Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
NY Yankees show nothing but class..
(1/4) > >>
Coach is Back!:
http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/yankees-pay-education-children-nypd-ramos-article-1.2052611
Royalty:
Thanks for posting this.

That's very good of the NY Yankees
gracie bjj:
ive been going to yankee stadium since 1969 when i was little,it was 20 minutes from my house by train.my uncle used to take me alot. i used to watch the yankees when they had catfish hunter,thurman munson(rip) reggie jackson,chris chambliss,willie randolph,bucky dent,craig nettles,mickey rivers,roy white,lou pinella,sparky lyle,goose gothridge ect,those where the good days at yankee stadium imo.driving it was like 40 minutes or so
Royalty:

--- Quote from: gracie bjj on December 21, 2014, 03:45:18 PM ---ive been going to yankee stadium since 1969 when i was little,it was 20 minutes from my house by train.my uncle used to take me alot. i used to watch the yankees when they had catfish hunter,thurman munson(rip) reggie jackson,chris chambliss,willie randolph,bucky dent,craig nettles,mickey rivers,roy white,lou pinella,sparky lyle,goose gothridge ect,those where the good days at yankee stadium imo.driving it was like 40 minutes or so

--- End quote ---

Did you go during Mattingly's era?
tom joad:

--- Quote from: gracie bjj on December 21, 2014, 03:45:18 PM ---ive been going to yankee stadium since 1969 when i was little,it was 20 minutes from my house by train.my uncle used to take me alot. i used to watch the yankees when they had catfish hunter,thurman munson(rip) reggie jackson,chris chambliss,willie randolph,bucky dent,craig nettles,mickey rivers,roy white,lou pinella,sparky lyle,goose gothridge ect,those where the good days at yankee stadium imo.driving it was like 40 minutes or so

--- End quote ---

Blue Jays fan here but I too enjoyed watching the cast of characters on those '77-'78 Bronx Zoo teams ... don't forget Billy Martin too (if he was kickin' around dirt, that could be worth the price of admission alone.)
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version