Author Topic: Do you guys eat pussy?  (Read 16820 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Do you guys eat pussy?
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2014, 09:56:11 AM »
she used to finger my ass really hard sometimes almost in a violent type of mode,id start screaming and she had this sinister smile on her face when she heard me moaning,so to get her back id start fingering her ass even harder till she was moaning,then shed give it to me harder and i was in tears at that point but she would be blowing me while she was doing that so i couldnt stop cause it was to intense and i felt i was going to blow my load soon

Johnny Falcon, is that you?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2014, 10:31:20 AM »
fucking perverts On here  :D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2014, 11:39:09 AM »
ill tell that story in alittle while cause right now im taking a test on AGGRESSIVE DRIVING from MOTOR VEHICLE, i got nailed doing 86 in a 55 and to get my liscence back i have to complete this test.it easy as hell,the answers are there and all im doing is looking in the book if i dont know the answer,cake walk. im trying to do that test,post on getbig,make pancakes for my wife and son,do laundry and flicking thru the tv to see whats on cable all at once, im a flexible type of guy what can i say :D. ive had some interesting sexual adventures in my time,some good and some bad
that's not too bad, i got nailed doing 110 mph in a 25 mph zone. cop said what if a kid walked out in the street? i said kids shouldn't be out at 2 am..... than i asked him where the nearest doughnut shop was. he wasn't amused............. thank god it was the early 70's got a  hundred dollar fine and that was it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2014, 12:46:34 PM »
that's not too bad, i got nailed doing 110 mph in a 25 mph zone. cop said what if a kid walked out in the street? i said kids shouldn't be out at 2 am..... than i asked him where the nearest doughnut shop was. he wasn't amused............. thank god it was the early 70's got a  hundred dollar fine and that was it. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
;D     wit dis.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2014, 12:48:23 PM »
;D     wit dis.
i ain't the fat slob in the pic...... ;D ;D ;D ;D >:( >:( >:( >:( :'( :'( :'( :'(
F

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2014, 01:39:46 PM »
Why would any guy not wanna taste of the pussy. Any good quality, lightly fragranced sample of the juice should be enough to get any straight man's hormones raging

I think you just answered your own question on the uptake of this activity by members on here.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2014, 01:41:19 PM »
As long as it doesn't smell like Billinsgate Market down there I'm up for it.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2014, 01:46:11 PM »
this guy was said to like his fish, michael douglas says this is what caused his throat cancer :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Throat cancer is a small price to pay to lick Catherine Zeta Jones' pussy. I would take the chance of developing a brain tumour to eat out her asshole.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2014, 01:48:28 PM »
 ;D good point
Throat cancer is a small price to pay to lick Catherine Zeta Jones' pussy. I would take the chance of developing a brain tumour to eat out her asshole.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2014, 02:41:26 PM »
NO me either. You guys Italian as well?Most Italians don't go down south!

Nothing is finer than a 69-er.

I eat that pussy like it was prosciutto drenched in a heavenly wine sauce or marinara. Toss the salad too if she's really hot. I love anal, bondage, S&M, all that shit.

Nothing like having a young freak straddle my face with her freshly washed coochie as I tongue fuck her to bolivian.
A

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2014, 02:42:51 PM »
Why would any guy not wanna taste of the pussy. Any good quality, lightly fragranced sample of the juice should be enough to get any straight man's hormones raging
Fragrenced??

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2014, 02:52:24 PM »
Every chance I get.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2014, 03:05:19 PM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2014, 04:04:24 PM »
the more smelly the pussy is the better i can lick it dry,i never liked when they would take a shower and the pussy smelled all soapy and scented. i like to suck my girls pussy in the morning when she gets up cause it has a raunchy tint to it,man i really get a hard on off that smell
R

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2014, 04:32:10 PM »
you know the smell of fresh pussy juice not dirty, old fishy type but that unmistakable slight fragrance only a pussy can have

Fragrenced??

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2014, 07:04:48 PM »
I eat as much as I can. And roll them Rs like Ricardo Montalban while I'm down there too. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

The more Rs, the more Mmmmms. Ai Papi! Yoo make me com so hard!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2014, 07:30:54 PM »
I eat as much as I can. And roll them Rs like Ricardo Montalban while I'm down there too. Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Eat all that AIDS juice up.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2014, 03:35:08 AM »
If your penis is smaller than 6 inches, then eating pussy is a must.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2014, 05:15:03 AM »
If your penis is smaller than 6 inches, then eating pussy is a must.

guys with humongous cocks eat pussy also,its just a matter of preference imo. plus alot of women enjoy it so its a plus if u r looking to do the best possible job possible,imo fucking a broad is kinda like having your own business and doing a job.u want that job to come out awesome cause its your name and companys name thats on the line,fucking a women is the same.u want her to remember what a great job u did and how u went the extra mile to satisfy her, whenever she gets horny u r gonna want her to think of u and the great performance u gave her the last time. and to me licking her pussy gives u that edge,trust me on that cause i talked to some broads in my day and most said the same thing about having a guy who eats thier pussy really good is the guy who's gonna get first cracks at her again when shes horny
R

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2014, 05:17:08 AM »
guys with humongous cocks eat pussy also,its just a matter of preference imo. plus alot of women enjoy it so its a plus if u r looking to do the best possible job possible,imo fucking a broad is kinda like having your own business and doing a job.u want that job to come out awesome cause its your name and companys name thats on the line,fucking a women is the same.u want her to remember what a great job u did and how u went the extra mile to satisfy her, whenever she gets horny u r gonna want her to think of u and the great performance u gave her the last time. and to me licking her pussy gives u that edge,trust me on that cause i talked to some broads in my day and most said the same thing about having a guy who eats thier pussy really good is the guy who's gonna get first cracks at her again when shes horny

...And that is exactly why eating pussy comes handy when you have a short penis.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2014, 05:36:30 AM »

would you lick a pussy clean after Wiggs just came in it?

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2014, 06:35:45 AM »
would you lick a pussy clean after Wiggs just came in it?

my old girl used to want me to kiss her after i blew aload in her mouth :P,im a nasty boy but even i have my limits.that would be like sucking my own cock and cumming in my own mouth,even though it sounds tempting im gonna have to pass
R

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2014, 07:47:54 AM »
Anyone else think of this scene after reading the thread title?

I love eating puss, but white has been the best in my experience.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2014, 07:49:55 AM »
I consider myself a a cunning cunalinguist.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2014, 07:53:37 AM »
;D     wit dis.

Back end sagging from trunkful  of gold spray painted weights and 1000 black and white copies of muscle and protein magazine from 1953 featuring article by wes....
Y