Author Topic: Playoffs  (Read 4421 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Playoffs
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2014, 07:46:34 PM »
You guys are forgetting that the Patriots have the best tandem of corners that they have ever had.

Revis and Browner have been huge additions this year.

Blount, and Gray also give them the power run option.

Patriots and Green Bay are the two best teams in the NFL right now with Seattle a close third.

The Cardinals are the worst team headed into the playoffs with a third string QB, no running back, Ted Ginn Jr. sucking at special teams, and Larry Fitzgerald hurt.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2014, 04:59:24 AM »
"I wish I could tell you that Ronny fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that, but the IFBB is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile, IFBB life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Ronny would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him, sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Ronny, that was his routine....".

Roelly looks a little like Morgan Freeman too

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2014, 07:04:34 AM »
Patriots and Green Bay are the two best teams in the NFL right now with Seattle a close third.

The Cardinals are the worst team headed into the playoffs with a third string QB, no running back, Ted Ginn Jr. sucking at special teams, and Larry Fitzgerald hurt.
Seattle is healthy with the best defense in the NFL, especially that secondary. They proved last year great defenses win super bowls. Russell Wilson is a good quarterback who doesn't make mistakes with a very good running game. I see them repeating as as super bowl champs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2015, 08:28:37 PM »
240's sleeper for the playoffs?   Ravens.  I think they could make it to the super bowl.  They're CALM.   Flacco looked like he gave no fcks in the press conference.  No nerves, no pressure, no legacy to uphold.  Peyton and Brady are divas, and if/when they lose, the story is "oh, the all time hall-of-famer tarnished his legacy", and they worry about that.

Flacco looks like he just smoked a blunt and is gonna toss around the ball before hooking up with some girls later for a pool party. No pressure, gives no fcks.   That's the cat you gotta watch in the playoffs.

Boom

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2015, 11:51:16 PM »

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2015, 11:55:51 PM »
Surprisingly little mention of Seattle in this thread ???

Like the past two years, they're playing very well at the end of the season.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2015, 04:40:05 AM »

I would have to say they are the favorites to return to the Super Bowl.

Home field advantage is going to be huge for them.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2015, 06:31:19 AM »

Seattle is healthy with the best defense in the NFL, especially that secondary. They proved last year great defenses win super bowls. Russell Wilson is a good quarterback who doesn't make mistakes with a very good running game. I see them repeating as as super bowl champs.

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2015, 06:56:50 AM »