Author Topic: Slavery was never a good business model  (Read 6170 times)

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Re: Slavery was never a good business model
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2014, 05:04:10 PM »

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2014, 10:18:12 PM »
You do know that the soil in many parts of Africa is different than over in the US and Europe. Places like Southern Africa have climates similar to America and Europe, so farming was easier.
The tropical countries closer to the equator have soil that is not good for growing grains, and other foods.
Not sure I buy that excuse. Look at Zimbabwe after farms were seized from white farmers and the result...

I admit blacks are the fastest runners on the planet but best farmer's they're not. Nature gave us each strength and weaknesses and it is true very few white men will run 100 meters in under 10 seconds and none will match Usain Bolt. For this same genetic reason very few African men will be excellent scientists and none will match a Newton or Tesla. That's just a fact and foot stomping or temper tantrums will do nothing to change that.

Exhibit A:

http://www.mikecampbellfoundation.com/page/craig-richardson-speech

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2014, 10:32:33 PM »
Add that to the racist anti "white" fact that no one ever blames African slavers. That tells me people only want to hate Whites. It's in fact the trend these days to hate "whites" and be as racist and murderous towards "whites" as you want. Society accepts violence towards "whites" and it's ok for whites to die. But God forbid but one black man dies while attacking a cop defending him self. Cops and anyone can kill whites all they want and no one gives a shit... they are happy to see whites die!!! Like in the o.j. trial... the racist biggots will cheer!!! and be glad and admit it!!!
It's genocide. You'd think white lives would become more precious as their numbers reduce but not in the mind of an anti-white elite liberal - white or pseudo-jew. They salivate at the prospect of very few whites left and foolishly think they will be able to rule over the non-white masses. They are condemning themselves and of course whites will exact vengeance on these criminals of humanity. It is only a matter of time. It's just how nature works and there will be resistance against this socially engineered bloodless genocide. Those resisting of course have the moral high ground because they are just fighting for their survival. I would even argue that pro-whites are the new liberals. The current liberals cannot be viewed as such anymore because they represent the majority (non-whites) oppressing the minority (whites).

The same thing is happening to various animal species in Africa. Lions are under threat as well as Elephants and Rhinos. The Chines ivory trade market is a serious threat to the Elephant population being slaughtered for their tusks. The white race has a lot in common with these endangered animals from a survival point of view. And the biggest threat to them all are the non-white masses that are consuming the planet and being supported by a tiny percentage of insane, power hungry white and pseudo-jewish elites.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2014, 10:44:58 PM »
It's genocide. You'd think white lives would become more precious as their numbers reduce but not in the mind of an anti-white elite liberal - white or pseudo-jew. They salivate at the prospect of very few whites left and foolishly think they will be able to rule over the non-white masses. They are condemning themselves and of course whites will exact vengeance on these criminals of humanity. It is only a matter of time. It's just how nature works and there will be resistance against this socially engineered bloodless genocide. Those resisting of course have the moral high ground because they are just fighting for their survival. I would even argue that pro-whites are the new liberals. The current liberals cannot be viewed as such anymore because they represent the majority (non-whites) oppressing the minority (whites).

The same thing is happening to various animal species in Africa. Lions are under threat as well as Elephants and Rhinos. The Chines ivory trade market is a serious threat to the Elephant population being slaughtered for their tusks. The white race has a lot in common with these endangered animals from a survival point of view. And the biggest threat to them all are the non-white masses that are consuming the planet and being supported by a tiny percentage of insane, power hungry white and pseudo-jewish elites.

yes but don't worry the international species conservation authorities are no doubt on top of it.

hopefully if the planet is destroyed, we can keep the blondes in a secure underground facility.  A kind of breeding project for the betterment of the species and for the repopulation effort too.

stay positive
"

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2014, 11:05:20 PM »
yes but don't worry the international species conservation authorities are no doubt on top of it.

hopefully if the planet is destroyed, we can keep the blondes in a secure underground facility.  A kind of breeding project for the betterment of the species and for the repopulation effort too.

stay positive
I would say to the criminals supporting this genocide to really stay positive because once the white sleeping giant is awaken there will be a massacre and tribunals all over the place. Stay positive my friend! ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2014, 03:58:35 AM »
Not sure I buy that excuse. Look at Zimbabwe after farms were seized from white farmers and the result...

I admit blacks are the fastest runners on the planet but best farmer's they're not. Nature gave us each strength and weaknesses and it is true very few white men will run 100 meters in under 10 seconds and none will match Usain Bolt. For this same genetic reason very few African men will be excellent scientists and none will match a Newton or Tesla. That's just a fact and foot stomping or temper tantrums will do nothing to change that.

Exhibit A:

The soil and climate is different in Southern Africa than it is in tropical/equatorial Africa. Tropical climates have poor soil for growing grains and other plants.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2014, 07:38:06 AM »

Exhibit A:

Spot on!!!! Couldn't have put it into words any better!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2014, 08:10:24 AM »

Exhibit A:

Its a commercial farm and its obviously just not been tended to.  There's no difference in farming when it comes to race whatsoever. 
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2014, 09:35:20 AM »
You are all wrong.

1. Slaves were compensated in the form of free room and board, the ability to marry, practice a trade and could earn freedom.  After earning freedom, the majority stayed on or owned houses and plantations of their own or even slaves of their own. 

2. It was incredibly efficient for many and produced the greatest wealth which enabled places like Nottaway Plantation to exist.  Nothing like that existed in the North.  It was inefficient for some, like Thomas Jefferson, whose slaves bankrupted him as they kept growing in numbers and he had to build more housing and grow more crops to feed them. 

3. Slaves were far from lazy.  It is a liberal retelling of revisionist history to think that slaves were beaten and treated so badly.  They grew up side by side their white families, the blacks helping to raise the whites and showing them how to farm and the like.  The white children played with the black children and so on.

4. Harvests were never ruined.

you aer simply hilarious........keep going......this is amazing revisionist history.....but I don't blame you since dominant culture is not really taught about their mistakes.....you still believe that Cloumbus "discovered" America and that the Klan were simply protectors of American values huh?????????????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2014, 09:39:04 AM »
Sorry that you hate facts.  If I didn`t correct them, people like you would continue to repeat nonsense and believe it to be true.

If you want to be willfully ignorant, have at it.

we don't hate facts...we hate people who think they are being factual when they are not :-\

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2014, 09:51:26 AM »
"The borrower is slave to the lender" - Proverbs 22:7

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2014, 01:13:26 PM »
you aer simply hilarious........keep going......this is amazing revisionist history.....but I don't blame you since dominant culture is not really taught about their mistakes.....you still believe that Cloumbus "discovered" America and that the Klan were simply protectors of American values huh?????????????
???

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2014, 01:25:19 PM »
Brews were the first ones on the moon. That's no small feat...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2014, 02:50:57 PM »

Actually Adonis is 100% correct....once slaves bought their freedom they could purchase their own slaves.  In fact in numerous countries in North and South Carolina, the largest owner of slaves were black men....something school history book ignore.

And Andrew Jackson was a slave.  Personally I've always thought of slavery as an awful institution but we started it.
A

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2014, 03:14:50 PM »

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2014, 12:46:17 AM »

Actually Adonis is 100% correct....once slaves bought their freedom they could purchase their own slaves.  In fact in numerous countries in North and South Carolina, the largest owner of slaves were black men....something school history book ignore.

And Andrew Jackson was a slave.  Personally I've always thought of slavery as an awful institution but we started it.

Nigerians and other west africans were facilitators of the Slave trade.

Nobody ever seem to mention the fact that Arabs were also heavily involved in Slavery.