Author Topic: Looks like Deblasio is going to have to watch his own back  (Read 20132 times)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Re: Looks like Deblasio is going to have to watch his own back
« Reply #125 on: December 22, 2014, 12:09:30 PM »
The whole argument of, "You dislike cops, so don't call them when you need help" is a horrible argument. It's just bad. The fact that we need cops to live in a civilized society and call them when we need help does not justify the police brutality and corruption. In your world, police should just be able to do whatever they want because we need them. Brilliant logic.

Just because we need cops, that does not mean they should not be held accountable for their bad actions. In fact, a police officers actions should be held to a higher standard because they take an oath to uphold the law.

I do not mind good cops. The times I have been pulled over for a traffic violation, the officers have been very kind to me. I gave them respect and they gave me respect. Some give me a ticket, but a lot actually let me off with just a warning. I've never had any problems with cops. However, to outright dismiss the corruption and police brutality when it does occur is ludicrous and say, "well, don't call the cops when you need them if you dislike them so much" is stupid. It's not that i don't like cops. I don't like corrupt cops and cops that protect each other when they are clearly in the wrong. The fact is that police officers are not perfect. They are humans. They make mistakes. And they need to be held accountable for their mistakes.

False equivalence. These scumbags were ALL resisting arrest or assaulting cops at the time they were killed. Your point MIGHT stand if was any actual corruption involved in these cases. So you are wrong. When they kill these animals they are doing their jobs. Arrest corrupt cops all day. But these are not corrupt cops they are fucking heroes.
$

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: December 22, 2014, 12:13:13 PM »

False equivalence. These scumbags were ALL resisting arrest or assaulting cops at the time they were killed. Your point MIGHT stand if was any actual corruption involved in these cases. So you are wrong. When they kill these animals they are doing their jobs. Arrest corrupt cops all day. But these are not corrupt cops they are fucking heroes.

I never pointed out a particular case. Please indicate to where I pointed out a particular case. Go ahead. I was speaking in GENERAL TERMS!!

All I stated was that those cops who engage in police brutality and who are corrupt need to be held accountable. And often they are not, because other cops cover for them or they do not tell the whole truth.

I never once indicated a particular case. All I said was that those who do wrong need to be penalized, and they often are not, due to corruption.

Its a false statement to assume we shouldn't call the cops when we need help because we want the bad cops to be held accountable for their actions.
X

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: December 22, 2014, 12:14:35 PM »
I never pointed out a particular case. Please indicate to where I pointed out a particular case. Go ahead.

All I stated was that those cops who engage in police brutality and who are corrupt need to be held accountable. And often they are not, because other cops cover for them or they do not tell the whole truth.

I never once indicated a particular case. All I said was that those who do wrong need to be penalized, and they often are not, due to corruption.

Its a false statement to assume we shouldn't call the cops when we need help because we want the bad cops to be held accountable for their actions.

Cop hating back track of the year.
$

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: December 22, 2014, 12:20:55 PM »
Cop hating back track of the year.

haha, lol. If I hated cops, I would have no problem stating so. Its not like there would be any negative consequences associated with my belief.

Fact of the matter is that you did not understand my post. Never once did I state or talk about a particular case, but youre so furious, that you interpreted it that way. Keep trying :)
X

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: December 22, 2014, 12:27:31 PM »
haha, lol. If I hated cops, I would have no problem stating so. Its not like there would be any negative consequences associated with my belief.

Fact of the matter is that you did not understand my post. Never once did I state or talk about a particular case, but youre so furious, that you interpreted it that way. Keep trying :)

Fail. This thread is specific to one case so epic fail and epic backtrack. You are correct there are no consequences to posting your hate here it's sad that you will not face any consequences with the police taking a week off because they wouldn't do that. Too bad.
$

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: December 22, 2014, 12:32:19 PM »
Fail. This thread is specific to one case so epic fail and epic backtrack. You are correct there are no consequences to posting your hate here it's sad that you will not face any consequences with the police taking a week off because they wouldn't do that. Too bad.

Exactly. So if I truly hated cops, Id say so. It would have no negative consequences on my job, life, etc.

However, you are correct, that posting a general statement in a thread about a particular case was probably not the best idea.

I still stand by my stance that cops that engage in corrupt behavior are often not punished appropriately. Cops will have each others back until the end, even when they are in the wrong. The LAPD is a notoriously corrupt organization and continues to be so.
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #131 on: December 22, 2014, 12:37:06 PM »