Author Topic: NYPD - Once again, New York's 'finest' behaving like children.  (Read 13830 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: NYPD - Once again, New York's 'finest' behaving like children.
« Reply #100 on: December 31, 2014, 09:21:49 PM »
Everyone is forgetting the most important lesson of all the recent hoopla;  don't resist arrest, don't attack a cop and don't pull a gun on anyone-especially a cop and not expect consequences.  Remember these simple steps and your survival rates goes up to nearly 100%

Exactly. Funny how asian/jewish/white/indian kids seem to ' miraculously'avoid getting killed by all these 'trigger happy' cops ::)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #101 on: January 01, 2015, 12:48:22 AM »
Exactly. Funny how asian/jewish/white/indian kids seem to ' miraculously'avoid getting killed by all these 'trigger happy' cops ::)

Yeah, it is funny.  Someone should devise a test.  How about a black guy in an expensive suit goes up to the next cop they see and either pulls a gun or try to take the cops gun.   Another black guy dressed like Traymichael Browtin goes up to a cop and has a friendly conversation over donuts.  Lets see who ends up martinized.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: January 01, 2015, 10:21:47 AM »

If the issue was only how to not die due to police abuse, this might be a good question because it does seem like most of the folks who are actually killed by cops under questionable circumstances are black.

Seems to me, though, that folks are protesting non-lethal abuse, too.  And if you want to see non-black citizens losing teeth for no good reason, the internets is replete with video evidence of that.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #103 on: January 01, 2015, 10:24:39 AM »
If the issue was only how to not die due to police abuse, this might be a good question because it does seem like most of the folks who are actually killed by cops under questionable circumstances are black.

Seems to me, though, that folks are protesting non-lethal abuse, too.  And if you want to see non-black citizens losing teeth for no good reason, the internets is replete with video evidence of that.

What's your definition of questionable circumstances?  How many of the total number of blacks killed by cops are under questionable circumstances?  Look, I'm no fan of pigs but all of this hoopla seems to be much to do about nothing.
A

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: January 01, 2015, 12:46:35 PM »
What's your definition of questionable circumstances?  How many of the total number of blacks killed by cops are under questionable circumstances?  Look, I'm no fan of pigs but all of this hoopla seems to be much to do about nothing.

Just circumstances that aren't clear-cut.  But honestly, most of the actual killings aren't really my concern (I'm not black, lol). 

I'm concerned with cops who rough up folks for far too little of a reason.  I've been known to shoot off my mouth when angry and so I could easily see myself catching a beating or worse like some of the folks in these so-called "contempt of cop" videos which seem to show them getting fucked up over little more than words.

And many of these folks suffering physical abuse at the hands of cops are regular white people, both men and women, who believe in the freedom of speech that the USA used to be known for.

If you're a cop and you're taking verbal abuse from someone or the person is questioning your authority after you've had a long day, I get that it's frustrating.  But you know what?  Being a police officer is a GOOD job.  If you can't take it, quit and let someone else do it.  There is no shortage of folks who'd like to be cops, as far as I know.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #105 on: January 03, 2015, 03:16:41 PM »
NYPD Commish Bratton to Cops: Don’t Turn Backs on Mayor at Officer Liu’s Funeral

"When New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio spoke at murdered NYPD officer Rafael Ramos’ funeral last weekend, police turned their backs on him in protest. As the service for Ramos’ partner Wenjian Liu approaches on Sunday, NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton has sent to letter to officer urging them not to do it again."

“A hero’s funeral is about grieving, not grievance,” Bratton wrote in the memo, obtained by the New York Post. After referencing the “act of disrespect” on the part of many officers who attended last week’s funeral, Bratton wrote, “I issue no mandates and I make no threats of discipline. But I remind you that when you don the uniform of this department, you are bound by the tradition, honor, and decency that go with it.”

Full letter at link..
http://www.mediaite.com/online/nypd-commish-bratton-to-cops-dont-turn-backs-on-mayor-at-officer-lius-funeral/

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2015, 06:16:18 AM »
Just circumstances that aren't clear-cut.  But honestly, most of the actual killings aren't really my concern (I'm not black, lol).  

I'm concerned with cops who rough up folks for far too little of a reason.  I've been known to shoot off my mouth when angry and so I could easily see myself catching a beating or worse like some of the folks in these so-called "contempt of cop" videos which seem to show them getting fucked up over little more than words.

And many of these folks suffering physical abuse at the hands of cops are regular white people, both men and women, who believe in the freedom of speech that the USA used to be known for.

If you're a cop and you're taking verbal abuse from someone or the person is questioning your authority after you've had a long day, I get that it's frustrating.  But you know what?  Being a police officer is a GOOD job.  If you can't take it, quit and let someone else do it.  There is no shortage of folks who'd like to be cops, as far as I know.

Clear cut to whom?  What does clear cut mean? That's the problem. For some people 911 and the Kennedy assassination aren't "clear cut"  Personal judgments and opinions aren't evidence enough.  How much of a problem is it and how do you define a problem?  How do you prove a problem?  From a statistical point of view there is no problem.  The whole premise of the "black lives matter" movement is too ridiculous to be taken seriously.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2015, 10:08:22 PM »
did they turn their back for the other funeral today, despite their commissioner asking them not to do it?

Why yes, they did.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2015, 05:03:07 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2015, 08:06:36 AM »
http://nypost.com/2015/01/04/cops-again-turn-their-backs-on-de-blasio-at-nypd-officers-funeral

Good - F DiBlasio - worthless communist scumbag.   F him

great practice.  Protesting at funerals.  It was disgusting when Westboro did it, but since we agree with the cause here, suddenly it's okay to protest at funerals?

is that the case now, 333386?   I know you're not one of those hypocrites who only supports an act when you agree with them politically, right?   Will you be okay when other groups pick up this idea now too?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2015, 08:20:48 AM »

great practice.  Protesting at funerals.  It was disgusting when Westboro did it, but since we agree with the cause here, suddenly it's okay to protest at funerals?

is that the case now, 333386?   I know you're not one of those hypocrites who only supports an act when you agree with them politically, right?   Will you be okay when other groups pick up this idea now too?

They are not holding up signs w inflammatory shit, not showing up to a funeral they are not connected to etc. 

F diblasio and the communists who support him.  I warned to idiots 2 years ago about this pos. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2015, 08:32:23 AM »

They are not holding up signs w inflammatory shit, not showing up to a funeral they are not connected to etc. 

F diblasio and the communists who support him.  I warned to idiots 2 years ago about this pos. 

I'm just saying - at some point, we WILL see obama's entire lib crew go to a funeral and "turn their backs" and suddenly disgrace the honor of the fallen person for their own political gain.

Look, I get it, why they did it the first time.  They made their point, then made it again the next day at NYPD graduation.  HOWEVER, in this case, the police commish said "we get it, you made your point, but please don't do this at the other funeral..."   They did it again.

Will they do this at every NYPD funeral now?   and when some anti-police group shows up and turns their back on the casket - and you're ready to punch every one of the disrespectful fckers.... will that be cool then?

I'm just saying it's a precedent they should NOT be creating.  When 911 heroes die, and conspiracy theorists like Pete ccaroll are turning backs at funerals,will that be cool?   When heads of state die, and members of opposing parties turn their backs?  I remember what a mess it was when obama was taking selfies at a funeral - is it cool that these cops are taking away the attention from the fallen heroes?

just bad taste.  protest the mayor all the time - just not at funerals.  :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2015, 08:36:19 AM »
This pos who killed the two cops did so specifically in response to Brown and Gardner - both events egged on and pimped by communist scumbags Obama and DiBlasio for months on end. 

Good for the NYPD - im glad they are sticking it to this communist alinsky Sandinista pos mayor we have.  They are putting this asshole just where he belongs - safe streets and order or chaos and anarchy and a doomed mayorship. 

I'm just saying - at some point, we WILL see obama's entire lib crew go to a funeral and "turn their backs" and suddenly disgrace the honor of the fallen person for their own political gain.

Look, I get it, why they did it the first time.  They made their point, then made it again the next day at NYPD graduation.  HOWEVER, in this case, the police commish said "we get it, you made your point, but please don't do this at the other funeral..."   They did it again.

Will they do this at every NYPD funeral now?   and when some anti-police group shows up and turns their back on the casket - and you're ready to punch every one of the disrespectful fckers.... will that be cool then?

I'm just saying it's a precedent they should NOT be creating.  When 911 heroes die, and conspiracy theorists like Pete ccaroll are turning backs at funerals,will that be cool?   When heads of state die, and members of opposing parties turn their backs?  I remember what a mess it was when obama was taking selfies at a funeral - is it cool that these cops are taking away the attention from the fallen heroes?

just bad taste.  protest the mayor all the time - just not at funerals.  :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: January 05, 2015, 08:40:43 AM »
This pos who killed the two cops did so specifically in response to Brown and Gardner

You mean cases where police recording of events was either untruthful or woefully erroneous?

That makes me angry, and I'm not a criminal.  Maybe we stop blaming politicians and start looking at what actually effects people to a level where they grow angry.  I'm still fcking pissed that a cop threatened a fake ticket on me, 17 years ago... and I'd still call that cop a piece of shit to her face today.  If I ever see her, yes, I'm calling her a bag of shit in front of everyone in that room, you fcking bet.   Disgrace to her badge, yes.  All beacuse of a threat of fake ticket.

Now, multiply that anger when someone gets charged with "resisting" or "he went for my gun" or bullshit like that.  YES, 33, wait til it happens to you.  The POWERLESS feeling you have, it's unforgettable.  

So while the shooters are pieces of shit that deserve the chair... I think their anger is a result of decades of abuse by officers sworn to uphold the law.  Not some silly speech.

people didn't start hating cops because of diblasio's speech lol, understand that haha.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2015, 08:44:15 AM »
you need to get over yourself.   These two cases are not ones you or the other lib fools on HP should fall on your swords over

You mean cases where police recording of events was either untruthful or woefully erroneous?

That makes me angry, and I'm not a criminal.  Maybe we stop blaming politicians and start looking at what actually effects people to a level where they grow angry.  I'm still fcking pissed that a cop threatened a fake ticket on me, 17 years ago... and I'd still call that cop a piece of shit to her face today.  If I ever see her, yes, I'm calling her a bag of shit in front of everyone in that room, you fcking bet.   Disgrace to her badge, yes.  All beacuse of a threat of fake ticket.

Now, multiply that anger when someone gets charged with "resisting" or "he went for my gun" or bullshit like that.  YES, 33, wait til it happens to you.  The POWERLESS feeling you have, it's unforgettable.  

So while the shooters are pieces of shit that deserve the chair... I think their anger is a result of decades of abuse by officers sworn to uphold the law.  Not some silly speech.

people didn't start hating cops because of diblasio's speech lol, understand that haha.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: January 05, 2015, 08:47:59 AM »
you need to get over yourself.   These two cases are not ones you or the other lib fools on HP should fall on your swords over

Most people that hate cops today, they hated cops before some lib idiot gave a speech a few months ago.

I laugh when I see "mayor's fault people dislike cops".   Um, those cops have been framing people, shoving ellen dancers, arresting people sleeping in cars for hit & run, shooting unarmed people 41 times, and lots of other shit like that, for decades.

yes, the mayor is a d-bag, we all agree there.  He's just not the cause of this violence, until you show me a suicide note saying "i've always liked cops, but the speech that mayor gave about being careful about police, that turned me into a cop-killing machine".  Cause it's a heck of an assumption to make, man. 

I'm all for impeaching shitty mayors and executing the cop killers, and firehosing the protesters.  But police need to take responsibility for false reports, and covering for bad cops. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2015, 11:57:00 AM »
Most people that hate cops today, they hated cops before some lib idiot gave a speech a few months ago.

I laugh when I see "mayor's fault people dislike cops".   Um, those cops have been framing people, shoving ellen dancers, arresting people sleeping in cars for hit & run, shooting unarmed people 41 times, and lots of other shit like that, for decades.

yes, the mayor is a d-bag, we all agree there.  He's just not the cause of this violence, until you show me a suicide note saying "i've always liked cops, but the speech that mayor gave about being careful about police, that turned me into a cop-killing machine".  Cause it's a heck of an assumption to make, man. 

I'm all for impeaching shitty mayors and executing the cop killers, and firehosing the protesters.  But police need to take responsibility for false reports, and covering for bad cops. 

Browne was a ghetto thug and a pos - no sympathy at all

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2015, 03:20:26 PM »
anyone that protests at a funeral is a fcking douchebag..

I dont care what a hero you are, how brave you are, or how noble the cause.

if you politicize the death of a hero policeman for your own political goals, you are a fucking douchebag and the sky should rain urine upon you.   Douchebag all the way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2015, 03:27:32 PM »

if you politicize the death of a hero policeman for your own political goals, you are a fucking douchebag and the sky should rain urine upon you.   Douchebag all the way.

seriously, you deserve bird shit on your head for 50 years.  That's what kind of idiot goes to a funeral and acts like a fool in order to get media coverage.  No matter what your party, your viewpoints, etc - the funeral is for the mourning and celebration, not some crybaby shitheads being disrespecful.   Fuck everyone that turned their back, and fuck everyone that thinks it's okay to use a funeral for political protests.  Every one of you deserves kitty litter in youor breakfast cereal.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: January 05, 2015, 03:30:09 PM »

Boom.

/end thread.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2015, 08:18:32 PM »
f

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2015, 09:35:33 PM »
2 more cops shot in the Bronx tonight

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2015, 09:46:40 PM »
2 more cops shot in the Bronx tonight

you blame the mayor?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2015, 10:03:12 PM »
you blame the mayor?

Yes as well as Sharpton, Obama and Holder. Two more cops shot, I'd bet you're happy about that. (Until you need to call one)