Author Topic: Getbig Question Of The Week  (Read 2388 times)

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
Re: Getbig Question Of The Week
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2014, 11:13:02 PM »
Morocco or South Africa...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2014, 11:25:39 PM »
guy

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2014, 11:29:49 PM »
With my ability to make fire and the wheel I could pretty much set myself up anywhere and become king.

This post is strong and deserves recognition.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2014, 12:04:24 AM »
From the persective of someone who actually lives in Africa- either Cape town or Durban in South Africa…

Durban is very laid back city  - Cool friendly culture, Good surf, Tropical -  Hot climate all year, Rugby, lots of hot women, close to the mountains (Drakensberg) game reserves/hunting, Natal midlands meander, good gyms/very physical culture - lots of bodybuilders in Durbs - my gym has a few IFBB and NABBA pros, good quality cheap local BB supplements, cheap BBing food, cheap gear (very available) if you're into that sort of thing...

Cape town is a GREAT holiday destination – bit windy at times and can be overpriced but amazing beaches, loads of hot women - girl to guy ratio is 6 to 1 and that guy most likely is gay - women can be a bit stuck up > lots of "models waiting to be discovered" good hiking, bungy jumping/bridge swinging, top wine/food, great white shark diving, penguins on the beach, markets, Mediterranean climate, Close to the garden route, game parks etc.

Despite what you may read in the media the crime in South Africa is really only bad in certain areas. And mainly concentrated in two provinces in South Africa (Gauteng and Kwa Zulu natal namely) Whites and blacks are cool with each other mainly - most rape & murder is black on black with some black on white (just like in the USA, UK and elsewhere)...Hopefully things improve here as education, goverment coruption and poverty are tackled.
SA like any 3rd world country or big city re. crime. You just have to use common sense where ever you are and you'll be fine.

I actually felt more unsafe in LA than anywhere I've been in SA.

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2014, 12:06:31 AM »
Dubai, India

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2014, 12:18:11 AM »
I just thought you were pulling your enterprises and vast empire behind the ole family truckster and head to Africa. Don't forget to rotate the tires on the homestead before you leave.

Coach, do you think its possible to believe that Vince pays his property taxes at the DMV?

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2014, 12:21:13 AM »
I just thought you were pulling your enterprises and vast empire behind the ole family truckster and head to Africa. Don't forget to rotate the tires on the homestead before you leave.

Haha, first time Coach's made me laugh.