Author Topic: What's the most you've ever let yourself go  (Read 5771 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: What's the most you've ever let yourself go
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2014, 09:42:34 AM »
i hear u man,afew months ago i wasnt eating barely nothing.i was sitting in my room with sheets over my window blinds to make sure no light came in my room,then id watch horror movies,ghost stories ect and live in darkness. my wife and son were nervous to even come in my room cause they thought i lost my mind :o, it was that bad bro.id sit there with a razor blade in one hand rubbing it against my wrist trying to get up the courage but as usuall id wimp out when it came to icing myself. im glad i did wimp out though cause things got better and im back on track

I've been there man it's a horrible place that you feel like there is no way out. When it comes to pass and you look back you say "why did I do that, it wasn't so bad"

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2014, 10:00:51 AM »
You looked real pretty in those picture poses with tanks and hummers. And the beautiful woman with big juicy melons

who the fuck are you talking abut?

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2014, 10:01:02 AM »

I'm hoping to get my waist down to 58" by January...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2014, 10:11:58 AM »
Senior year of college was the worse for me. I worked nothing but janitor type jobs all through high school and college. I seemed to have nothing going for me. Drank booze every day and never worked out. Actually was small but chubby.  I seem to lose all the testosterone in my body. Every day was a depression day of no hope. Soon everything I was working for seemed to fall into place. About a year later I was in the absolute best bodybuilding shape of my life. My career took off.   

juicemachine

« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2014, 10:29:49 AM »
who the fuck are you talking abut?
man on the left with the beard

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2014, 10:38:59 AM »
After my daughter was born I built a house and was traveling a lot with a new medical sales job. I'll try to find a pic but thankfully I just lost weight.  During my divorce I  had very difficult time, however, the gym became my salvation.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2014, 10:50:57 AM »
When I was into drugs my weight ballooned up and I never had any money for new clothes I wasn't taking good care of myself. One of the must humiliating times of my life. Lasted about a year and I cleaned myself up.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2014, 11:12:47 AM »
After my daughter was born I built a house and was traveling a lot with a new medical sales job. I'll try to find a pic but thankfully I just lost weight.  During my divorce I  had very difficult time, however, the gym became my salvation.

The divorce is what did it to me.. Eat my self to a sloppy messed. Started drinking was yoyoing with anabolics so my blood levels where all over the place which I'm sure didn't help my depression.  The turning point was when I woke up in the hospital after I swallowed 40 ambiens. But that was the point that I started turning it around guess we all need a hit rock bottom sometimes

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2014, 11:18:41 AM »
man on the left with the beard

then why quote me saying I looked good in those pics? Anyone with an iq above 30 knows who I am on here

ohhhhhhh wait, I just answered my own question

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2014, 11:23:25 AM »
The divorce is what did it to me.. Eat my self to a sloppy messed. Started drinking was yoyoing with anabolics so my blood levels where all over the place which I'm sure didn't help my depression.  The turning point was when I woke up in the hospital after I swallowed 40 ambiens. But that was the point that I started turning it around guess we all need a hit rock bottom sometimes

Man at times I had trouble sleeping during all the drama and thought two Ambien was overdoing it!  Thankfully someone found you after taking taking 40!

My daughter had left for college and my ex was forced out of the house. All the changes just threw me but thankfully I had the gym and my amazing daughter and soon to be gf gave me a lot of moral support.

juicemachine

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2014, 11:26:52 AM »
then why quote me saying I looked good in those pics? Anyone with an iq above 30 knows who I am on here

ohhhhhhh wait, I just answered my own question
You mean you are not the big man with the big melon chested wife?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2014, 11:34:57 AM »

no Im the fat headed overweight bipolar one with no woman

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2014, 11:40:25 AM »
Most i've let myself go was after detoxification from heroin, for almost a year, then i got back in shape...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2014, 11:58:03 AM »

Any recent PICTOR of 'baby mama'  8)

juicemachine

« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2014, 12:14:44 PM »
no Im the fat headed overweight bipolar one with no woman
Heh... Weird I don't know who this could be, I only know the big guy with angelic hair and big melonic chested woman, always thumbs upping with big nassar and the other arab looking guy

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2014, 12:20:40 PM »
Heh... Weird I don't know who this could be, I only know the big guy with angelic hair and big melonic chested woman, always thumbs upping with big nassar and the other arab looking guy

a u converting to islam  8)