Author Topic: Jeb Bush: On the Issues.... Does he lean more left than all other 2016 GOPers?  (Read 1518 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Jeb supports bank bailouts.   Jeb loves Common Core.  Won't commit on global warming.   Anti-drilling.  Wants to use federal funds for "fatherhood initiatives".    Loves NAFTA/CAFTA.   Won't reverse obamacare, would rather let it "fail on its own".  Former neoconsevative that now shits all over them.   Immigration is 'not a felony' but 'an act of love'.   Compromise on taxes ok, refuses to agree to pledge not to raise taxes.   Opposed vietnam but supports both Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

Lots of liberal positions there - read about them yourself.
http://www.ontheissues.org/Jeb_Bush.htm

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
No jeb.   F him.  Not an ounce of difference w hillary

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Anyone but Obama...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Anyone but Obama...

Let's focus on the GOP primaries first.

Cruz.  Then Rand.  Then a lot of others.  THEN worry about Jeb. 

I fear it'll be 2008 and 2012 all over again - everyone KNOWS mccain,Romney are RINOs, but repubs are too scared to just admit it.  They SETTLE for one, then the base doesn't vote for him.  And DEM wins again.

At some point, coach, the "anyone but the dem" doesn't work - when the RINO always means the DEM will win. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Let's focus on the GOP primaries first.

Cruz.  Then Rand.  Then a lot of others.  THEN worry about Jeb. 

I fear it'll be 2008 and 2012 all over again - everyone KNOWS mccain,Romney are RINOs, but repubs are too scared to just admit it.  They SETTLE for one, then the base doesn't vote for him.  And DEM wins again.

At some point, coach, the "anyone but the dem" doesn't work - when the RINO always means the DEM will win. 

Romney? Wasn't he the one back in 2012 that Obama made fun of during the debates and it later came out what he (Romney) said was in FACT true? McCain can fuck himself.

As far as what how the repubs turned out after this past election, I can't help to think (and again, I'm rarely wrong) that there isn't coercion from Obama towards the left. I also think that somehow Roberts wasn't threatened in some way to vote to pass Shitcare. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Romney? Wasn't he the one back in 2012 that Obama made fun of during the debates and it later came out what he (Romney) said was in FACT true? McCain can fuck himself.

As far as what how the repubs turned out after this past election, I can't help to think (and again, I'm rarely wrong) that there isn't coercion from Obama towards the left. I also think that somehow Roberts wasn't threatened in some way to vote to pass Shitcare. 

Romney was the one that was leading obama - the super low polling obama - and managed to lose in a landslide. 

Romney predicted many things, and some came true.  his latest quotes - supporting raising minimum wage + wanting MORE amnesty lol...

Well,  I sure hope repubs aren't stupid enough to choose Romney again.  Being "right" about some things is weak, beacuse SINCE THEN romney took these 2 major lib positions.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Romney has too much flip-flopping baggage that can be used against him......Jeb would be the perfect choice if Republicans want to win the General Election......

But to be honest I really want to see all the right wing crazies from the far right run for President...IMAGINE THE PRIMARIES and all the awesome gaffes....it would be so entertaining!!!!...it was really awesome in the Republican party debates last time when they attacked each other and all the craziness came out......Even Sarah Palin and John McCain got into it AND THEY WERENT EVEN RUNNING.....and lets not forget Romney v.s  Rick Perry and Perry's nationally televised brain freeze....  and every one's favorite crazy uncle, Hermain Cain , and crazy aunt, Michelle (crazy eyes) Bachmann ;D

man, I can't wait!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Romney has too much flip-flopping baggage that can be used against him......Jeb would be the perfect choice if Republicans want to win the General Election......

But to be honest I really want to see all the right wing crazies from the far right run for President...IMAGINE THE PRIMARIES and all the awesome gaffes....it would be so entertaining!!!!...it was really awesome in the Republican party debates last time when they attacked each other and all the craziness came out......Even Sarah Palin and John McCain got into it AND THEY WERENT EVEN RUNNING.....and lets not forget Romney v.s  Rick Perry and Perry's nationally televised brain freeze....  and every one's favorite crazy uncle, Hermain Cain , and crazy aunt, Michelle (crazy eyes) Bachmann ;D

man, I can't wait!

What is "all the craziness" that you are talking about? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
What is "all the craziness" that you are talking about?  

well I don't want to spend all day writing this but just a few examples..

Sarah Palin being blindsided by the McCain operatives (just before she was going to announce whether she was running or not) who admitted that they made a mistake in picking her as VP candidate in 2012, and that she was dumb as fuck....then watching John Mc Cain twist in the wind trying not to say the same when he was confronted on it....

Herman Cain's assertions that he did not have an affair with a woman during his marriage and then having to fend off sexual harrassment allegations from another woman....

Michelle Bachman's major gaffe that she wanted to get rid of Medicare and Medicaid UNTIL it was revealed that her private clinic which her and her husband run got the majority of thier payments from Medicare and Medicaid.....so in effect criticizing a government program from which she receives major personal income.....

Romney being caught in one flip flop after another especially in regards to mercilessly criticizing Obamacare WHICH WAS ACTUALLY PARTLY MODELED AFTER HIS OWN PROGRAM in Massachusetts where he himself put in place universal healthcare, yet to then flip flop and criticize universal healthcare as bad for America.....thus looking awful due to having to critize and practicaly disavow his most major political achievement

I can go on but I'm tired of typing ;D ;D ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
well I don't want to spend all day writing this but just a few examples..

Sarah Palin being blindsided by the McCain operatives (just before she was going to announce whether she was running or not) who admitted that they made a mistake in picking her as VP candidate in 2012, and that she was dumb as fuck....then watching John Mc Cain twist in the wind trying not to say the same when he was confronted on it....

Herman Cain's assertions that he did not have an affair with a woman during his marriage and then having to fend off sexual harrassment allegations from another woman....

Michelle Bachman's major gaffe that she wanted to get rid of Medicare and Medicaid UNTIL it was revealed that her private clinic which her and her husband run got the majority of thier payments from Medicare and Medicaid.....so in effect criticizing a government program from which she receives major personal income.....

Romney being caught in one flip flop after another especially in regards to mercilessly criticizing Obamacare WHICH WAS ACTUALLY PARTLY MODELED AFTER HIS OWN PROGRAM in Massachusetts where he himself put in place universal healthcare, yet to then flip flop and criticize universal healthcare as bad for America.....thus looking awful due to having to critize and practicaly disavow his most major political achievement

I can go on but I'm tired of typing ;D ;D ;D

Thanks.  So you are using the term "craziness" pretty loosely.  I don't think someone having a bad debate performance, misspeaking, etc. makes them crazy. 

Are you equally as eager to see Joe Biden on the campaign trail? 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Anyone but Obama...

I'm not doing that anymore.  I'm tired of settling for some duplicitous stooge just because I'm more scared of the other guy.

No more Rinos, no more royal families either.  Bushs, Clintons and Obamas are done.  They had their chance, it's time to move on.

Starting now I'm forcing the Republicans to run someone worth voting for or I'm staying home.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Thanks.  So you are using the term "craziness" pretty loosely.  I don't think someone having a bad debate performance, misspeaking, etc. makes them crazy. 

Are you equally as eager to see Joe Biden on the campaign trail? 

Actually no...he has no chance....lets face it..although now that I think of it....that might be good for a few laughs as well ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Obama voters line Andre just want free shit to keep flowing

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Actually no...he has no chance....lets face it..although now that I think of it....that might be good for a few laughs as well ;D

Funny and scary at the same time. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama voters line Andre just want free shit to keep flowing

again how many loans did you take out that you haven't paid back