Author Topic: TheGreyTop  (Read 17279 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: TheGreyTop
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2015, 02:25:08 AM »
Have I ever claimed to be "vascular?" Huh? HAVE I??? uh... No, I never did, nor do I find that look appealing. Dude...

The pics I posted were from this summer, fuck off with you "pics are not recent" bullshit, they're just as recent as yours dumb ass.

Vascularity or not, I look waaaayyy better than you. Any guy would rahter have my build over yours and lets not forget my height vs yours. Not your fault as you were given such bitch boy genetics, but you are biting off much more than you can chew asking to be compared to me buddy boy.

I'm sure you have all my pics saved on file, so why don't you post em up and ask who would rather look like who then to go cry yourself to sleep, ahhahaha, loser!
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2015, 02:29:02 AM »
Post up some vascularity Ive seen one pic and couldn't see a vein. your pics are old. You probably weigh the same as me. You don't look more then 190lbs. use a sign with todays date. mine says sunday leg pic all mine are recent

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have not been under 220 in a hell of a long time.
Try again you delusional little loser ugly ass fuck.

Trust me, ya don't wanna compare legs with me man.
?

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2015, 01:55:46 PM »
What's funny is how WhiteWidow equates vascularity with impressive physique. Hell, I've seen
crackheads more vascular than him. Also, the great Arnold wasn't all that vascular.
So does that mean a skinny crackhead has a more impressive physique than Arnold
Schwarznegger in his mind?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2015, 06:25:13 PM »
my phone sucks. legs are thick here is another pic. bets over you had hours to post a pic. I did it with a shitty 10$ cell phone camera and you won't post one. c'mon guys on this board are way more advanced then me Ive only been training consistently for a year.
You take a lot of shit here and I don't want to give you more but I have to say that your legs don't look like anything special. Stop trying to impress people, it's not working. You have an average gym rat physique. Maybe you're stronger than some but on the amounts of AAS you use you should be. Stay away from the rec drugs, train and enjoy your new lease on life without the recs.
T

whitewidow

« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2015, 07:19:58 AM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have not been under 220 in a hell of a long time.
Try again you delusional little loser ugly ass fuck.

Trust me, ya don't wanna compare legs with me man.

you sound angry ritch. vacularity is part of bodybuilding. LOL- your funny Ritch nothing you say bothers me! I know I'm a good looking guy. even X-factor said I was a pretty boy. You couldn't find one girl who will say I'm ugly.

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2015, 07:21:35 AM »
You take a lot of shit here and I don't want to give you more but I have to say that your legs don't look like anything special. Stop trying to impress people, it's not working. You have an average gym rat physique. Maybe you're stronger than some but on the amounts of AAS you use you should be. Stay away from the rec drugs, train and enjoy your new lease on life without the recs.

I just posted to prove I was 185 lbs. never said I was super impressive.
I never said my legs were special. But I at least posted them. They are bad pics but even with a good camera no nothing amazing. I'm I strong of course. I agree I have a gym rat physique and that is all I have ever claimed the whole 10 years I have been on here.

Will I step it up this year? fuck yes! You will see a way more improved physique. I just got back in the gym a year ago ,I'm about to jump back on cycle and I know alot more what kind of training my body responds to so I will do nothing but get better.

epcfitness

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2015, 09:05:22 AM »

I never said my legs were special. But I at least posted them. They are bad pics but even with a good camera no nothing amazing. I'm I strong of course. I agree I have a gym rat physique and that is all I have ever claimed the whole 10 years I have been on here.

Will I step it up this year? fuck yes! You will see a way more improved physique. I just got back in the gym a year ago ,I'm about to jump back on cycle and I know alot more what kind of training my body responds to so I will do nothing but get better.

Man this is the post I like to see from you WW. Regardless of weather you decide to step it up this year or not is beside the point. The humbleness and positive attitude from this post has a lot of good energy to it. Unlike that one week where the tone was set as if you were trying to impress and convince everybody over to your side plus some crazy claims. Forget all that man and keep up the positivity and good spirits.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2015, 11:28:27 AM »
epic back peddling by WW in this thread...
?

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2015, 01:10:14 PM »
Have I ever claimed to be "vascular?" Huh? HAVE I??? uh... No, I never did, nor do I find that look appealing. Dude...

The pics I posted were from this summer, fuck off with you "pics are not recent" bullshit, they're just as recent as yours dumb ass.

Vascularity or not, I look waaaayyy better than you. Any guy would rahter have my build over yours and lets not forget my height vs yours. Not your fault as you were given such bitch boy genetics, but you are biting off much more than you can chew asking to be compared to me buddy boy.

I'm sure you have all my pics saved on file, so why don't you post em up and ask who would rather look like who then to go cry yourself to sleep, ahhahaha, loser!

you don't find that look appealing because you can't sport a vein for the life of you! what bodybuilder dosn't want to be vascular? look at hazbin he was obsessed with being vascular.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2015, 02:52:43 PM »
you don't find that look appealing because you can't sport a vein for the life of you! what bodybuilder dosn't want to be vascular? look at hazbin he was obsessed with being vascular.

Genetics play a huge roll. Flex Wheeler for instance was minimally vascular on stage.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2015, 02:56:32 PM »
WW, did you see the threads made about you and what people think of you?
?

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2015, 03:29:49 PM »

I'm calling bullshit. You've mentioned many times before that you were sub 10% bodyfat, took huge amounts of gear,
 and how beastly you looked. Then you post your pics, everyone see's that you look like a natural that just started lifting at best,
and you started pulling shit excuses  out of your ass.

Oh and how's pushing those fake watson test cyp's going?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2015, 07:52:36 PM »

I'm calling bullshit. You've mentioned many times before that you were sub 10% bodyfat, took huge amounts of gear,
 and how beastly you looked. Then you post your pics, everyone see's that you look like a natural that just started lifting at best,

Just more back peddling by this dude... Nobody believes anything you say now WW.

Time to hand in your mod card.
?

whitewidow

« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2015, 01:49:09 AM »

My watson Test cyp is prescribed and I know who your talking about and his is legit as well. I posted my prescription what else can I do. Can you prove his watson is fake? do you have a lab test? You know watson is made in spain right? not the USA it's distrubuted in the USA but made by Hikma overseas. why would it be hard to get a connection on it if you are from that overseas area? There not as strict as USA manufacturers they will sell it out the backdoor for more money if they can

Now if the guy had a bunch of Upjohn I would question it.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2015, 04:32:57 AM »
When I first got prescribed TRT I use to get Upjohn cyp, then it was Watson, now just a couple of months ago I'm getting Sun Pharma.  >:(

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2015, 04:35:19 AM »
When I first got prescribed TRT I use to get Upjohn cyp, then it was Watson, now just a couple of months ago I'm getting Sun Pharma.  >:(

start getting it at a diffrent pharmacy. call around and find wich pharmacy has the brand you like.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2015, 06:16:03 AM »
My watson Test cyp is prescribed and I know who your talking about and his is legit as well. I posted my prescription what else can I do. Can you prove his watson is fake? do you have a lab test? You know watson is made in spain right? not the USA it's distrubuted in the USA but made by Hikma overseas. why would it be hard to get a connection on it if you are from that overseas area? There not as strict as USA manufacturers they will sell it out the backdoor for more money if they can

Now if the guy had a bunch of Upjohn I would question it.

I've posted about this before, but Hikma Pharmaceuticals, the manufacturer for Actavis in Portugal, no longer makes test cyp and
hasn't since early this year. So, if someone is still selling test cyp, as DS is, it seems kinda strange. And they almost always seem "in stock".

DS having seemingly an infinite supply of a product that hasn't been made in many many months isn't strange?

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2015, 08:37:08 AM »

I've posted about this before, but Hikma Pharmaceuticals, the manufacturer for Actavis in Portugal, no longer makes test cyp and
hasn't since early this year. So, if someone is still selling test cyp, as DS is, it seems kinda strange. And they almost always seem "in stock".

DS having seemingly an infinite supply of a product that hasn't been made in many many months isn't strange?

No because he could of stocked up on it months ago. My local pharmacys still have watson. no pharmacys in my area carry upjohn unless you have them order it for you. If he had a shitload of upjohn I would find it strange because it's made in NY,USA. watson is a diffrent story. Also I doubt he has a infinite supply. most people order the cheaper Test cyp because it's just as good same with anybody selling Human grade usually it's super spendy and they rather buy the high grade UGL and get more for their money.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2015, 08:43:52 AM »
So, ds has more test cyp than even the pharmaceutical that made it prior? How could
he "stock up" if he's constantly selling the shit? You're extremely transparent when it
comes to ds.  :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2015, 09:20:46 AM »
So, ds has more test cyp than even the pharmaceutical that made it prior? How could
he "stock up" if he's constantly selling the shit? You're extremely transparent when it
comes to ds.  :-\

How do you know he sells that much of it? also I don't get what your saying he obviosuly bought it overseas from some shadey wholesaler. It's not like the USA where the FDA is all up the companys asses.  Trust me it's the same watson/actavis that all the USA pharmacys have. That guy dosn't buy shit products! he sells the best gear you can find and pays extra to have the best brands.

I have nothing to do with DS but I have seen his list and know he has been around for a very long time.
he used to be a british dragon supplier back in the day.

Pumpzilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2015, 11:41:52 AM »
How do you know he sells that much of it? also I don't get what your saying he obviosuly bought it overseas from some shadey wholesaler. It's not like the USA where the FDA is all up the companys asses.  Trust me it's the same watson/actavis that all the USA pharmacys have. That guy dosn't buy shit products! he sells the best gear you can find and pays extra to have the best brands.

I have nothing to do with DS but I have seen his list and know he has been around for a very long time.
he used to be a british dragon supplier back in the day.

Ok, first you say he bought it overseas from a shady wholesaler and then two sentences later you say it's the same all
the u.s. pharmacies have. Pretty fast contradiction, even for you.

"He sells the very best gear you can find and pays extra to have the best brands". That
sounds unbelievably sketchy. Like you have a hand in selling their shit.

You have nothing to do with ds but you know where they get their stuff and defend them
as if they were paying you? Good thing I'm wearing boots, cause that's alot of bullshit.

whitewidow

« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2015, 10:12:55 AM »

Ok, first you say he bought it overseas from a shady wholesaler and then two sentences later you say it's the same all
the u.s. pharmacies have. Pretty fast contradiction, even for you.

"He sells the very best gear you can find and pays extra to have the best brands". That
sounds unbelievably sketchy. Like you have a hand in selling their shit.

You have nothing to do with ds but you know where they get their stuff and defend them
as if they were paying you? Good thing I'm wearing boots, cause that's alot of bullshit.

brother Alpha-Pharma and shree venkatsh are quality products. ask mr. anabolic he uses them and he looks great and were not friends at all! why don't you get it! Alot of medication that winds up in USA pharmacies is not made in the USA. It's distributed in the usa not made in the USA even says it on the box! Made by Hikma SA.  distributed by watson corona,Ca.

he sells better then UGL product how about that. Is that a better answer. The watson is legit and meets USA FDA standards otherwise if it didn;t the FDA would yank it out of the pharmacys. The FDA gives companys a 10% margin of error meaning if a pill is 100mg labelled it can be 90mg or 110mg and still wind up on the shelfs of a pharmacy if it is above or below 10% the FDA will have it recalled and the company loses a shitload of money.

whitewidow

« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2015, 11:02:21 AM »
who else get's prescribed watson Test cyp? please explain tp pumpzilla what the box says

Manufactured by Hikma Farmaceutica(portugal)

Distrubuted by:
Watson Pharma, Inc
Corona,CA 92880 USA

anybody who has their watson box lying around will vouch that is what the box says.

watson or actavis have nothing to do with the production they just distribute it. Even though it's mde in Portugal it's still pharma grade and meets USA FDA standards

DS has the same stuff. I'll tell you what buy a vial and get it tested I'll give you 1,000$ if it dosn't test out correctly plus I'll reimburse your testing costs and costs of the vial. if it tests out how it should I won't pay a dime.

I have nothing to do with DS my pictures are all over this board and I have a legal script.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2015, 11:26:36 AM »
I think we're getting way off topic in this thread.

whitewidow

« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2015, 04:11:54 PM »
I think we're getting way off topic in this thread.

I agree. This guy has obviously never had a box of watson Test cyp. back to the main topic. The grey tops are not bad at all. very decent for the price. I don't know of any better generic going around.