Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge
lololol Im Going Down
(1/5) > >>
avesher:
Someone just pmd me that Im in a bad situation and Im going down

Lol when was i in a good situation

gym**rat:

--- Quote from: avesher on December 07, 2014, 12:29:42 PM ---Someone just pmd me that Im in a bad situation and Im going down

Lol when was i in a good situation

--- End quote ---

You must be terrified. Are you hiding under the bed with your eyes closed? Lol. Who do you think this mad killer is Josh?
avesher:

--- Quote from: gym**rat on December 07, 2014, 01:07:33 PM ---You must be terrified. Are you hiding under the bed with your eyes closed? Lol. Who do you think this mad killer is Josh?

--- End quote ---

Ill pm you who it is

potato is already under the bed hiding from the neighborhood chihuaua
gym**rat:

--- Quote from: avesher on December 07, 2014, 01:10:36 PM ---Ill pm you who it is

potato is already under the bed hiding from the neighborhood chihuaua

--- End quote ---

Wow, I wouldn't have guessed them. Damn dude even when you are chill you put the fear of God into many people. Some take it too seriously.
avesher:

--- Quote from: gym**rat on December 07, 2014, 01:16:18 PM ---Wow, I wouldn't have guessed them. Damn dude even when you are chill you put the fear of God into many people. Some take it too seriously.

--- End quote ---

the fucking holy grail is the guy thought I made a thread about him and his business due to his massive insecurity and pm'd me first. Not a single spot it says his business because in reality, its a business in my hometown Im talking about and am playing it safe not throwing it out in public.

If it was the guy i pm'd you about, I simply would have stated his name and business on getbig like I have multiple times before

lololol dudes got issues
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version