Author Topic: Ultimate Nutrition files for bankruptcy  (Read 4748 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Ultimate Nutrition files for bankruptcy
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2021, 07:40:15 AM »
Animal was cool as hell to me in my youth.  Grungy black n white photos of  a dour faced Frank McGrath lifting in construction boots, that kinda shit.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2021, 02:44:02 AM »
Animal was cool as hell to me in my youth.  Grungy black n white photos of  a dour faced Frank McGrath lifting in construction boots, that kinda shit.

Much rather see them stick around than MuscleTech's cheesy fake lab advertisements

;D
T

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2021, 11:31:27 PM »

Much rather see them stick around than MuscleTech's cheesy fake lab advertisements
Yeah I was really into their advertising growing up also. I used to keep cut outs of the ads to motivate me before workouts. They made it all sound so hardcore.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2021, 11:09:27 AM »

Yeah I was really into their advertising growing up also. I used to keep cut outs of the ads to motivate me before workouts. They made it all sound so hardcore.

What's hardcore about some depressed guy, scowling over a plate of mush, acting as if hitting the weights (in some condemned shack, disguised as a gym) is the equivalent of a root canal?

Those ads were more likely to make you pick up badminton than continue bodybuilding.