Author Topic: Who's running GH now?  (Read 6471 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Who's running GH now?
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2014, 08:16:21 AM »
There is plenty of legit USA Rx GH around. 

Yep and would cost you about $500-1000 a week to run

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2014, 08:45:32 AM »
Yep and would cost you about $500-1000 a week to run

What?  It's nowhere near that expensive.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2014, 04:07:53 AM »
"the gray tops"  from 2 fellas have been getting decent reviews. 

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2014, 05:09:23 AM »
There is plenty of legit USA Rx GH around. 

No there isn't! Some guys claim they have legit USA grade HGH always some bullshit story your lucky to find a few kits and you will pay about 1,800 for 2 kits of real sero's. who gets prescribed sero's? Not even aids patients get prescribed HGH much anymore! maybe if you know some midget or have a kid who has some missing growth chromosome it's not happening the one exceptrion is if you live in Florida then you can find way more lenient rejuvenation clinics.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2014, 06:06:00 AM »
My cousin used to b prescribed neutropin i believe is what it was called in late 1990s and early 2000s he sold the vials for 20$ apiece tonhis highschool football team wish he still had the script. He was under height due to  cycstic fibrosis and just had a double lung transplant last year. But when he as a teenager and his bone platelets were unclosed he grew from 4ft7 to 5ft7 in i think about 2 years all his friends are mongoloids now

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2014, 07:55:24 AM »
No there isn't! Some guys claim they have legit USA grade HGH always some bullshit story your lucky to find a few kits and you will pay about 1,800 for 2 kits of real sero's. who gets prescribed sero's? Not even aids patients get prescribed HGH much anymore! maybe if you know some midget or have a kid who has some missing growth chromosome it's not happening the one exceptrion is if you live in Florida then you can find way more lenient rejuvenation clinics.

I think I'm going to adopt a midget, get a script for HGH, use it myself and after a few years return the midget.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2014, 08:03:34 AM »
I think I'm going to adopt a midget, get a script for HGH, use it myself and after a few years return the midget.

LOL. just go down to florida you only need to be seen and then they send you the shit in the mail.

nattybay

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2014, 11:31:47 AM »

Craziest thing I have come across in a long time....lol

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2014, 06:36:03 PM »

Judging by the amount of Serostim kits around, I would say there are plenty of AIDS patients having them prescribed to them, and yes they are 100% legit, and not $1800 for 2 kits.