Author Topic: Oldest black college 9% graduation rate  (Read 24311 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Oldest black college 9% graduation rate
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2014, 11:21:19 AM »
Find where I've called you racial slurs. You're "bringing a little reality into my life" gets annoying after every thread you complain about Hebrews. At least 33386 is honest about his views. Just come out the closet already.

Btw Roll tide :)

You know you have.  I'm not going to go through all your old posts to prove something we both know is true.  I'm not complaining, I'm just not spoon feeding you the party line.  I understand that you're unused to people not humoring your racial paranoia and persecution complex.   I believe strongly in the concept of the gadfly nipping at societies hypocrisy.  I call bullshit when I see it.

Again, prove I'm racist.  You just don't like being called out.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2014, 11:21:24 AM »
You left out their Valedictorian was white.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/05/16/white.valedictorian/

I swear, it's like taking candy from a baby... ;)

yeah..Packwood...back in 2008.....what the baby and candy have do to with anything

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2014, 11:24:23 AM »
I could tell immediately.  This would also explain why you're going to medical school in a foreign country.   You can list as many people as you like but the fact is Hebrew U's are academically inferior and corrupt.

Ok...so .... i didnt go to Med School in another country. I went to Emory.
Also...Puerto rico is where i did some work, and my grandmother is there which i why i took that match

And Puerto rico isnt a foreign country broski. Its part of the US. So...like..um... yeah

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2014, 11:28:37 AM »
Ok...so .... i didnt go to Med School in another country. I went to Emory.
Also...Puerto rico is where i did some work, and my grandmother is there which i why i took that match

And Puerto rico isnt a foreign country broski. Its part of the US. So...like..um... yeah

Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States but it isn't part of the United States.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2014, 11:31:36 AM »

Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States but it isn't part of the United States.

ok bro you got it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2014, 11:33:21 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2014, 11:35:16 AM »
Option D is one of the coolest mofos on this board.

....that is all, please continue.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2014, 11:36:16 AM »

You attack Hebrews that go to college?  Damn, what does a Hebrews have to do to please you?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2014, 11:37:51 AM »

ok bro you got it

Each of the three multiple choice sections is worth 15 points for a total of 45 points, but it's nearly impossible to achieve a perfect score. The average MCAT score each year is somewhere around a 24 (8 in each section).

A good (competitive at most MD schools) score is around 30 and a stellar score is somewhere above a 34 to 36 (competitive at the top medical schools in the country). A score of 36 or better would put you in the top 2% of the country. The writing sample is scored with a letter system from J (lowest) to T (highest), but is much less important than the number score. You never hear anyone mention the letter score. All you ever hear people talk about is the number, although some people insist that they are also considered in the admissions process somehow.

Just to give you an extreme example that the MCAT is not the only measurement which is important: 60 applicants were admitted to allopathic medical schools in 2005 who had an MCAT score which was less than 17. Keep in mind that there are a few allopathic medical schools in Puerto Rico, for example, which have very low MCAT averages (20.1, 21.3 and 23). These schools could be responsible for many of these numbers.

Again, this sort of low score is a rare exception. For all intents and purposes an MCAT score below 25 will make it almost impossible for you to gain admission to allopathic (MD) medical schools. You will still be competitive for osteopathic medical schools, podiatry schools and Caribbean medical schools.
http://www.startmedicine.com/app/gpamcat.asp

You attack Hebrews that go to college?  Damn, what does a Hebrews have to do to please you?

Really?  I thought I was attacking shitty schools. 
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2014, 11:38:49 AM »
Option D is one of the coolest mofos on this board.

....that is all, please continue.

Archer doesn't like Hebrew lovers. He's going to destroy you.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2014, 11:40:16 AM »
Archer doesn't like Hebrew lovers. He's going to destroy you.

Oh god, you're going to whine again.  Woe is me.  

The current political status of Puerto Rico is the result of various political activities within both the United States and Puerto Rican governments. Politically, Puerto Rico is an unincorporated territory of the United States which according to the U.S. Supreme Court's Insular Cases is "a territory appurtenant and belonging to the United States, but not a part of the United States."[1][2] The basic question regarding this issue is whether Puerto Rico should remain a U.S. territory, become a U.S. state or become an independent country.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_status_of_Puerto_Rico
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2014, 11:40:27 AM »
Each of the three multiple choice sections is worth 15 points for a total of 45 points, but it's nearly impossible to achieve a perfect score. The average MCAT score each year is somewhere around a 24 (8 in each section).

A good (competitive at most MD schools) score is around 30 and a stellar score is somewhere above a 34 to 36 (competitive at the top medical schools in the country). A score of 36 or better would put you in the top 2% of the country. The writing sample is scored with a letter system from J (lowest) to T (highest), but is much less important than the number score. You never hear anyone mention the letter score. All you ever hear people talk about is the number, although some people insist that they are also considered in the admissions process somehow.

Just to give you an extreme example that the MCAT is not the only measurement which is important: 60 applicants were admitted to allopathic medical schools in 2005 who had an MCAT score which was less than 17. Keep in mind that there are a few allopathic medical schools in Puerto Rico, for example, which have very low MCAT averages (20.1, 21.3 and 23). These schools could be responsible for many of these numbers.

Again, this sort of low score is a rare exception. For all intents and purposes an MCAT score below 25 will make it almost impossible for you to gain admission to allopathic (MD) medical schools. You will still be competitive for osteopathic medical schools, podiatry schools and Caribbean medical schools.

Really?  I thought I was attacking shitty schools.  
i didnt go to school in Puerto Rico.. I worked there. I went to school in Atlanta

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2014, 11:43:02 AM »
i didnt go to school in Puerto Rico.. I worked there. I went to schoon in Atlanta

Uh huh.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2014, 11:43:55 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2014, 11:46:32 AM »
there you go

What was your MCAT score and be honest?  I doubt you will
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2014, 11:47:16 AM »

Really?  I thought I was attacking shitty schools. 

Yes UA is a "shitty" school. Oh brother  ::)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2014, 11:48:21 AM »
yeah..Packwood...back in 2008.....what the baby and candy have do to with anything

Some white cat strolls into the most prestigious "black institution" and easily walks out as the Valedictorian.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2014, 11:49:54 AM »
Yes UA is a "shitty" school. Oh brother  ::)

I was specifically talking about Hebrew Us.   You said yourself UA was filled with horrible racists so it can't be all that good.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2014, 11:50:57 AM »
Some white cat strolls into the most prestigious "black institution" and easily walks out as the Valedictorian.

thats cool...still not seeing the issue here.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2014, 11:51:25 AM »
does this mirror how Africa works??  :D :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2014, 11:52:20 AM »
What was your MCAT score and be honest?  I doubt you will
so whats the point then bro

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2014, 11:55:10 AM »
so whats the point then bro

Hebrew Us have low academic standards.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2014, 11:56:21 AM »

Let's hope Asian students never consider attending.
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2014, 11:56:25 AM »
thats cool...still not seeing the issue here.

Did you give him daps and a pound hug when he exited the stage?