Author Topic: Next on my list...The Original Moors of Europe were black. Fact!  (Read 12573 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Next on my list...The Original Moors of Europe were black. Fact!
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2014, 06:55:51 PM »
When I first saw this... I thought it was about legitimate African Jewish people. Like Whoopie Goldberg for instance. I know quite a few African Jews in Toronto. This is just non sense! The African Jews here that I know are part of the Jewish community. They don't cause trouble for one thing. They are respectable because they work, own business, go to school or whatever. Bottom line is they are part of the Jewish community and do what they can to contribute to society and make a living. Plus they support the Synagogue same as all Jews.

Oh so I take it you missed the other thread a while back where Wiggs proved that Blacks actually ruled Europe up until around 1800 and only lost control after their "technology" was stolen from them from The White Devil cave dwellers.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2014, 07:04:33 PM »
Oh so I take it you missed the other thread a while back where Wiggs proved that Blacks actually ruled Europe up until around 1800 and only lost control after their "technology" was stolen from them from The White Devil cave dwellers.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2014, 07:05:40 PM »
The original moors invented the watermelon and had the patent til 1836 Fact! Look in up its on youtube

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2014, 07:16:11 PM »
Original this, original that ...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2014, 07:23:47 PM »
Original this, original that ...

I know I'm not the only one that stood up and danced while this song played
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2014, 07:29:17 PM »

There's nothing finer than being in your diner

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2014, 09:34:26 PM »
I was kinda joking.. BUT

I agree with Wiggs that Adam & Eve were dark skinned. Adam was made from the soil. Soil is brown.

Nope, red in Australia  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2014, 09:37:38 PM »
Mighty FC Real Madrid, aka Los Blancos  ;D

Not Los Negros  ;D ;D ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2014, 09:45:58 PM »
Statues of Rahotep and Nofret – beginning of the 4th Dynasty (c. 2600 BC) painted limestone
from the mastaba of Rahotep, Maydum
Cairo, Egyptian Museum

The Seated Scribe – 4th or 5th Dynasty (2600-2350 BC) painted limestone
from Saqqarah
Paris, Musée du Louvre

Head of Nefertiti – 18th Dynasty (c. 1450-1310 BC) limestone
Berlin, Ägyptisches Museum

Clearly not a hebrew race of people.  This is historical proof for you to see Wiggs.
Take a look at Anwar Sadat (His father, Anwar Mohammed El Sadat was an Upper Egyptian, and his mother, Sit Al-Berain, was a Sudanese from her grandmother.[8][9] Thus, he faced insults by his opponents in Egypt for not looking "Egyptian enough" and "Nasser's black poodle.")
 and bodybuilder Mohamed Makkawy. There is was a lot of miscegenation that has happened in Egypt over the past couple thousand years. From throughout the mediterranean and peoples from the horn of Africa.
The Nubians were also in Eqypt and built pyramids as well.
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/02/black-pharaohs/ken-garrett-photography
you also had Sudan's kingdom of Kush

There are light skinned egpytians like our fellow getbigger and there are dark skinned ones as well.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2014, 10:07:09 PM »
You're missing the point. Wiggs is claiming the common Ooga-Booga like 50 Cent is a descendent of some type of Egyptian royalty.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2014, 10:12:01 PM »
You're missing the point. Wiggs is claiming the common Ooga-Booga like 50 Cent is a descendent of some type of Egyptian royalty.
50 is of West African descent. Different genetics
What I say is this, civilizations fall and rise, like the tides and waves, and much like the sand, rocks shells,etc,  what is left after the said tides and waves are only remmenants of what once was.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2014, 10:12:29 PM »
They were Hebrews that converted to Islam.  They were black Muslims.
They taught Europeans everything they knew.  Europeans were fucked and in the dark ages after the fall of Rome.  The Moors brought them back to life and taught them everything. Europeans wanted to be "Christians" Moors wanted them to be Muslims and war ensued.  The Moors ruled for 800 years.
The Moors like many Hebrews loved white women. This is how Sicilians came to be.  This is history hidden from Americans for obvious reasons. If you go to Europe (I lived there 6 years) this is something not as hidden as it is in the states.  There are sculptures, books and all kinds of artifacts about this stuff.  I figure since were going to be real, lets be 100% real about the truths of history.

1. The Biblical Hebrews are the descendants of the slave trade. Negro = Hebrew
2. The Berbers aka Moors are Hebrews that converted to Islam.
3. The original Egyptians were black. Today's Egyptian is an Arab. 

Truths of history continue.  I can back up everything I'm saying with facts.  Can those that oppose me say the same?

Given this rich heritage, your ancestors must be looking down, glowing with pride at how far the black man has come.

Your own work in the security industry must be a real source of pride for them.

Hold your head high, brother.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2014, 10:45:30 PM »

Much to the dismay of any would-be “White Supremacists,” scientists have recently revealed that the face of the first Europeans were surprisingly Sub-Saharan African in appearance.

http://politicalblindspot.com/scientists-reveal-the-first-european-faces-were-not-white/

Forensic artist Richard Neave is responsible for the reconstruction, based on fragments that are at least 35,000 years old. Radiocarbon dating analysis have determined that the oldest fragments may have been as old as 36,000 years old. Neave is a forensic artist, for a BBC program about the origins of the human race and evolution

At that time, Europe was inhabited by Homo Neanderthalis, or the Neanderthal man, who were quickly replaced by African nomadic peoples. The Neanderthal Genome Project has posited that the Neanderthals were killed off by these migrating groups. The first true homo sapiens (and homo sapien sapiens), in Europe, apparently would not have been recognizable as ethnically “Caucasian” whatsoever. Those traits, often identified as “white,” seem to have emerged much later, after Europe was settled by African peoples who looked like those Neave has recreated for us here.

The primary difference between this skull and later homo sapien sapiens are the unusually large molar teeth, which has led some scientists to speculate that the skull represents some intermixing with the native Homo Neanderthalis.

Whether or not that is the case, what is certain is that the appearance of the first truly “human” European ancestors looked nothing like what many would expect.

Erik Trinkaus, professor of anthropology at Washington University in Missouri, said the jaw in particular is the oldest, modern human fossil that can be directly-dated, saying that, “Taken together, the material is the first that securely documents what modern humans looked like when they spread into Europe.”

That might be a bit of a disappointment to those last remaining doubters that all of humanity originated in Africa and spread out from there.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2014, 12:04:47 AM »
Neanderthals had bigger brains. Europeans are 2 percent Neanderthal.
X

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2014, 03:04:36 AM »

No I didn't miss it. The Japanese empire was black as well but fat nose jojo ntiforo the great was exiled by Mitsuru Taku sushi
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2014, 03:11:57 AM »
50 is of West African descent. Different genetics
What I say is this, civilizations fall and rise, like the tides and waves, and much like the sand, rocks shells,etc,  what is left after the said tides and waves are only remmenants of what once was.
Egypt was probably very cosmopolitan. I'm sure there were many cases of intermingling between Egyptians and Africans, but to say that the entire Egyptian culture was "originally black" is absurd.

They were an entirely different ethnicity.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2014, 03:27:57 AM »
Only thing i can tell you Wiggs is that they invaded Portugal (Lusitania at that time) countless times during centuries but got their ass kicked by caucasian fighters.  They entered from the south and tried and tried until the Lusitans supremacy ruled.
Spain had the same problem and even the southern lands of France.
Oh and the "crusades" everyone like to talk about were five major battles from caucasians against halfbreeds in their own land to teach them who call the shots in the world.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2014, 03:35:57 AM »
First case of mudsharking in recorded history?  ;D  

Seriously though, these statues are from around 2,600 B.C.

It makes you wonder why the woman is portrayed in such a light color?

Could the Egyptians have been in contact with caucasian cultures further back then we ever thought possible?  I say it could absolutely be true.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2014, 04:20:47 AM »
Who moved this thread? I can understand moving something when it makes sense, not when 80% of the threads on the G&O currently, are not bodybuilding related.

When you move topics to the subforums, they generally die off.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2014, 06:16:17 PM »
The Aryans came from space...SPACE bitcha's!