Author Topic: Latest 2014 pro-hormone ban  (Read 5616 times)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Latest 2014 pro-hormone ban
« on: December 16, 2014, 12:23:45 PM »
ok I'm not one for pro-hormones or crappy designer steroids but doesn't our government have better things to worry about?  Ebola virus outbreaks maybe?  

I personally wish the government would just not get involved.  I would rather be able to make the choice of what I can put into my body, and not have the government make that choice for me.  

Plus the current rules make no sense.  As an adult if I get a prescription for testosterone then it is ok.  However, if I buy it on my own now it is equivalent to cocaine and heroin.  WTF?  :o

I see this new ban as a tighter grip of government control.  First all anabolic male hormones are made illegal (even though they were over the counter medicine for decades).  Now the designer compounds, next will probably be the precursors like DHEA, and then heck why not vitamin C.  LOL  

But wait they care about our health right?   ::)  That's why alcohol, tabacco, and trans fats are all legal and there is a McDonals and KFC on every corner.  Plus kids can buy soda and candy from vending machines at their schools.  

Have not posted in ages, but thought this may be a fun one ... Lets Discuss...   ;D

PS.  You can sign a petition against the ban here if you like:

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/mr-president-decline-or-veto-anabolic-steroid-act-2014/LlfvJ9Vg

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
Re: Latest 2014 pro-hormone ban
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 12:40:56 PM »
They care about our health? lol they don't want u to have muscles because that isn't fair to lazy people more control is what the government wants and more taxes I can't even watch any news I get sick to my stomach or pissed off. Mayb if gnc took EBT then pro hormones would not b banned? Just fucking around...::  man mike brown was hopped up on pro hormones?

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 12:42:42 PM »
I hear ya, and I very much dislike this is another step towards more government control.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 01:27:05 PM »
Has this passed out of the Senate yet? Harry Reid carries a lot of water for the supplement industry. It wouldn't surprise me to see him say that there isn't enough time on the schedule to consider it.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 05:16:40 PM »
I think Prohormones should be illegal for the simple fact you get all these teenagers fucking them self's up at a young age and have no idea what they are doing. Prohormones shouldn't be sold by some guy who is 18 working at a supplement store to some other 18 year old. Also if you buy prohormones you are pretty much fucked because you can't get the right stuff to block estrogen over the counter so it leads you to some shady research lab or you just end up getting gyno or puffy nipples for life. A lot of people have fucked up their livers with pro hormones and their natural testosterone levels. If you actually look at what fit's the definition of a prescribed drug prohormones fit the shoe perfectly they should have never been legal to begin with. I think that prohormones and steroids definitely belong in the same category especially when you consider prohormones like superdrol that were once legal. I wish steroids could be legal and more studies could go into them but it's simply never going to happen. Some things are to dangerous for the average person to be able to use and prohormones are one of them especially considering prohormones appeal to teenagers a lot more because they are advertised in every muscle magazine out their and the danger of them are down played. Basically prohormones are illegal because of stupid people and teenagers. How many teenagers out their would even take prohormones seriously enough to not drink with them or even have the ability to pay for any health problems that could occur... not many.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2014, 08:53:01 AM »
I do not agree.  Kids will get into stuff no matter what.  Thinking you will "protect" them is what led to anabolics being banned. And no kids ever get into that right? 

I think making something illegal only creates that sort of "shady" environment surrounding it.  For example, now a days you have to question if what you buy is really testosterone, is it dosed right, is it sterile, is it...?  VS the old days of I bought this at the pharmacy and its the real deal.

When it comes to kids we do not need government control.  We just need parental control.  LOL   ;D

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 06:48:29 AM »
If dumb people do dumb things u can't stop them or control them with government and laws let them dumb masses b dumb and let natural selection run its course

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 08:40:44 AM »
I remember the HUGE Designer steroid and Pro-hormone Ban in January 2005! That was crazy! That was back when M1T,1-Test cyp, 4-Test cyp,1-AD were all legal and actually worked very well! P{eople were going mad crazy trying to stock up on whatever they could. I remember days getting closer to the ban and prices were dropping like crazy! You could get a bottle of Legal gear or gaspari M1T for 19.99$ I bought a bunch of it and we re-sold it for awhile getting like 125$ a bottle for M1T

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 09:23:58 AM »
I remember the HUGE Designer steroid and Pro-hormone Ban in January 2005! That was crazy! That was back when M1T,1-Test cyp, 4-Test cyp,1-AD were all legal and actually worked very well! P{eople were going mad crazy trying to stock up on whatever they could. I remember days getting closer to the ban and prices were dropping like crazy! You could get a bottle of Legal gear or gaspari M1T for 19.99$ I bought a bunch of it and we re-sold it for awhile getting like 125$ a bottle for M1T
I did the same thing with superdrol

nighttrain

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 09:57:33 AM »
If I were to stock up on anything that is about to get banned, it would be the DMZ and MethylStenbolone.

I've ran Epistane from two different companies and the results were ehh not that great..I think it would be great for beginners but for more advanced users, it won't hardly do anything noticeable.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2014, 10:43:15 AM »
Im wondering if i should buy a bottle of DMZ 2.0 or Methystenbolone....
That methysten stuff looks really nice a bulker without any conversion.

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2014, 12:06:17 PM »
Im wondering if i should buy a bottle of DMZ 2.0 or Methystenbolone....
That methysten stuff looks really nice a bulker without any conversion.

I have a bottle of superdmz 3.0 I bought a while ago just sitting there. Can't bring myself to use it for some reason. I just started dbols so I think I'll wait a bit longer to use it.

DAGON666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • FALLING ANGEL
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2014, 04:40:45 PM »
Out of all the pro hormones I like none - nasty sides and just a lil temporarily gain.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2014, 06:07:23 PM »
every pro hormone I've ever tried sucked ass for any thing accept superdrol it is probly the strongest shit on the planet for me any way I expload on That shit but I hate the side effects I get.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2014, 11:01:55 PM »
Epistane, halodrol and m14add are all good and just getting covered by the ban now

whitewidow

« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2014, 03:27:10 AM »
I think the best were the Original Gaspari Halodrol-50, Legal Gear M1T and superdrol these products actually did work! I saw alot of guys have to stop their cycle because they were 2 potent!

If your running Test each one works great as a kickstart.Superdrol is extremly strong stuff all 3 I mentioned are very strong products. Too many guys would run these products without Test cyp or some kind of Test and just run stupid oral only cycles at high doses. I think everybody who I sold that M1T too used it solo.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2014, 07:14:22 AM »
M1T ive heard was the strongest. Much more potent than Superdrol also much more toxic.
Would not touch this shit with a pool stick.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2014, 07:38:24 AM »
Mrsupps stuff any good? I ran katanadrol v2 solo and got shredded to the bone 200-180 with minimal cardio. Ordered v3 cuz it was cheap

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2014, 10:34:35 AM »
Idk about there other stuff but the first mr supps beastdrol was badass it was really good superdrol long time ago I started to order some helladrol from them but I decided not too I got a deal on some good dbol. I havnt ran any oral in a while I'm going old school January test deca dbol

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2014, 02:10:28 AM »
Mrsupps stuff any good? I ran katanadrol v2 solo and got shredded to the bone 200-180 with minimal cardio. Ordered v3 cuz it was cheap

you did not get shredded to the bone oN KATANADROL0273401 V34212

I PROMISE YOU THAT