Author Topic: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage  (Read 57878 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: NYPD Chokehold Cop - This should be the real Ferguson outrage
« Reply #425 on: December 31, 2014, 08:22:29 AM »
Did a brotha rape your mom or something? If I remember correctly,  didn't you say you used drugs before? Something doesn't seem right with you. Do you have friends or family? Go enjoy life dude.

I hit one of your soft spots.  You're a hypersensitive baby.
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: December 31, 2014, 08:23:49 AM »
I hit one of your soft spots.  You're a hypersensitive baby.

Nope, you just sound so angry all the time. I was thinking it could be drug related.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #427 on: December 31, 2014, 08:27:23 AM »
Nope, you just sound so angry all the time. I was thinking it could be drug related.

I sound angry?  You're the one constantly crying about how everybody is against you.. No matter the topic you always manage to whine on about how terrible getbig is and how people are mean to you and racist.  You're a typical crybaby man-child with a victim complex.  I'd rather be angry than an estrogen soaked blabbering beta boy.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #428 on: December 31, 2014, 09:53:09 AM »
You're the last person to tell someone to relax.  You're constantly whining and butthurt over something.   You play the oh poor me everyone is out to get me game in 99% of your posts. It's the same damn crybaby bullshit over and over again.

And I'm not The Ugly..FACT

Pal, not my fault. Seems anyone here who finds J or andre a little overly sensitive about race, gets annoyed by their instinctual 'innocent black' defenses, and grows tired of their total inability to own their culture's shortcomings, has to be you. Guess if I'd dropped in a few "Obama"s they'd have pinned me as Soul Crusher instead.

Of course, makes zero difference we've both been here forever, and that Shizzo already knows I'm really chaos.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #429 on: December 31, 2014, 10:06:42 AM »
Pal, not my fault. Seems anyone here who finds J or andre a little overly sensitive about race, gets annoyed by their instinctual 'innocent black' defenses, and grows tired of their total inability to own their culture's shortcomings, has to be you. Guess if I'd dropped in a few "Obama"s they'd have pinned me as Soul Crusher instead.

Of course, makes zero difference we've both been here forever, and that Shizzo already knows I'm really chaos.

Let me be clear, I do not feel insulted by the comparison.  LittleJenkem can believe whatever he wants.  God knows he's going to anyway.
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: December 31, 2014, 10:10:01 AM »
I sound angry?  You're the one constantly crying about how everybody is against you.. No matter the topic you always manage to whine on about how terrible getbig is and how people are mean to you and racist.  You're a typical crybaby man-child with a victim complex.  I'd rather be angry than an estrogen soaked blabbering beta boy.

It's funny many of your kind find you racist from the pm's I received. What does that make them?  ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #431 on: December 31, 2014, 10:13:34 AM »
It's funny many of your kind find you racist from the pm's I received. What does that make them?  ???

Yet none of them can give me examples.  I suspect they are just oversensitive cry babies like you or dumbass enablers guilt ridden into agreeing with you. They understand that you have an extremely fragile ego and need constant reassurances that you aren't a sad pathetic baby-man.  Unfortunately they feed into your victim complex.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: December 31, 2014, 10:18:42 AM »
Let me be clear, I do not feel insulted by the comparison.  LittleJenkem can believe whatever he wants.  God knows he's going to anyway.

Feel the same, whatever makes one's Gb experience more rewarding. Just here to help.

But you gotta know you're a tad bitchy when a female mod calls you out as bitchy. 'Member, J?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #433 on: December 31, 2014, 10:20:32 AM »
Yet none of them can give me examples.  I suspect they are just oversensitive cry babies like you or dumbass enablers guilt ridden into agreeing with you. They understand that you have an extremely fragile ego and need constant reassurances that you aren't a sad pathetic baby-man.  Unfortunately they feed into your victim complex.

Your post just prove what I've been saying all along. You need to go back to rehab brother. BTW One of those "crybabies" that is tired of your shit, is the owner of the site.  :-*

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #434 on: December 31, 2014, 10:21:30 AM »
Feel the same, whatever makes one's Gb experience more rewarding. Just here to help.

But you gotta know you're a tad bitchy when a female mod calls you out as bitchy. 'Member, J?

Oh Yes my favorite Princess

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #435 on: December 31, 2014, 10:26:21 AM »
Your post just prove what I've been saying all along. You need to go back to rehab brother. BTW One of those "crybabies" that is tired of your shit, is the owner of the site.  :-*

You sound angry.  If the owner of this site is upset it must be because you send him thousands of complaints about me.  You are after all a crybaby and that's what crybabies do, complain. Just like a little crybaby tattle tale you run to Ron and ball your eyes out and then post on the board that Ron is upset with me. Grown men don't do that. Ron can be as upset at me as he wants but he has no grounds. Unlike you Andre and Vince I haven't used racial slurs against anyone. If Ron has a problem he should take it up with me. He doesn't need a little bitch boy whiner speaking for him.  
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #436 on: December 31, 2014, 10:31:40 AM »

He screamed racism when booty wouldn't give him the time of day.  LittleJenkem has a fragile ego and booty rejecting him caused him to flip out and continue to flip out when booty posts.  For some reason he thinks I used to do drugs.  The most I've done is smoke Marijuana. If I was a former drug user I would admit it.  
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #437 on: December 31, 2014, 10:34:52 AM »

He screamed racism when booty wouldn't give him the time of day.  LittleJenkem has a fragile ego and booty rejected him caused him to flip out and continue to flip out when booty posts.   For some reason he thinks I used to do drugs.  The most I've done is smoke Marijuana. If I was a former drug user I would admit it.   

I just like to entertain his victimhood from time to time. No reason to invest in his existence beyond that.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #438 on: December 31, 2014, 10:48:17 AM »
I just like to entertain his victimhood from time to time. No reason to invest in his existence beyond that.

Very true.  Besides victimhood he doesn't have much of an existence.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #439 on: December 31, 2014, 11:23:18 AM »

Translation = "I went crying to Ron like a little bitch."

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #440 on: December 31, 2014, 11:29:20 AM »
Translation = "I went crying to Ron like a little bitch."

Exactly.  It's like saying I went to my dad and told him you were mean to me and now he's going to beat you up. Littlejenkems admission only confirms his status as getbig resident crybaby tattle tale. 
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #441 on: December 31, 2014, 02:21:14 PM »

You're a crybaby narc, "LiterallyGay".

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: December 31, 2014, 02:22:10 PM »

no..he's just angry at black people .......long story...and he uses GetBig to vent the things he could never get away with in person/real life

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #443 on: December 31, 2014, 02:53:29 PM »
no..he's just angry at black people .......long story...and he uses GetBig to vent the things he could never get away with in person/real life

You're another cry baby tattle  tale.  I have it on good authority you have been crying to Ron and the mods.  Someone like you, who uses racial slurs and says the most racist things on getbig has the nerve to run to daddy and tattle. You've said far worse things than I ever have.   You're just another oversensitive man-child who throws a tantrum when his feelings are hurt.  Black guys have the most fragile egos.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #444 on: December 31, 2014, 03:36:38 PM »
You're another cry baby tattle  tale.  I have it on good authority you have been crying to Ron and the mods.  Someone like you, who uses racial slurs and says the most racist things on getbig has the nerve to run to daddy and tattle. You've said far worse things than I ever have.   You're just another oversensitive man-child who throws a tantrum when his feelings are hurt.  Black guys have the most fragile egos.

now you've really jumped the shark....I've been here for 8 years...since the old days...why cry to Ron now????...I've put up with much bigger dummies than you....and I never use racist slurs unless its retaliation for same or unless its someone who I have a good relationship with and its done as a joke.....you're the crybaby....so haunted by your ill treatment by blacks that you come on here at any opportunity and show up in every single race thread.....
get therapy and get over it

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #445 on: December 31, 2014, 03:52:16 PM »
now you've really jumped the shark....I've been here for 8 years...since the old days...why cry to Ron now????...I've put up with much bigger dummies than you....and I never use racist slurs unless its retaliation for same or unless its someone who I have a good relationship with and its done as a joke.....you're the crybaby....so haunted by your ill treatment by blacks that you come on here at any opportunity and show up in every single race thread.....
get therapy and get over it

Why cry to Ron?  Isn't it obvious.  You're an oversensitive crybaby with a victim complex. You've used racial slurs in the past toward me and you've said more racially insensitivity things than I ever have on my worst day.  You are always throwing a pity party for yourself.  No one likes or respects you here-well maybe the other members of team crybaby.  Funny thing is that its you and littlejenkem that made today all about race. I know you're a narc and a lot of other people do too.   You are the one of the dumbest members on this site.  When have you ever been right about anything?  When have you ever contributed an interesting or intelligent comment?  Nowhere is the answer.  So turn off the computer, turn on the public enemy and cry yourself to sleep.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #446 on: December 31, 2014, 04:35:03 PM »
Why cry to Ron?  Isn't it obvious.  You're an oversensitive crybaby with a victim complex. You've used racial slurs in the past toward me and you've said more racially insensitivity things than I ever have on my worst day.  You are always throwing a pity party for yourself.  No one likes or respects you here-well maybe the other members of team crybaby.  Funny thing is that its you and littlejenkem that made today all about race. I know you're a narc and a lot of other people do too.   You are the one of the dumbest members on this site.  When have you ever been right about anything?  When have you ever contributed an interesting or intelligent comment?  Nowhere is the answer.  So turn off the computer, turn on the public enemy and cry yourself to sleep.

Lot of made up stuff................... ...........DID NOT READ ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #447 on: December 31, 2014, 04:40:37 PM »

Lot of made up stuff................... ...........DID NOT READ ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

How would you know there is made up stuff if you didn't read?  What this is called is an epic fail.  You should be familiar with the concept.  Did you wife finally leave?  I know shes been threatening to. Your marriage has been rocky for a while. Anybody want to see a pic of his ugly ass latina wife?
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #448 on: December 31, 2014, 04:51:50 PM »
How would you know there is made up stuff if you didn't read?  What this is called is an epic fail.  You should be familiar with the concept.  Did you wife finally leave?  I know shes been threatening to. Your marriage has been rocky for a while. Anybody want to see a pic of his ugly ass latina wife?

:D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #449 on: December 31, 2014, 04:55:33 PM »
:D

Andre isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.  He's going through a lot right now so lets cut him some slack.  Last I heard his ugly ass latina wife wanted to dump him.
A