Author Topic: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry to break it to you but Planet X is real.  (Read 16020 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry to break it to you but Planet X is real.
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2014, 04:54:11 PM »
please gentlemen, don't panic.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2014, 04:59:43 PM »
Also known as Nibiru or Hercolobus and many other names throughout history.  I'm not saying any aleins are on it or none of that.  I'm saying it's real and it's returning.  That's what the elite are preparing for. This is what the underground facilities are about, the economic crash, race wars.  They need to have the public under martial law before this thing swings through.  It wont hit us but it will disrupt so many things on this planet it will change our way of life and billions will die.  Yes, BILLIONS. It happens once every 3600 years or so. The reason the earth's axis is tilted is because Niburu caused it. I don't think too many unless familiar with the subject can fathom in their wildest memories what is going to happen. Do your research and good luck.  

P.S.  I never said end of the world in that old stuff.  I say end of the way we live.
I'm sure, I'll get my trolls and to them I say, eat a dick. Others more interested but embarrassed to talk about it publicly, feel free to pm me.

This is what it's all about.  Planet X.  We'll probably only be warned by a prerecorded message from whomever the President will be at the time but it'll be too late. End of an age, end of an era A new one will be ushered in in the after math. There will probably be no more power for a very long time, We're talking instant 1700s era muttonchops and all.  Can't say I'm too upset. The Bible speaks of this event. If God wills it, so shall it be. Good luck.

please, tell me you re joking right?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2014, 05:01:09 PM »
Bush Jr. made a statement years ago that NASA found a planet on the other side of the sun that basically is on the same orbit as earth. There was no Youtube back when he send it but links to his report could be found on the internet for some time and are now almost impossible to find...There supposedly was a copy of the report in Russian but that too disappeared...

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2014, 05:01:51 PM »
please gentlemen, don't panic.

beach time  8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2014, 05:03:26 PM »
Bush Jr. made a statement years ago that NASA found a planet on the other side of the sun that basically is on the same orbit as earth. There was no Youtube back when he send it but links to his report could be found on the internet for some time and are now almost impossible to find...

NASA had numerous videos and a timeline listed.  Was easy enough to google.  Now a lot of "Page not found" messages.  Something is up.  No relevant proof can be found anywhere so it must be true.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2014, 05:05:09 PM »
Bush Jr. made a statement years ago that NASA found a planet on the other side of the sun that basically is on the same orbit as earth. There was no Youtube back when he send it but links to his report could be found on the internet for some time and are now almost impossible to find...There supposedly was a copy of the report in Russian but that too disappeared...

Just another white race discovery  ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2014, 05:05:32 PM »
Also known as Nibiru or Hercolobus and many other names throughout history.  I'm not saying any aleins are on it or none of that.  I'm saying it's real and it's returning.  That's what the elite are preparing for. This is what the underground facilities are about, the economic crash, race wars.  They need to have the public under martial law before this thing swings through.  It wont hit us but it will disrupt so many things on this planet it will change our way of life and billions will die.  Yes, BILLIONS. It happens once every 3600 years or so. The reason the earth's axis is tilted is because Niburu caused it. I don't think too many unless familiar with the subject can fathom in their wildest memories what is going to happen. Do your research and good luck.  

P.S.  I never said end of the world in that old stuff.  I say end of the way we live.
I'm sure, I'll get my trolls and to them I say, eat a dick. Others more interested but embarrassed to talk about it publicly, feel free to pm me.

This is what it's all about.  Planet X.  We'll probably only be warned by a prerecorded message from whomever the President will be at the time but it'll be too late. End of an age, end of an era A new one will be ushered in in the after math. There will probably be no more power for a very long time, We're talking instant 1700s era muttonchops and all.  Can't say I'm too upset. The Bible speaks of this event. If God wills it, so shall it be. Good luck.

Here we go again. Wiggs joins Goodrum as resident buffoons, simpletons and knuckleheads!

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2014, 05:10:05 PM »
and billions will die.  Yes, BILLIONS. It happens once every 3600 years or so.

Pretty sure billions of people dying is relatively close to what we'd call the end of the world there Wiggs.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2014, 05:12:19 PM »
Pretty sure billions of people dying is relatively close to what we'd call the end of the world there Wiggs.

Curious which billions. The hebrews, asians, indians, euros, or the americas?

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2014, 05:15:05 PM »
Curious which billions. The hebrews, asians, indians, euros, or the americas?
Shoot 'em all and let God sort 'em out

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2014, 05:16:44 PM »

Go back to the cottonfield with that shit.  Stop smoking weed
A

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2014, 05:20:15 PM »
Run neegul run well the pattyroller will get you
Run neegul run well you better get away

black run neegul flew
black tore his shirt in two

Some folks say a neegul won't steal
I caught three in my corn field
One has a bushel
And one has a peck
One had a rope and it was hung around his neck

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2014, 05:23:02 PM »
So what's the ETA of this planet...cause I'm looking at a hefty 2014 tax payment it would be nice to get out of.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2014, 05:36:17 PM »
Well I see that there's been very little knowledge gained in this subject.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2014, 05:40:25 PM »

Wiggs you  sound like Johnny Falcon .

PS: Kids don't do drugs

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2014, 05:51:11 PM »

Not only is there no evidence for Nibiru there is no evidence that Christ existed. According to some scholars the Gospels were fabricated by people who were not eye witnesses of Jesus.

Please, Wiggs, educate yourself and regain some self respect.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2014, 06:25:36 PM »

This is interesting IF it is true.
I have not done any searching for info as yet.
Any relevant links etc would be good.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2014, 07:05:53 PM »
LOL at Basille making an insane thread insaner.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2014, 07:34:02 PM »

Is this anything like the end of the world you predicted a while back?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2014, 11:12:30 PM »
Wiggs is a serious bloke who is stumbling around searching for the truth. Instead of

relying on traditional sources such as universities and textbooks this hapless individual

goes online to get his theories about everything important.

There is so much bullshit out there that guys like Wiggs have no hope in hell of knowing

what to accept and what to reject. These guys seem to need to believe these preposterous

tales. So, like clockwork, Wiggs returns to warn us yet again about a coming disaster.

NASA and the government know nothing about Nibiru but he explains that by some sort of

coverup conspiracy. Wiggs has clearly lost his marbles to some internet cult.

All the past failures are dismissed and he still believes the bullshit on the sites he visits.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2014, 11:16:19 PM »

Lets name those guys:

- NASA
- ESA ,European Space Agency
- Russian
- Indian
- Chinese

NO African space organization ,  ;D

Ron Harrigan

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2014, 11:26:45 PM »
Not only is there no evidence for Nibiru there is no evidence that Christ existed. According to some scholars the Gospels were fabricated by people who were not eye witnesses of Jesus.

Please, Wiggs, educate yourself and regain some self respect.

Good grief. Not another Christ denalist.

http://www.mercatornet.com/articles/view/historic_evidence_for_christ/

nighttrain

« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2014, 11:59:38 PM »
wiggs,

didn't you say this shit a year ago or so when nibiru was supposed to crash into earth or something or pass by and nothing ever happened?

???

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2014, 12:18:36 AM »
Ich bin Nērḡál  der anunnaki

Bald wird diese Welt zerstört werden...

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2014, 12:30:12 AM »
Good grief. Not another Christ denalist.

http://www.mercatornet.com/articles/view/historic_evidence_for_christ/

Don't give me more of your total bullshit stuff. Carrier comes along and applies Bayes theorem

to the historicity of Jesus and lo and behold there are NO eye witnesses to any such person having

lived or preached in Palestine. I was already a disbeliever in all religions but when I listened

to his presentations and debates the Christian position was hopeless. It is all fabricated bullshit.

I am sick of hearing all these silly stories. All lies and total filt. The religious leaders such as the Pope

should be ashamed of what they are doing. There will always be sheep so religions will be around

for a while yet. However, they will have to change because the evidence clearly reveals what sad

organizations all religions are. No truth, no honesty and all fabricated bullshit. Enough is enough.