck up with this nonsense.  Lately, you have been blubbering out some stupid ass shit.  What the fuck is wrong with you anyway??

Hahaha glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Permafry of peace.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2014, 06:32:18 PM »
Billy, you must have a lot going in life in your life to try and troll Venom Vince Versace into titty bowl part 2  ::)
I

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2014, 06:41:11 PM »
Billy can't  stop thinking about his past. Dave has hurt him deeply. It's like the breakup of a full on sexual love relationship. To him, the Goodrum contest reminds him of his glory days when he lived with Dave and he thought it would never end.

He also beat Vince - if Vince hadn't guzzled that cheesesteak , things might have been different - and it remains a significant victory in Billy's life. Now his back is permanently adorned with his message to Dave, the man that broke his heart and now lives on, carved into Billy's twisted flesh.
O

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2014, 07:48:52 PM »
Billy can't  stop thinking about his past. Dave has hurt him deeply. It's like the breakup of a full on sexual love relationship. To him, the Goodrum contest reminds him of his glory days when he lived with Dave and he thought it would never end.

He also beat Vince - if Vince hadn't guzzled that cheesesteak , things might have been different - and it remains a significant victory in Billy's life. Now his back is permanently adorned with his message to Dave, the man that broke his heart and now lives on, carved into Billy's twisted flesh.
True poetry

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2014, 08:02:22 PM »
Billy Guns looking for trouble in this thread.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2014, 08:26:39 PM »

separation in his shoulders, big traps, tear drop in the quads, solid guns.

billy guns should be running for his life!!
X

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2014, 08:30:32 PM »

That's Mr Universe right there.

Billy Guns

« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2014, 08:32:41 PM »
Dude, will you shut the fuck up with this nonsense.  Lately, you have been blubbering out some stupid ass shit.  What the fuck is wrong with you anyway???

Billy's state of affairs is due to the high level of androgens he's used which has obviously caused his bones to become brittle....he would be stupid to continue or even attempt any type of heavy lifting unless he wants to be in a neck brace AGAIN. 

The Gear was not the reason I was paralyzed...i had 3 major wrecks early in life and then in 04 a major motorcycle wreck. Lifting heavy added the stress to crush what little i had left of fluid in the discs between c4 thru c 7

I no longer bench over 250 and cannot train legs other than extensions and leg curls or i go numb

I train smart these days and maintain a physique that Vince will never beat.

I also never wore a neck brace all the bracing was implanted internally with plates and screws no good doctor would use a neck brace after spinal surgery it weakens the muscles in the neck

So venom versace stop making excuses and knuckle up

We never completed the in the trenches video for MD that would be a good laugh

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2014, 08:56:09 PM »
The Gear was not the reason I was paralyzed...i had 3 major wrecks early in life and then in 04 a major motorcycle wreck. Lifting heavy added the stress to crush what little i had left of fluid in the discs between c4 thru c 7

I no longer bench over 250 and cannot train legs other than extensions and leg curls or i go numb

I also never wore a neck brace all the bracing was implanted internally with plates and screws no good doctor would use a neck brace after spinal surgery it weakens the muscles in the neck

Let's see this everyday easy to maintain physique.

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2014, 08:58:33 PM »
Vince is not being honest.When the show was happening Vince said he was dieting and was sure he would win the show.He may have ate a Cheese steak and had a Corona before the pose down.
I know alot of guys who eat cheat meals to fill out before a show.
Its an old school trick.I have done it.Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.
I think Vince should take Billy up on this.Why not? It would be fun.
I think Billy would win again.
AS far as Billy being on gear, I doubt it.If he was on, it wasnt much.He looks to stringy and catabolic to bhe on gear.So he either really under ate, overtrained severaly or had bad gear.
Or all of the above.Its hard to get that flat and stringy on gear.
Billy looks like a natural bodybuilder, that over dieted or over trained.
Thats what Doug Miler would look like if he was really natural trying to obtain glutes, lol.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2014, 09:04:26 PM »

AS far as Billy being on gear, I doubt it.If he was on, it wasnt much.He looks to stringy and catabolic to bhe on gear.So he either really under ate, overtrained severaly or had bad gear.
Or all of the above.Its hard to get that flat and stringy on gear.

Or maybe Billy has shit genetics and the worst response to gear in history.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2014, 09:20:40 PM »

Billy, steroids causes lost of bone density....in any event,  I have more important things to do. 
A

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2014, 03:20:33 AM »

Billy, steroids causes lost of bone density....in any event,  I have more important things to do. 

Truth.. One dude where I live broke his humerous coz of this. It literally just snapped in half. Apparently coz drastic increase in arm size and strength, combined with decreased bone density.

On the rematch - take the Challenge Vince! I know you say you are busy but that 1-0 scoreline to Guns would irritate even the best of us....

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2014, 03:31:57 AM »
Billy, you must have a lot going in life in your life to try and troll Venom Vince Versace into titty bowl part 2  ::)

Versace Vince !!yesss lmao

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2014, 03:33:03 AM »
Billy Guns got them pop cap blank firing plastic piece of shit toy guns

whitewidow

« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2014, 03:46:09 AM »

I don't know what your talking about. I said he shouldn't take any pride in beating a natty on juice. It's not nonsense I didn;t say anything bad about you. I did say he is limited training wise and you have no injurys you complain about so what is your excuse? being busy is not a excuse! everybody is busy! You really don't have 1 hour a day where you can train?

like i said the first time billy is dumb for taking pride in beating a natty on juice but I do commend him for working out with those injurys he has! I have some bad discs and it suck! it does limit your training.

whitewidow

« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2014, 03:49:10 AM »
Hahaha glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Permafry of peace.

lol coming from somebody who calls themselves alphagyno? obvious gimmick account. I might fuck around in this section but show me one post this last week or month in the steroid section where I gave somebody bad advice?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #95 on: December 03, 2014, 04:16:00 AM »
lol coming from somebody who calls themselves alphagyno? obvious gimmick account. I might fuck around in this section but show me one post this last week or month in the steroid section where I gave somebody bad advice?

You accused PJ Braun of being arrested recently and you've been stating some ridiculous bullshit.  Don't post if you're on drugs
A

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 03, 2014, 04:21:30 AM »

You accused PJ Braun of being arrested recently and you've been stating some ridiculous bullshit.  Don't post if you're on drugs

Lol like 99.9% of getbig wouldnt be able to post by your logic

whitewidow

« Reply #97 on: December 03, 2014, 04:26:17 AM »

That was my fault. I admitted that. he was arrested though! vince I only posts my opinions.. I didn;t slam you in any way! read the first posts i said Billy should be ashamed of beating a natty on juice. I might fuck around in this section but I do moderate the steroid section. Show me one post where I gave somebody bad advice?

Billy Guns

« Reply #98 on: December 03, 2014, 04:33:03 AM »

Better things to do?? Name 1

As a stated before you aint rich and living out of a rented room on craigslist

You always said you owned your trailer another lie cause you moved.

Why rent when you own

Now stop bsing and sign up for another defeat

whitewidow

« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2014, 04:38:39 AM »

Better things to do?? Name 1

As a stated before you aint rich and living out of a rented room on craigslist

You always said you owned your trailer another lie cause you moved.

Why rent when you own

Now stop bsing and sign up for another defeat

Billy will you do the show natural? I think your right! Vince isn't to busy and could find 1 hour a day to train. alot of excuses from Vince. vince for a black man you have the worst genetics I have ever seen!

either that or you train like shit! My guess is the later sentence. I would just train and beat billy out especially since billy has so many injurys. what you can;t beat a man with that many injurys?

hell without the juice my money is on Billy. first show I don't see why he would take any pride because he was juicing but I bet he can beat you natural!vince  just do the show and shut us up!