Author Topic: Sexodus: Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society  (Read 15395 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Sexodus: Men Giving Up On Women And Checking Out Of Society
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2014, 06:17:03 PM »
why do you guys care so much all of a sudden to have children anyway, in order to secure the white race  ::)

my x did abortion and I was extremely relieved when she did, no question.

Besides white race is the most two faced, back stabbing, most pervert, weird and socially awkward human race there is. I don't carry your flag, but I'm not a liberal, I'm against gay mirrage, gay adoption, mass imigration but the mentality of my race is bullshit, you're crazy! I can't help you guys. You're on your own, I'm out.

when the world ends all the uneducated, unwanted whites, the poor ones are left on the radioactive earth with all the poor blacks and browns and yellows to work in unhealthy jobs for nickles, and only the extremely educated white people aka the perfect ones that matter move in to a floating paradise above the sky, that is lead By a feminist broad with strong calves and hips, but even she needs to take orders from 'the board' that includes few men and few women. That's white people's designed utopia so I don't care about the news article in this thread.

Dont get much more 2 faced greedy and controlling than whites. Chinese don't care about controlling other peoples' business like the whites do

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2014, 06:22:38 PM »
Dont get much more 2 faced greedy and controlling than whites. Chinese don't care about controlling other peoples' business like the whites do
Is that a fact? Ever heard of Mugabe? Holder? Seen the corruption in Detroit with black politicians? All races have greedy and corrupt people. The Mayans decapitated thousands and rolled their heads down stepped pyramids which were caught in nets as a game. Mao was as greedy and corrupt as they come.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2014, 06:24:17 PM »
Is that a fact? Ever heard of Mugabe? Holder? Seen the corruption in Detroit with black politicians? All races have greedy and corrupt people. The Mayans decapitated thousands and rolled their heads down stepped pyramids which were caught in nets as a game. Mao was as greedy and corrupt as they come.

You are correct there are other 2 faced races but whites top them all.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2014, 06:41:31 PM »
well, white folks...we had a good a good run.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 09, 2014, 07:02:42 PM »
well, white folks...we had a good a good run.

this

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: December 09, 2014, 07:13:06 PM »
Women, blacks, and gays have significantly lower IQ

Are you implying that your child is/was lower iq that's why you didn't take care of it and he died?
!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #81 on: December 09, 2014, 08:20:06 PM »
I don't care if the human race gets wiped out like the dinosaurs. It's no big deal.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2014, 10:24:55 PM »

Chinese are grey Alien hybrid robots who can only copy what others are doing...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2014, 10:26:04 PM »
I don't care if the human race gets wiped out like the dinosaurs. It's no big deal.

Agreed. After all, Earth is a Slave Realm. Always was and always will be...

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2014, 08:33:25 AM »
Chinese are grey Alien hybrid robots who can only copy what others are doing...

touche.

They sure are good at mimicking American culture and being absolutely terrible at it lol.