Author Topic: Higher Education....  (Read 4979 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Higher Education....
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2014, 08:51:20 PM »
You certainly implied...if not outright stated...that his son would not get into an academically challenging college due to the alleged intellectual limitations of his father.   

Therefore...you suck....

exactly

I only criticized the father

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2014, 08:55:10 PM »
No..you suggested that the son had the same PERCIEVED limitations.  Therefore, you criticized the son....

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2014, 09:01:55 PM »
No..you suggested that the son had the same PERCIEVED limitations.  Therefore, you criticized the son....

other than spelling what do you PERCIEVE as Joe (or your) limitations?

I just want to make sure we are talking about the same thing

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2014, 09:05:34 PM »
WTF are you on about?  You suggested that coach is dumb so his kid must be dumb too...how is that not attacking his kid?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2014, 09:27:05 PM »
other than spelling what do you PERCIEVE as Joe (or your) limitations?

I just want to make sure we are talking about the same thing

For someone who perceives me as being some kind of uneducated tire flipping teacher, I can actually say I can put my kid through school even without a scholarship to the school of his choice without financial aid. Entrepreneurship has afforded me to give my son and my family certain luxuries and education that MOST can't afford.

Let me ask you asshole. In your business, how many kids have you helped get college scholarships? I average about 5 sometimes 10 each year. How many D1 scholarships have you helped kids get not only academically but Athletic as well? Yes, asshole, academics. It's huge thing in my program, so important we bring in tutors for those athletes that are legitimately struggling (free of charge) but want to succeed. What the fuck have you done for anyone little man?

Your idea of "helping" others is raising taxes. Stealing from the rich or middle class and giving it to the poor lazy (those who take advantage of live off the system while perfectly able bodied) is not "helping".  Sorry dude, you're waaaaaaaaaaay out of your league in this convo.

You're the perfect example of the lib elitist mentality that has their heads up shoved firmly up their own asses.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2014, 04:42:18 AM »
Ignore straw - he is still in deep depression over obamas failed presidency and mid term disaster

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2014, 06:57:37 AM »
You if I taught him to think before he acts, then yes I did. Here you have a bunch of white kids who have no idea why they're doing this yet, they go out and destroys businesses and property. Oh wait, it's because their "angry" ::)

This post contained in a thread titled Higher Education is classic.   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2014, 07:01:26 AM »
You if I taught him to think before he acts, then yes I did. Here you have a bunch of white kids who have no idea why they're doing this yet, they go out and destroys businesses and property. Oh wait, it's because their "angry" ::)

dude, we don't need to introduce race into EVERYTHING.   it's a bunch of punk liberal idiots.  No need to add their skin color to it.  This kind of "oh, let's just point out they're white" is not necessary.   I'm white and I'm not playing hackeysack and protesting at berkley.   Not all white people are liberal college protesters - just like not every protester is african-american (hi, macklemore!) 

just keep race out of it.   This is clear race-baiting and has nothing to do with the issue, which is the liberalization of the universities, and is very valid.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2014, 09:02:07 AM »
WTF are you on about?  You suggested that coach is dumb so his kid must be dumb too...how is that not attacking his kid?

Let me see if I can dumb it down to something you can understand

when you see the kids of the Westborough God Hates Fags church protesting do you blame the kids or their moronic parents?

Joe himself said that his kid couldn't get into Berkeley based on his academic record so what exactly is your problem?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2014, 09:56:40 AM »
WTF are you on about?  You suggested that coach is dumb so his kid must be dumb too...how is that not attacking his kid?

even though he obviously said something insulting and way out of line this is where straw just keeps on posting shit until you give up trying to convince him and he walks away thinking that he was right.

yes straw what you said was insulting to him AND his kid.

you're being a dick.  typical lib.  "respect me and my beliefs while I shit all over yours"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2014, 10:21:56 AM »

when you see the kids of the Westborough God Hates Fags church protesting do you blame the kids or their moronic parents?

Joe himself said that his kid couldn't get into Berkeley based on his academic record so what exactly is your problem?

Actually what I said (meant) his grades qualified him to get in on an athletic scholarship. Not an academic. If he were to apply just as a student, then no. As a matter of fact, most wouldn't. I'm trying to see through your elitist arrogance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2014, 10:38:05 AM »
Straw Man needs to man up and stop stalking people and their kids.   This is getting ridiculous. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2014, 10:46:49 AM »
I'm serious when I say this. I sincerely think that most liberals can't decipher right from wrong. I'm not going to sweat over what he said about my kid because even though it was insulting, it wasn't malicious. He just doesn't know any better. It's just lack of commonsense.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2014, 10:48:31 AM »
how can you teach him that when you haven't even learned it yourself

how many times have you posted shit on here only to have it pointed out to you that it was false

BTW - the protesters in Berkeley are a pain in the ass trying to shut down a freeway and Amtrak but I'm not aware they have destroyed business and property

please post the info you have about them destroying businesses and property

Seriously? They've looted every night , the Hebrews from the hood are coming out and looting with impunity while the police beat the Guilty Goy college kids.

But I only live ten minutes from these retards , what would I know. Luckily I've not had to deal with them affecting my commute but they have managed to piss off thousands of people, even the Hebrew race baiters like sharpton are telling them to knock it off blocking the freeways

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/12/08/caught-on-video-berkeley-rioter-knocks-out-man-with-hammer/

Brilliant , white guilt old liberal fag gets ko d by Hebrews , then runs to the police he was protesting against

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2014, 11:20:40 AM »

WTF?   "kids?"   are we talking about 8 year-olds who aren't capable of making informed choices or 18 year-olds who are?   Because I get the sense that coach's kid is a good bit older than 8....I'm not so certain about you.  You seem to have the mentality of  third grader.

Besides...there's a world of difference between academic ability and a moral judgment borne out of a life of awash ignorance....in that sense your analogy sucks.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2014, 11:22:01 AM »
Seriously? They've looted every night , the Hebrews from the hood are coming out and looting with impunity while the police beat the Guilty Goy college kids.

But I only live ten minutes from these retards , what would I know. Luckily I've not had to deal with them affecting my commute but they have managed to piss off thousands of people, even the Hebrew race baiters like sharpton are telling them to knock it off blocking the freeways

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/12/08/caught-on-video-berkeley-rioter-knocks-out-man-with-hammer/

Brilliant , white guilt old liberal fag gets ko d by Hebrews , then runs to the police he was protesting against

from one of Joe's links

"There is an anarchist fringe of about 100 to 200 people who live in the area" who are responsible for the violence, Oakland Mayor Jean Quan said. Quan said the group thrives on media attention, obscuring the message of peaceful protesters.

Stuart Geiger, 27, a UC Berkeley doctoral student, attended the protest and recorded video of peaceful demonstrators attempting to stop the looting of a Radio Shack. "There was a pretty vocal sentiment there about keep this a peaceful protest and stay on message," Geiger said

Another peaceful protester was struck by a hammer and slightly injured when he tried to stop looting

No one supports looting and violence but if you have a problem with peaceful people exercising their civil rights then maybe you should move to Russia or China or somewhere like that.

Heck even better, since everyone loves making sweeping generalizations this board ...since you've admitted you live in the bay area you're obviously one of those white guilt old liberal fags yourself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2014, 11:26:38 AM »
from one of Joe's links

No one supports looting and violence but if you have a problem with peaceful people exercising their civil rights then maybe you should move to Russia or China or somewhere like that.

Heck even better, since everyone loves making sweeping generalizations this board ...since you've admitted you live in the bay area you're obviously one of those white guilt old liberal fags yourself

Go back to bed. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2014, 03:53:28 PM »
Does straw even lift?