Author Topic: Which Mr Olympia has the smallest cock (NO HOMO)  (Read 20019 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Which Mr Olympia has the smallest cock (NO HOMO)
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2014, 12:40:26 PM »
Larry Scott stoning a bodybuilder for staring at his posing suit for too long -

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2014, 12:41:39 PM »
^^^That's super gay.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2014, 12:45:36 PM »
Has any competitor ever actually gotten a boner while on stage?  I would imagine most would have total limp river dick because of the anxiety of posing along with how depleted their bodies are from the dieting.

This thread has gay undertones  :-X
X

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2014, 12:46:36 PM »
^^^That's super gay.
it's gayer than gay as well  :-\
X

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2014, 12:57:06 PM »
how this post is relevant to the thread is above me! : )

This is mental disorder!

i take it u r referring to my post?
R

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2014, 12:59:33 PM »
i take it u r referring to my post?
This thread is just for trolls.
X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2014, 01:00:16 PM »
The thread is about the socio- and economic breakdown of Putin's Russia, but if I'm reading correctly there is a strong subtext of gay.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2014, 01:03:10 PM »
The thread is about the socio- and economic breakdown of Putin's Russia, but if I'm reading correctly there is a strong subtext of gay.

yes i agree, maybe certain dudes r fishing for someone to post a pic of thier cock so they can lust over it. ask ferrigno he might post a pic of his cock for 20 bucks
R

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 17, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »
"who looks at other guys dicks in the locker rooms" ??? cormier must of realized dorian was better than him so he figured let me try to pick a WEAK point out on him since he blows me away with every other MUSCLE. also i got a laugh at of cormiers interview when he said him and his PUMP POSSE went looking for tyson and DEMANDED AN APOLOGY FOR TYSON SLAPPING CORMIER IN BACK OF HEAD THE NIGHT BEFORE IN NIGHTCLUB ???, SERIOUSLY MAN??? a person gets in a car with his boys and hunts down another man who disrespected him the night before in a club and when he finds him says(I DESERVE AN APOLOGY) oh my god man,TYSON musta been laughing his balls off after cormier and his posse of dillet,flex wheeler and rico all walked out of the resteraunts with thier lats spread and thier chest out talking about(SHEETT MAN,DAT MUFUCKA KNEW HE BETTA OF GAVE ME AN APOLOGY OR ELSE)im picturing that in my head and it keeps get funnier everytime. cormier should of said/did something like walk up to tysons back and smack him in the head and said (now we are even)what ever happened from there happens but atleast cormier wouldnt feel like a bitch that got chumped off.plus man tyson wasnt gonna risk fighting him and getting sued or breaking his hand,then again we r talking about tyson so i could be and prolly am wrong about tyson not trying to punch him. lets be honest here fellas,if u where gonna go thru all that trouble to hunt another man down who dissed the shit out of u the night before r u gonna just ask for an APOLOGY?i dont know man,me personally would of had to do alittle more than that shit to retain some self respect,dobt get me wrong i know tyson woulda destroyed me back then and will DESTROY ME today also but an ass whippin pain eventually will go away where as that mental pain can stay with u the rest of your life and its quite evident that chris is/was bothered by that incident cause u could hear it in his voice tone when he was talking about it in the video.im far from a tough guy or anything but a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do to keep his self respect.chris shouldve either stood his ground when the incident happened(to b honest that wouldve been the best option)or just let it die and never asked for an apology or anything cause that made him look like a total pussy in tysons eyes imho,tyson woulda respected him alot more if chris slapped mike in back of head cause street dudes like tyson understand that language and even though tyson woulda got up and tried to punch chris atleast mike woulda said(that brothers got heart) and it woulda been done with

GBJJ:

cormier is telling lies or Flex mag is, prob both are
when the cormier Tyson story ran in Flex mag, it basically said, Tyson came up to cormier and gave him a friendly buthard slap on the upper back/traps
Chris turned around stunned, angry etc to see who the hell would have done that to him being the big man on campus @ the Roxbury  and when he saw it was Tyson, he froze, panicked, and laughed it off with Mike and said it was all friendly banter, and Tyson said something to the effect of "he's a big boy, he can take it".

cormier wanted NO part of Tyson who would have KO'd him with one punch

all this other shit about what happened afterwards is BS from cormier

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: December 17, 2014, 04:21:25 PM »
GBJJ:

cormier is telling lies or Flex mag is, prob both are
when the cormier Tyson story ran in Flex mag, it basically said, Tyson came up to cormier and gave him a friendly buthard slap on the upper back/traps
Chris turned around stunned, angry etc to see who the hell would have done that to him being the big man on campus @ the Roxbury  and when he saw it was Tyson, he froze, panicked, and laughed it off with Mike and said it was all friendly banter, and Tyson said something to the effect of "he's a big boy, he can take it".

cormier wanted NO part of Tyson who would have KO'd him with one punch

all this other shit about what happened afterwards is BS from cormier

i remember reading the same thing,chris turned around alittle pissed and tyson said,hes a big boy he can handle it,something like u just said.thats the original story i heard thats why in this interview when hes talking about tyson started bobbing and weaving i was like WTF,i never heard that part before. i heard it was over in 30 seconds but now chris is making it seem like it was a whole 15 minute tussle,then chris says he went looking for tyson to demand an apology i was like WTF also
R

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2014, 04:54:15 PM »
Perhaps the reason Mentzer never won the Olympia was because he was too well endowed.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2014, 04:56:36 PM »
Perhaps the reason Mentzer never won the Olympia was because he was too well endowed.

how come mentzers package looks all bunched up in that pic,maybe hes got a big sweet potatoe taped to his junk ???
R

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2014, 05:44:48 PM »
Imagine Kai Greene never touched a weight or roids. 140 pound guy with huge alabamablacksnake. That would be something for Thor to see!

Gay as the day is long

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2014, 05:46:03 PM »
THE COCK MAY BE SMALL, BUT THE MUSCLE IS BIG. I HAVE SPOKEN.[/size]

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2014, 05:47:30 PM »
Wow  this is gay even for getbig

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2014, 07:32:43 PM »
Arnold never should have won the 1980 Mr. Olympia. Mike was the clear winner that day.  8)
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2014, 08:29:50 PM »

cock strong like bull

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2014, 08:43:51 PM »
I vote kev Lev for biggest pouch, hands down biggest bulge in ifbb... Many a schmoe has fainted when he hit that side chest thing he used to do, then he'd blow them away with his side tricep, with bulge at max extension ( no homo)

Hahah so damn funny

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2014, 09:00:57 PM »
This thread is just for trolls.

And gays.

And people who enjoy gay banter.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2014, 09:01:40 PM »
i remember reading the same thing,chris turned around alittle pissed and tyson said,hes a big boy he can handle it,something like u just said.thats the original story i heard thats why in this interview when hes talking about tyson started bobbing and weaving i was like WTF,i never heard that part before. i heard it was over in 30 seconds but now chris is making it seem like it was a whole 15 minute tussle,then chris says he went looking for tyson to demand an apology i was like WTF also

Cormier just trying to milk his 15 seconds of fame with Tyson  ::)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2014, 09:02:30 PM »
a lot of insecure  (?closet homosexuals)men here on getbig

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2014, 09:06:37 PM »
I wish all mr olympias could have huge cocks.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2014, 11:26:44 PM »
we need some package close-ups of all mr. Olympias and vote

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2014, 12:25:13 AM »
a lot of insecure  (?closet homosexuals)men here on getbig

Shut it u old schmoe :)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2014, 02:21:33 AM »
I petition that a front cock spread should be in the compulsory poses.
P