Author Topic: WTF? and a story like this doesn't get any media attention?  (Read 15145 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: WTF? and a story like this doesn't get any media attention?
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2014, 08:32:57 AM »
it's on his torso.

Yes, his torso I meant.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: and a story like this doesn't get any media attention?
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2014, 02:27:54 PM »
What about white men who kill their white wife? So it's okay for white men to kill one of their own? Kinda like black on black crime, right? ::)

That's like saying that just b/c some folks die in a car wreck even though they wore their seat belt ; that even if you do buckle up it won't really improve your odds of survival.

Are you black?
By asking this question I have a sneaky suspicion that you are; which proves my point that black men truly can not connect dots and color with-in the lines.

You need to watch this video as David explains further.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2014, 02:35:33 PM »
stupid woman

darwinism

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2014, 02:45:23 PM »
Should never have gotten involved with the fucking primitive ape. I hope they torture the animal. Stick a chainsaw in his rectum and open him up to the stomach. Stick his head in acid and hammer some fucking nails into his brain via his earholes. Cut off his cock and balls and vomit loop them into his gaping rectum.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2014, 04:02:03 PM »
Should never have gotten involved with the fucking primitive ape. I hope they torture the animal. Stick a chainsaw in his rectum and open him up to the stomach. Stick his head in acid and hammer some fucking nails into his brain via his earholes. Cut off his cock and balls and vomit loop them into his gaping rectum.

OK, I'm going to have to draw the line at the "vomit loop".

Props for the creativity and enthusiasm, though.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2014, 04:17:08 PM »
Parker and OptionG won't like to hear this , nope not one bit.

But it's true. If you're a white parent your #1 objective is to keep your daughter away from a black man at all costs.
Option D is in med school. So, as a white parent would you say, "Well, daughter I don't want you dating a black...oh, he's in med school? Well still...um..."

And remember, you date, like black women. And who do they give birth to?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2014, 10:35:36 PM »
Don't know what Mike was thinking when he got that done. Drunk maybe?
A white dude getting some Mandela quote tattooed on his arm is just the epitome of limp-wristed white liberalism. :D

He may as well have had "Black Lives Matter" tattooed on the other side. ;D

In retrospect I may have been too droll.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2014, 09:20:01 AM »
What a terrible way to die. Imagine burning inside out. :'(
irongearco.com

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2014, 09:22:53 AM »
What a terrible way to die. Imagine burning inside out. :'(

Burning people alive and mutilating them is a popular African tradition.
Ψ

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2014, 09:28:07 AM »
They better find the killer. CNN needs to be on this 24/7. We want the killer / killers. Perhaps we can change laws to allow death by torture as means of punishment for these scum of the Earth.

She fucked up mixing with these savages but still did not deserve being raped and burned to death alive.

Her father is a maintenance worker at the Sheriffs office - they may as well view him as part of the family so get the scum.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2014, 09:30:26 AM »
She fucked up mixing with these savages but still did not deserve being raped and burned to death alive.

I didn't realize she was raped.  No surprise of course.
Ψ

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2014, 09:46:01 AM »
I didn't realize she was raped.  No surprise of course.
I read somewhere she was sexually assaulted. Rape or not, what was done to her is unforgivable.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2014, 09:50:31 AM »
They brought in some dude named Derrick Turner for questioning but he was released....
Small town where everybody knows everybody...I imagine this one will get solved originally.
Theres already a fake Facebook page 'Justice for Jessica' that some piece of shit set up to collect money for the family  ::)
They need to catch this fvck too    >:(

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2014, 09:56:42 AM »
If you really sit and think about crimes like these it really makes you wonder how someone can be so cruel and evil. Its kind of depressing.
irongearco.com

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2014, 10:00:11 AM »
Parker and OptionG won't like to hear this , nope not one bit.

But it's true. If you're a white parent your #1 objective is to keep your daughter away from a black man at all costs.

It's to keep your daughter away from a ghetto minded black man.  I'll accept any relationship my daughter has if the person is not a ghetto reject.  And by ghetto I don't even mean grew up poor.  I mean, someone with the ghetto mentality. 
A

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2014, 01:35:22 PM »
There will never be any justice for Jessica. The guy that did this to her should just be put down - no fanfare - do the court thing - guilty - out the back door and bullet in the head.
I couldn't give a toss about the death penalty being a deterrent or anything else. It is simply a very inexpensive way of removing garbage. If a dog bites someone it gets put down - if a human does what this guy did then it gets put down.
This isn't about justice - she paid the ultimate price and there can never be any corrective action to that - his demise shouldn't even be construed as some kind of righting the wrong - simply put an end to his existence.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2014, 03:12:48 PM »
If you really sit and think about crimes like these it really makes you wonder how someone can be so cruel and evil. Its kind of depressing.
No, it doesn't make one wonder. There are cruel and evil people out in this world who do far worse. What really makes you wonder, is how they are allowed to live.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2014, 06:24:46 PM »
I read somewhere that it is estimated that .5% of the population are monsters masquerading as humans. They have no conscious, are psychotic and just have not yet had the opportunity or trigger that allows them to do things that a normal human being are simply incapable of. It takes a unique level of ruthlessness to be able to saw off, not chop off, but saw off a man's head.

.5%. That's 1 in 200. So just think, every time you're in a mall, beach, concert, movie theater..., someone there is a sicko just waiting for an opporunity.

Sometimes I think it is more than .5%. I can't find the story but about a year and a half ago a 13 year old girl was walking home from school. About 8 nigs age from 14-35 yrs. old were drinking and smoking weed in a abandon house when they saw her. They pulled her in and repeated raped her.
Raped her for hours before dousing her with lighter fluid (someone actually left the the scene to a nearby corner market to pick up lighter fluid) and burning her to death and burning down the house presumably to get rid of the evidence.

Imagine that? A 13 year old little girl. I try to put myself in her position seeing the atrocity through her eyes. Having one filthy animal after another taking turns at her while the rest watched and laughed and stroking their animal cocks eagerly waiting for their turn. Treating her like a piece of meat totally oblivious to the fact that she is someone's daughter, sister, niece...

Yes, some people need to be put down. What kind of person pours fuel down someone's throat? Going through that extra cruelty before setting her on fire. Only a monster can do that. This is not a human being. He's a monster that needs to be put down like the animal that he is.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2014, 08:11:35 PM »
thanks for sharing your detailed imagining of rape and human depravity pellius!

that was good reading
"

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2014, 08:55:29 PM »
I read somewhere that it is estimated that .5% of the population are monsters masquerading as humans. They have no conscious, are psychotic and just have not yet had the opportunity or trigger that allows them to do things that a normal human being are simply incapable of. It takes a unique level of ruthlessness to be able to saw off, not chop off, but saw off a man's head.

.5%. That's 1 in 200. So just think, every time you're in a mall, beach, concert, movie theater..., someone there is a sicko just waiting for an opporunity.

Sometimes I think it is more than .5%. I can't find the story but about a year and a half ago a 13 year old girl was walking home from school. About 8 nigs age from 14-35 yrs. old were drinking and smoking weed in a abandon house when they saw her. They pulled her in and repeated raped her.
Raped her for hours before dousing her with lighter fluid (someone actually left the the scene to a nearby corner market to pick up lighter fluid) and burning her to death and burning down the house presumably to get rid of the evidence.

Imagine that? A 13 year old little girl. I try to put myself in her position seeing the atrocity through her eyes. Having one filthy animal after another taking turns at her while the rest watched and laughed and stroking their animal cocks eagerly waiting for their turn. Treating her like a piece of meat totally oblivious to the fact that she is someone's daughter, sister, niece...

Yes, some people need to be put down. What kind of person pours fuel down someone's throat? Going through that extra cruelty before setting her on fire. Only a monster can do that. This is not a human being. He's a monster that needs to be put down like the animal that he is.

Please don't use the "animal" analogy.  I like animals and animals are much more "humane" in general.

These people are more like "demons" or "sub humans."  Or if you like "human demon" hybrids.
Ψ

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2014, 09:19:19 PM »
Please don't use the "animal" analogy.  I like animals and animals are much more "humane" in general.

These people are more like "demons" or "sub humans."  Or if you like "human demon" hybrids.

Good point. There is no malice or evil in the animal kingdom. They are driven by survival and instinct. I never looked at it this way. You've changed my perspective for the better and I am grateful for it. I will never insult animals again by comparing them to these monsters or demons as you put it.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2014, 10:18:17 PM »
That's like saying that just b/c some folks die in a car wreck even though they wore their seat belt ; that even if you do buckle up it won't really improve your odds of survival.

Are you black?
By asking this question I have a sneaky suspicion that you are; which proves my point that black men truly can not connect dots and color with-in the lines.

You need to watch this video as David explains further.

You can't be serious.  You're white, right?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2014, 09:56:20 PM »
We will be watching this closely the police better find the guilty parties. Seems like the police are not doing what they can because the black criminals would not fit with the black victim narrative the media and government is trying to push...

Known Gang Member Bo Bo Grinds Gangs favorite hang out was the last place Jessica was seen alive

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/12/13/mississippi-burning-day-6-the-murder-of-jessica-lane-chambers-exposes-massive-problems-in-panola-county-mississippi/

Now, this is important.  VERY IMPORTANT.

The police did not locate the CCTV video, a reporter did.  96 hours after the attack.  Why wasn’t the Sheriff looking for such CCTV?  (Note – they were interviewing a 31-year-old man named Derrick Turner for two days Mon/Tue)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2014, 10:00:20 PM »

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2014, 10:02:54 PM »
who gives a shit about evidence.
"