Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > UK Getbig Bodybuilding and More
Nigel Farage
(1/6) > >>
Skorp1o:
I see a lot of people are jumping on his ship " he says as it is" "he says what everyone else thinks"....etc.

Surely yes, but everyone singing his praises is doing so purely as part of the anti-immigration issue. Although this is an issue, seems like everyone has put every single plague this country has on the immigrant. Decades of over spending, borrowing and then the big 2008 crisis, which was effectively caused by the City, an industry where immigrants are a rare sight let me tell you, bar the security guards at sky scrapers. We have the highest obesity rate in Europe, immigrants are thinner, we have the highest teenage pregnancy rate in Europe, immigrants have the lowest as a demographic. NHS being stretched? stats show 11% of all staff and 26% of doctors are non-British.

Farage said he didn't like the fac that he was in a train and heard all these foreign languages, yet he's married to a German woman (scary urgly let me tell you) and his children are bi-lingual, so he doesn't mind his own children speaking foreign in his own house and potentially on trains. My own foreigners are ok but not other foreigners  ::)

He brought his wife over to the UK from Germany, and  put her on his payroll as his own PA, effectively a migrant taking a job and being paid by the tax payer.

All his 4 children are privately educated, so they don't mix with the riff raff, let me tell you they'll be doing work experience in the City soon like Tony Blairs kids.

Last year he was bundled for having an offshore fund to avoid paying tax.

Yet the average Brit thinks Farage is one of them  :D
denarii:
What makes u think people are voting ukip solely due to immigration?
bigmc:

--- Quote from: denarii on December 15, 2014, 03:25:56 AM ---What makes u think people are voting ukip solely due to immigration?

--- End quote ---

do you think people research all the partties policies before they vote

people vote for three reasons

because their parent voted for a party and they always have

because the paper they read tells them who to support

or they jump on a bandwagon like ukip

people are very ignorant about politics we live in a country where no ne gives a shit
denarii:
What I really can't understand is why labour aren't proposing a large scale public house building program... such an easy vote winner and good for the economy.
Henda:

--- Quote from: denarii on December 15, 2014, 05:53:08 AM ---What I really can't understand is why labour aren't proposing a large scale public house building program... such an easy vote winner and good for the economy.

--- End quote ---

Denari desperate for the building of more council houses to move his way up the waiting list and finally escape the indignity of renting a shit tip of a house off the owner of local paki shop, who constantly badgers denari for his rent money whenever he shops for his heritage cider and drum backy pouch
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version