Author Topic: British women  (Read 11414 times)

Henda

• Getbig V
Re: British women
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2014, 01:18:32 PM »
As a fine English gent myself it pains me to admit these type for fat disgusting ugly whores are becoming commonplace in our pubs and clubs.
That said I Just drove through tynemouth high street and the odd fine whore is still to be found

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #51 on: December 14, 2014, 02:26:58 PM »
I totally agree with that.

Another thing that gets my goat is how in love with their phones they've become in recent years. If it wasn't for their obsession with phones, most of those hideous photos would never have seen the light of day. In a way, we have the Americans to thank for that for bringing out a new iPhone every five minutes. Apple is seriously cashing in on sheeple's obsessions with iTechnology.

Gone are the days when this song had true meaning:

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2014, 05:01:27 PM »
Lord have mighty

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2014, 06:35:36 PM »
Mercy, you fucking idiot.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2014, 04:23:45 AM »
Mercy, you fucking idiot.

Are there things?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2014, 04:47:03 AM »
Unfortunately this is true.

British women eat and live like shit, most 30 something's drink wine every night after work, this is the more affluent professionals, the others are on ciders and fags.

Their idea of looking after their appearance would include clothes, fake lashes, fake tan...etc but never eating healthy or exercising.

Some may diet crash, but all in all, the average and typical brit is out of shape with the morbidly obese on the other side of the spectrum, combined with an inbred like body measurements and you're left with creatures resembling the below:

S

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2014, 05:00:22 AM »

British women eat and live like shit, most 30 something's drink wine every night after work, this is the more affluent professionals, the others are on ciders and fags.

Their idea of looking after their appearance would include clothes, fake lashes, fake tan...etc but never eating healthy or exercising.

Some may diet crash, but all in all, the average and typical brit is out of shape with the morbidly obese on the other side of the spectrum, combined with an inbred like body measurements and you're left with creatures resembling the below:

She's actually running on set concrete in this pic, which is also heavily shopped to take off a few more pounds - notice the how stretched the orange glow stick is to the left of the photo.

Sorry lads, my post count was reduced to 9999 - a thread must have been deleted.

Back to 10k, love you all bye.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2014, 05:17:04 AM »

Worst thing is fat beasts like that think they deserve an 8+ man with ripped abs, 200k a year,6'3 and part time comedian

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2014, 06:11:29 AM »
Although I'm English myself, I have completely given up on the British masses because all they bloody care about is drinking, watching the X Factor and playing silly-arse ball games. 'Nuff said.

So you think their time would be better spent researching into a bunch of retarded alien conspiracies? ???

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2014, 06:23:54 AM »

All that's missing in those pics is the UK GBrs having one their "get together's" saying how the ladies were all over them.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2014, 07:23:29 AM »
black american men would marry these women

Shit loads of Black african men marry them already.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2014, 07:25:14 AM »
Although I'm English myself, I have completely given up on the British masses because all they bloody care about is drinking, watching the X Factor and playing silly-arse ball games. 'Nuff said.

Spot on..X2 and 100% agree.

For me its all about Eastern Europe and South America!

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2014, 07:28:14 AM »

Spot on, was only saying this to someone the other day.

Go in a gym, its a women free zone, the only time I see women in the gym, they usually turn out to be from poland and they are usually the cleaners, or they have a decent job and have the money to spend.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2014, 07:29:13 AM »
Jabba the Slut gets everywhere.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2014, 07:29:46 AM »
So you think their time would be better spent researching into a bunch of retarded alien conspiracies? ???

No, their time would be better spent going down the clinic and getting sterilized....

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2014, 07:37:47 AM »

Sadly how true.
Having worked in the night time industries for 25+ yrs
The quality & behaviour of women has gone down hill
Big style.
Being grossly Fat, obnoxious, foul mouthed, Drinking excessively
Covered in poorly done tattoos, & piercings is all the Norm
& part of their make-up.

That said you do get some (though seems to be less & less)
Decent respectable well behaved & well dressed Beautiful women.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2014, 08:33:42 AM »
Sweden is alot better in that. health and fitness is pretty common here among women aswell.

I think the drinking, smoking, and fast food culture is strong in England. Feel for the normal guys that wants quality pussy..

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2014, 11:58:51 AM »
Yikes...
Are the majority really of them like that? Some very nasty pics here.

Don't leave home very much do you?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2014, 12:03:04 PM »
It seriously looks like inbreeding. How come UK people have that "look" to them?

You can almost tell they are British (UK) just by looking at the face.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2014, 04:15:45 PM »
Worst thing is fat beasts like that think they deserve an 8+ man with ripped abs, 200k a year,6'3 and part time comedian

I spit my drink all over my computer screen.  ;D

It's true. So many below average women think they should be with a rich fitness model of a man. Where they get that delusion is beyond me but men are worst. So many ugly looking fat guys delusionally think they should have the pick of the club. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2014, 04:19:44 PM »
I would hit at least 65.78% of the skanks in this thread

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2014, 04:59:31 AM »
She's actually running on set concrete in this pic, which is also heavily shopped to take off a few more pounds - notice the how stretched the orange glow stick is to the left of the photo.

Sorry lads, my post count was reduced to 9999 - a thread must have been deleted.

Back to 10k, love you all bye.

Someone must have dropped a candy bar.

Now get back here and man your post, soldier!!

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: December 16, 2014, 06:46:26 AM »
I remember back in the day when I watched a clip of the two chicks from Ace of Base I said finally 2 beautiful chicks from Britain just to find out later they were in fact Swedish lol

Wooossshhhhhh Lucky Love

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 16, 2014, 08:42:01 AM »
 :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(

German model VS British reality TV star

S

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: December 16, 2014, 08:45:04 AM »
:-X :-\ :-X :-\ :-X :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'(

German model VS British reality TV star

At which point did she think she didn't have to cover up that fucking gut?