Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge
Just Pure Stupidity
(1/2) > >>
avesher:
I used to think shizzo was stupid, which he is, but he's one of those got dealt a bad hand in life cant help being a dimwit.

Lungrenisback on the other hand is just a fucking genuine moron. He is the poster child for low iq stupidity that tries to portray himself as intelligent. I really dont have much else to say about him, it just makes me shake my head daily how dumb he is.
Princess L:
Things could be worse 8)

avesher:

--- Quote from: Princess L on December 06, 2014, 11:12:02 AM ---Things could be worse 8)

--- End quote ---

Potato is on full pout today. She acts like life is oh so terrible lol.
Kim Jong Bob:

--- Quote from: avesher on December 06, 2014, 10:23:57 AM ---I used to think shizzo was stupid, which he is, but he's one of those got dealt a bad hand in life cant help being a dimwit.

Lungrenisback on the other hand is just a fucking genuine moron. He is the poster child for low iq stupidity that tries to portray himself as intelligent. I really dont have much else to say about him, it just makes me shake my head daily how dumb he is.

--- End quote ---
the only thing lundgrenisback has learned me is that dicks tasts like salty bananas.
Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Princess L on December 06, 2014, 11:12:02 AM ---Things could be worse 8)

--- End quote ---

I wonder if this pup was trying to do the right thing and go potty on the toilet when he slipped and fell in?
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version