Author Topic: Why didnt the US take Africa  (Read 5937 times)

Europe

• Getbig IV
Re: Why didnt the US take Africa
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2014, 05:18:19 AM »
When did all of the Egyptians died?

Big Ach is proof that Egypt still lives!!!!

And Egyptians aren't the same egyptians from the pyramids.
Pharaoh Tutankhamun DNA is "white"

Half of Europes men share King Tutankhamuns DNA
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/08/01/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2014, 05:21:17 AM »

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/08/01/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
Oh snap, you done did it now!  Wait till Wiggs sees this!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2014, 05:26:26 AM »

Tutankhamun was an Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th dynasty (ruled ca. 1332 BC –
1323 BC in the conventional chronology)

That would be pretty big news right?  I mean most people would not have thought that a group of people on the African continent 15,000+ years ago, would have intermingled with European Anglos.

Wouldn't that re-write history?

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2014, 05:44:02 AM »
obsidian is right - China's long term perspective is something the US lacks.

China will control Africa eventually.

People don't understand how the Chinese think. It's nothing for them to think in terms of 100 years down the track. Look at what they're doing to Burma right now. Bringing in workers to build roads. Paying them well enough to keep them there. Then they'll have kids. Places will start to have Chinese names. Their grandchildren will breed out the locals. Burma will just be southern China at some point.

Same thing will happen to Africa.

I used to listen to my grandmother tell me in the 1980's how Japan would get it's comeuppance, eventually. Japan was just becoming an economic powerhouse and China was shit, but she used to say to me "Just you wait - those Japanese won't last. We'll have their country at some point" (and her own husband was Japanese, for fucks sake). She wasn't thinking of the next decade - she was thinking of time when even I would be long dead.

The perspective changes everything. The Chinese will just stay and keep incrementally claiming more and more of Africa. They'll own the continent at some point.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2014, 06:08:42 AM »
Tutankhamun was an Egyptian pharaoh of the 18th dynasty (ruled ca. 1332 BC –
1323 BC in the conventional chronology)

That would be pretty big news right?  I mean most people would not have thought that a group of people on the African continent 15,000+ years ago, would have intermingled with European Anglos.

Wouldn't that re-write history?

On the Pharaohs.. I believe they existed on whole planet.. not just Egypt.. Redheaded giant skulled people called "Homo Capensis".
They have founded lots of redhead giant skulls mummies in South America as well, with the same type of megalithic structures Sacsayhuaman - Peru found similar to the Temple of Abydos(Egypt). These mummies from S.America were also considered royalty in that continent.

Homo Capensis I believe is another specie to the human(homo sapiens sapiens), Karen Hudes a former world banker describes  who and what their purpose is.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2014, 06:19:28 AM »
On the Pharaohs.. I believe they existed on whole planet.. not just Egypt.. Redheaded giant skulled people called "Homo Capensis".
They have founded lots of redhead giant skulls mummies in South America as well, with the same type of megalithic structures Sacsayhuaman - Peru found similar to the Temple of Abydos(Egypt). These mummies from S.America were also considered royalty in that continent.

Homo Capensis I believe is another specie to the human(homo sapiens sapiens), Karen Hudes a former world banker describes  who and what their purpose is.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2014, 06:23:21 AM »

Homo Capensis aren't Aliens.. :)

I know you have a legendary status here at Getbig but listen at least to the 3min youtube clip.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2014, 06:28:16 AM »
Homo Capensis aren't Aliens.. :)

I know you have a legendary status here at Getbig but listen at least to the 3min youtube clip.
Lol!!! First right thing you have said all morning.

I'll check out the video.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2014, 06:39:06 AM »
I listened to the video. That was some tin foil hat shit my friend.

I will say, that I have always noted that ancient history is very flawed. There are many past civilizations and cultural assimilations that we know nothing about today.

It always astounded me how smart they were as well. Building near perfect pyramids that align with star patterns or maybe ancient, sea-fairing people who traveled farther than we thought previously possible.

We don't know the half of what went on in ancient times.

MikMaq

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2014, 07:40:25 AM »
obsidian is right - China's long term perspective is something the US lacks.

China will control Africa eventually.

People don't understand how the Chinese think. It's nothing for them to think in terms of 100 years down the track. Look at what they're doing to Burma right now. Bringing in workers to build roads. Paying them well enough to keep them there. Then they'll have kids. Places will start to have Chinese names. Their grandchildren will breed out the locals. Burma will just be southern China at some point.

Same thing will happen to Africa.

I used to listen to my grandmother tell me in the 1980's how Japan would get it's comeuppance, eventually. Japan was just becoming an economic powerhouse and China was shit, but she used to say to me "Just you wait - those Japanese won't last. We'll have their country at some point" (and her own husband was Japanese, for fucks sake). She wasn't thinking of the next decade - she was thinking of time when even I would be long dead.

The perspective changes everything. The Chinese will just stay and keep incrementally claiming more and more of Africa. They'll own the continent at some point.
That's a great theory but what you forgot is that chinese-jap-ruskies all have birth rates worst than white folk.
african-indians will populate the globe.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2014, 09:09:49 AM »
Why does Africa have to be taken?  Why can't Africans run Africa  ???

</thread>

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2014, 10:16:06 AM »

Skip to the 53 minute mark.  This is a South African explaining why to Louis that Africa is Fucked.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2014, 10:38:45 AM »
...before the chinks?

African's didn't want to do business with the west.  Instead they chose the Chinese.
A

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2014, 10:58:40 AM »
Because the US can't just give dictators shipping containers full of ak47s and a gold rolls Royce in exchange for a counties mineral rights

We have a public who would cry that's raciss over anything, but the Chinese don't have any Goy Guilt to deal with

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2014, 11:20:58 AM »
I listened to the video. That was some tin foil hat shit my friend.

I agree History is very complicated and we may never know what happened..

but Karen Hudes is a former attorney working at the World Bank 1986-2007. She isn't a Hickie trailor conspirary tin foil hat, Black Isralite worshipper, Muslim islamist sheep-pimp, Neckbeard Fedora atheist or any of those types.

Her claims comes with a lot of involvement on Gold, Money, etc, etc.. and really makes sense.

I have been to Peru and visited myself those megalithic constructions, my sister travelled to Egypt and filmed carefully 3 hours of pyramid and temples. And I've seen Giant Skulls from Bolivia personally, and when you're trying to connect the dots many things comes clear on what she claims.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2014, 11:24:54 AM »
Chinese are smart, they aren't caught up with white guilt. So they invest alot in Africa so that they can suck the continent dry and get plenty of contracts.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2014, 11:31:09 AM »
African's didn't want to do business with the west.  Instead they chose the Chinese.

No, it's not a question of what the Africans want. The west got sidetracked with all this guilt and humanism bullshit.

The US and large parts of Europe already had the contacts they needed in Africa but they got so obsessed with meddling in the middle east. Europe is double fucked because they have lost a lot of power to the chinese in Africa AND they have to deal with mass immigration of muslims and negroes.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2014, 11:35:20 AM »
No, it's not a question of what the Africans want. The west got sidetracked with all this guilt and humanism bullshit.

The US and large parts of Europe already had the contacts they needed in Africa but they got so obsessed with meddling in the middle east. Europe is double fucked because they have lost a lot of power to the chinese in Africa AND they have to deal with mass immigration of muslims and negroes.

It's what I've read.  African's are hesitant to do business with the West because of distrust that resulted from European colonialism.
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2014, 11:41:06 AM »
Oh really?  ::)

That was sarcasm you dumb fucks.

Galvatron

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2014, 11:47:37 AM »
It's what I've read.  African's are hesitant to do business with the West because of distrust that resulted from European colonialism.

But overall it's not a correct analysis and it doesn't mean much when you can easily bribe people. The west has gotten too soft.

It's very important to maintain strong dictators in Africa and the middle east. Those people need to be ruled with an iron fist.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2014, 12:01:17 PM »
...before the chinks?

Joe Weider & his IFBB was pro apartheid, remember Mr.Olympia '75  ;D

U.S. & others supported Mandela ..........

So  ::)

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2014, 12:05:51 PM »
Joe Weider & his IFBB was pro apartheid, remember Mr.Olympia '75  ;D

U.S. & others supported Mandela ..........

So  ::)

no the US was pro apartheid Mandela was on the terrorist watch list until 2008

this is what creates the opportunity for China to come in as freedom spreaders

the bar was set pretty low
"

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2014, 01:22:06 PM »
Yeah, US politics sucks too much ............

I think that Afros will 1st start whacking Chings .............already over 750000 in Africa ..........

"Surprisingly" China don't give a fuck about helping with Ebola .......

MikMaq

« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2014, 01:26:25 PM »
but Karen Hudes is a former attorney working at the World Bank 1986-2007. She isn't a Hickie trailor conspirary tin foil hat

I have been to Peru and visited myself those megalithic constructions, my sister travelled to Egypt and filmed carefully 3 hours of pyramid and temples.
How do you idiots never understand, MD's no shit about physics, lawyers know fuck all about biology, physicist know fuck all about history.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2014, 01:26:53 PM »
take africa from who?

in the words of liam neeson - AFRICA HAS BEEN TAKEN.