Author Topic: Mike O'Hearn killin it - Dec 2014  (Read 58250 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
Re: O'Hearn killin it.
« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2014, 02:13:34 PM »
Most remarkable is that Mike now looks even better than say ten years ago. He just keeps on improving, while most BB's suffer from various stages of Palumboism from age 28 onwards....

I wonder if it will all collapse any year now or if he will continue to blossom into his 80's?

Father time can not touch that man!

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2014, 02:18:13 PM »
o'hearn maybe made a deal with the devil.

eternal youth for his soul.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #202 on: December 19, 2014, 02:19:56 PM »
I wonder if it will all collapse any year now or if he will continue to blossom into his 80's?

Father time can not touch that man!

Hi Mike.   Merry Christmas.
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2014, 02:21:05 PM »
Hi Mike.   Merry Christmas.

Mike wouldn't be caught dead with your christmas tree.  :D :D
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2014, 02:24:19 PM »
Mike wouldn't be caught dead with your christmas tree.  :D :D

;D   Don't you start with me and my Christmas tree SF.  I'll show up at your house, come down your chimney and steal all your BCAA's.   Yes I will.
a

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: December 19, 2014, 02:24:57 PM »
Of late the guy always looks shredded.  Which makes me wonder about his use of diuretics/clen along with everything else.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #206 on: December 19, 2014, 02:26:39 PM »
;D   Don't you start with me and my Christmas tree SF.  I'll show up at your house, come down your chimney and steal all your BCAA's.   Yes I will.

You can steal my BCAAs, but don't you dare touch my muscle milk!
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #207 on: December 19, 2014, 02:30:48 PM »
Muscle Milk is a winner in my opinion.  Some of the weird flavours confuse me (cake batter) but all things considered it's a winner in my book.
a

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #208 on: December 19, 2014, 02:32:36 PM »
can we get a YouTube series where O'Hearn lets Shizzo live in his house and trains him like a bodybuilder?

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: December 20, 2014, 06:22:21 AM »
Not hating on the guy, i'm just wondering how he is worth anywhere between 1.5 to 2.5 million dollars?
does that include the worth of his house?
does that mean how much he has in the bank?
i'm kind of confused when people talk about "net worth" of someone..for example if his networth is the numbers above, does that make him a "millionaire"? i've always thought in my way of thinking, is that a person who is called/deemed a "milionaire" is someone who makes a million (at the very least) a year...every year...
however, he is "worth" that much he must have made incredible investments and profits from them. because it would seem that that "money" is more money that he has made earning for his actual career/careers?...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #210 on: December 20, 2014, 06:26:03 AM »
Not hating on the guy, i'm just wondering how he is worth anywhere between 1.5 to 2.5 million dollars?
i'm kind of confused when people talk about "net worth" of someone..for example if his networth is the numbers above, does that make him a "millionaire"? i've always thought in my way of thinking, is that a person who is called/deemed a "milionaire" is someone who makes a million (at the very least) a year...every year...
however, he is "worth" that much he must have made incredible investments and profits from them. because it would seem that that "money" is more money that he has made earning for his actual career/careers?...
Fake it, before you make it. Have you not learned anything, here at Getbig?    ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #211 on: December 20, 2014, 06:27:39 AM »

Being a millionaire refers to net worth (all assets) meets or exceeds 1MM.

Net worth refers to real estate (even if you're living in it) plus portfolio.

On a side note , just b/c someone earns $1MM annual does not mean they have a net worth of $MM if they were an excessive spender: Most NFL , NBA players.

TheOne

• Getbig III
Why does O'Hearn wear a piece?
« Reply #212 on: December 27, 2014, 11:04:12 PM »
Guy is making good money, why wouldn't he just spend $15-20k and get some hair transplants?  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Why does O'Hearn wear a piece?
« Reply #213 on: December 27, 2014, 11:09:17 PM »
Piece or no piece that dude is living the life...Dude is in better shape than any pro bodybuilder year round...That guy knows how to hold his conditioning. Somewhere along the lines he found the sweet spot...Props

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 27, 2014, 11:49:00 PM »
dead b4 50

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #215 on: December 28, 2014, 04:01:14 AM »
Piece or no piece that dude is living the life...Dude is in better shape than any pro bodybuilder year round...That guy knows how to hold his conditioning. Somewhere along the lines he found the sweet spot...Props

Dude is coke head - dude cant afford (like most) 15- 20 large

THE BEEF

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2014, 04:23:50 AM »
Is there any actually prof that he is wearing a piece? I think its just rumours...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #217 on: December 28, 2014, 04:44:54 AM »
 ::)

Oh brother, we have another butt lovers O'Hearn thread!

1. His core wealth is from the Arab girl and the divorce.  She was the money earner.
2. He's overextended like everyone in Southern Cal, so a $20K weave is pushing it if he can't make money payments on it.  
3. He's a personal trainer like Chris Jones from POG but he definitely isn't a high price model like Tyson beckford or aubry gabriel, given that's what GBers are trying to make him out to be.
4. Yeah, he did a couple of soap opera love novels but we aren't talking Fabio here.

O'Hearn is officially the new Rich Piana of GetBig, so the rest of us 95%ers are jealous.  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #218 on: December 28, 2014, 04:51:25 AM »

All you need to know about California is "over-extended"!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #219 on: December 28, 2014, 06:27:05 AM »
Seems like he could easily have a little money... and some continuous royalty checks....

Could have also invested at his prime. Never know.

Michael (Mike) O'Hearn (born on January 26, 1969[1]) is an American bodybuilder, actor, powerlifter and fitness model.

He has been featured on over 500 magazine covers, was Fitness Model of the Year seven times and claims he was a state champion in judo and tae kwon do, and was a four-time Mr. Natural Universe title holder. He appears as the gladiator "Titan" on the 2008 revival of American Gladiators;

Michael is the only individual to be a Gladiator on both the original (1989-96) ( as Thor ) and the 2008 series.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #220 on: December 28, 2014, 06:29:30 AM »
::)

4. Yeah, he did a couple of soap opera love novels but we aren't talking Fabio here.

Over 500 I believe.... could be more than "a couple...."

"He has been featured on over 500 magazine covers, was Fitness Model of the Year seven times..."

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: December 28, 2014, 06:30:41 AM »
sorry to report one of mike's huskies died and the  other  one went into a depression.
F

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #222 on: December 28, 2014, 06:31:18 AM »
OVER-EXTENDED indeed! having lived there years ago, i always thought "how in the heck does anyone afford to live here?!" or buy a house anywhere in southern cali  that is NOT in the hood?...

average price of a house in southern cali is what? 500 to 800 thousand? and that's a AVERAGE house in a AVERAGE suburb!....

the old saying 'well the cost of living is higher in california, but the pay scale is higher too whether your a lawyer or working at mcdonald's!" well that may be true but it's NOT THAT MUCH HIGHER THE PAY RATE FOR ANY JOB then the rest of the country!...

i always thought as i lived there, how in the world does one get ahead or afford to live there when yeah the pay rate scale for any job is 20 to 25 % higher but the cost of living is 50% higher!?!!...

i guess EVERYONE THERE HAS DEBT AND DIES IN DEBT AND KNOWS THIS?...

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #223 on: December 28, 2014, 06:32:50 AM »

Over 500 I believe.... could be more than "a couple...."

"He has been featured on over 500 magazine covers, was Fitness Model of the Year seven times..."

In theory, he'd be the one guy that is actually making it "big" in fitness and he can't afford a Lebron-esque transplant? His looks are his billboard, so he could write it off as a business expense.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #224 on: December 28, 2014, 06:41:45 AM »
sorry to report one of mike's huskies died and the  other  one went into a depression.

This makes me sad. If the two huskies were "bonded", the survivor might not come out of the depression. This is why our 3 dogs were adopted at least a year apart: so they bond to the family and not to another dog.