Author Topic: Homeless Bodybuilder - Jacques Sayagh  (Read 11395 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Homeless Bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2014, 05:26:15 AM »
Fuck I thought his left tit was gyno that was blurred but that;s just his wrist.  haha

yes me to,lol,i was like man thats some nasty gyno,i realized it only after staring at it harder that it was his wrist ;D. i looked my best when i was homeless also per say, even though i was living in different motels,staying at freinds houses ect and techniclly wasnt really on the streets but i just didnt have a place to call home. a month later or so i got my deposit saved up and got my own place,but i was very lean and hard cause i wasnt eating much cause i was saving all my money for the apartment
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2014, 05:41:21 AM »
my theory is if the guy has enough willpower and discipline to keep a great build like that being homeless he can easily get a job and be a productive member of society.honestly if i had a company id give him a chance, everyone needs second chances sometimes in life. he would prolly b perfect for a personal trainer or working in a gym period, its quite obvious the guy has good discilpline and will power but its also obvious he needs guidance and direction so he doesnt end up back in the gutters
R

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2014, 06:29:35 AM »
He had expensive supplements very hard to tell if he is natural. he looks like he is natural in this video but not a life long natty. seemed kind of staged, I don't think I buy this story! the guy is still able to work and isn't horrible looking. if he shaved and cleaned up a bit I bet he could be a waiter or something and make some decent cash. Maybe he got in a fight with his gilrfriend and left for  few days. No 110% bum carrys around bodybuilding supps and trains on the street like that.

I believe this is deceiving.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2014, 06:41:07 AM »
He had expensive supplements very hard to tell if he is natural. he looks like he is natural in this video but not a life long natty. seemed kind of staged, I don't think I buy this story! the guy is still able to work and isn't horrible looking. if he shaved and cleaned up a bit I bet he could be a waiter or something and make some decent cash. Maybe he got in a fight with his gilrfriend and left for  few days. No 110% bum carrys around bodybuilding supps and trains on the street like that.

I believe this is deceiving.

exactly,the homeless dudes in the city areas in my area r all cracked out or dope feinds looking to scrape together enough change to go buy a bag down the street,not all ripped up and musculer,lol,they must be the upper class homeless dudes ;D
R

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2014, 06:46:13 AM »
exactly,the homeless dudes in the city areas in my area r all cracked out or dope feinds looking to scrape together enough change to go buy a bag down the street,not all ripped up and musculer,lol,they must be the upper class homeless dudes ;D

Exactly! somebody would of offered this guy at least a labor job. Sorry i don;t buy it no Bum looks like that unless he got nthrown out of his house yesterday because he got in a fight with his girl. if this guy shaved and fixed up his hair he is very likely to get a decent job as a waiter or something similar. Obviously he isn't stupid.