Author Topic: shoulder-to-waist ratio of 161.8% to attract females  (Read 8525 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: shoulder-to-waist ratio of 161.8% to attract females
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2014, 07:56:36 AM »
If you can find this study please post it.  I'd like to pass it along to my wife.   ;D

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/men-who-do-housework-have-less-sex/

It's likely a correlation/causation misanalysis. The fact is more likely that the more dominant males that demand (and women happily give) more sex are less likely to do household chores. The beta homo that does the dishes makes his wife sick thinking about his pale, flaccid body impotently pumping his tiny cock into her (my meta analysis provided).

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2014, 08:01:10 AM »
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/men-who-do-housework-have-less-sex/

It's likely a correlation/causation misanalysis. The fact is more likely that the more dominant males that demand (and women happily give) more sex are less likely to do household chores. The beta homo that does the dishes makes his wife sick thinking about his pale, flaccid body impotently pumping his tiny cock into her (my meta analysis provided).

Data is from 92-94.   Things may have changed a bit since then.
Y

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2014, 08:34:08 AM »

Ya I will copy and paste the article in a format that doesn't show that. I may even add/subtract a few things.  This is an important study

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2014, 08:35:49 AM »
Ya I will copy and paste the article in a format that doesn't show that. I may even add/subtract a few things.  This is an important study

A CRITICAL study, for sure.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2014, 08:41:44 AM »
i think so too...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2014, 12:54:10 PM »
While there may be a link to shoulder to waist ratio and facial symmetry  in terms of testosterone levels in men and what is attractive to females  I dont think this is in black and white. I know feminine women with wide clavicles - point is   It largely comes down to the  bone structure of your parents.   Genes are not everything, You may have of had the best genetics in the world but if you had a shit diet in your teens and didn't eat enough fat and bombed yourself with simple sugars you probably shortchanged yourself later in life.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2014, 01:02:53 PM »
I realize that this is a classic debate, where guys like Uberman defends the twink look and guys like Halo the Mr 'O look.
I always LOL when women complain about 'too much muscle!' or 'OMG, those veins!', fuck those insecure bitches. A true man lifts because he loves it, not to draw attention.

lol idk  could be a link to why women like it.  Getting that fucking huge  and that lean requires a ton  of liver/kidney toxic steroids and peptides  predisposing yourself to various cancers, diabetes, organ failure etc.  Only guys with elite genetics can take that kind of abuse for so many years without their bodies breaking down, most pros do have superior genes to reach that kind of size.

l