Author Topic: slin without gh  (Read 5188 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: slin without gh
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2014, 01:14:55 PM »
Yeah that would clear it up, but it still takes 5-10 minutes to return to feeling normal.  Not the best circumstances for an intense workout.  I would keep a big thing of Countrytime lemonade in my gym bag and toss a couple scoops back if I started getting dizzy.

GH will make you less likely to go hypo, which is why I think the slin/GH monsters are able to workout on slin without an issue.

thats because theyre crazy insulin resistant from all the GH and slin itself

not a good thing
Like I said, just try it for yourself.  Start with 1-2IU and 10g carbs/IU.  Slowly bump the slin up and bring the carbs down over time.  The goal is to use as much slin with as little carbs as possible, eg: 10IU slin and 60g carbs.  Finding what works best for you is just a matter of experimentation.
i never understood that. slin is used to SHUTTLE nutrients
why the FUCK would you consume as little nutrients as possible then? this is completely pointless lol

people are saying that everywhere even though it makes ZERO sense

the goal should be to consume AS MANY CARBS AS POSSIBLE without getting fat

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2014, 03:03:40 PM »
While nutrient-shuttling is the main function of insulin, it's not the rate-limiting factor in a person using a moderate dose of steroids.  Nutrients can make their way to cells just fine.  It's not like in a GH user where they literally need the insulin to absorb nutrients.

Instead, I think the anti-catabolic effect of insulin is the important thing.  Taken pre-workout, insulin will sway the balance of anabolism:catabolism towards the side of anabolism...essentially, less muscle gets broken down during the workout.  So that's why the insulin is important.  Now we can't take insulin by itself obviously, but taking too many carbs will just make us fat.  So we want to take just enough carbs to cover the effects of the insulin.

Theoretically, you get the muscle-sparing effect from a big influx of insulin without having consumed as many carbs.  Theoretically, this would be advantageous when trying to retain muscle while keeping calories/carbs low.

That's the logic behind it....does it pan out in real life?  Who knows.  

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2014, 12:47:38 AM »
You don't really need that much shuttling into the muscles
Just the glycogen lost + a bit extra. I doubt it's more than 100g total after a high volume session