Author Topic: Why Does Florida does suck?  (Read 14508 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Why Does Florida does suck?
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2014, 06:55:14 AM »

it's the Southest of the south...... ;D

Southern FL is actually the "northern Carribean". You have to go north up to Jacksonville to reach "The South". Jax is about as Dixie as it gets.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2014, 06:59:16 AM »
I remember the 80's and early 90's when It wasn't like that. Hurricane Andrew changed everything  :-\

MikMaq

« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2014, 07:16:36 AM »

Canada is Hell...lol.....in winter time, florida winter is beautiful...average temps stay around the mid 70's to low 80's....in summer time, get ready for the heat and humidity, it's tough........if you have a house there, it's a good idea to have a pool
I`m half trolling, I don`t think I could handle 12 months without some form of winter.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2014, 07:23:43 AM »
I`m half trolling, I don`t think I could handle 12 months without some form of winter.

technically, Florida has 2 seasons. the coldest it gets in winter there is around 25 to 30 degrees, but in daytime, the temps warm up to the 60's...by spring time, the average temperature is around 70's to low 90's.....no fall foliage or Spring Flowers.... ;D ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2014, 07:26:17 AM »
if you have a good, stable Job, Florida is a good place to live......I Prefer the Tampa area or the North west Florida area......Miami is too fucking expensive, well, I'm talking about the south beach area and it's surroundings.....Fort Lauderdale is not too bad

Tampa is awesome

Florida is great once you get past the fact that killing unarmed blacks is ok :D

MikMaq

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2014, 07:30:10 AM »
technically, Florida has 2 seasons. the coldest it gets in winter there is around 25 to 30 degrees, but in daytime, the temps warm up to the 60's...by spring time, the average temperature is around 70's to low 90's.....no fall foliage or Spring Flowers.... ;D ;D
Than why doesn`t everyone from up north move there

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2014, 07:35:39 AM »
massive amount of white trash

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2014, 08:22:25 AM »

They are.  Florida just surpassed New York as third most populated state.  I don't know why people waited so long to move to Florida.  But yes there is a lot of white riff-raff.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2014, 08:37:28 AM »
massive amount of white trash

And Hebrews galore.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2014, 08:44:29 AM »

they're waiting to be 65yrs old and put in their two weeks notice ahead of time.... ;D....the last 14yrs, from 2000 to this year, stats show that people are still moving downthere in numbers...I'm sure it makes senses that if you live in new York and make 100k/yr,  and moving to florida and still making the same amount of money( if you're that lucky) you would live like a king....Retirees just Love it downthere.....Arizona is also on the list of retirees favorite lasting spot

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2014, 10:02:07 AM »
does florida does suck? because it's all hispanic immigrants with 100% humidity. it's like being in hot maple syrup everywhere with muddy bass systems in lowered cars and hair gel

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2014, 10:10:58 AM »
does florida does suck? because it's all hispanic immigrants with 100% humidity. it's like being in hot maple syrup everywhere with muddy bass systems in lowered cars and hair gel

All that humidity makes it so you don't have to waste money on anal lube.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2014, 10:14:55 AM »
they're waiting to be 65yrs old and put in their two weeks notice ahead of time.... ;D....the last 14yrs, from 2000 to this year, stats show that people are still moving downthere in numbers...I'm sure it makes senses that if you live in new York and make 100k/yr,  and moving to florida and still making the same amount of money( if you're that lucky) you would live like a king....Retirees just Love it downthere.....Arizona is also on the list of retirees favorite lasting spot

It's mainly retirees who move down there to escape the punishing NYS taxes.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2014, 10:53:47 AM »
I live in Canada, and I go to Florida for vacation often.   Clearwater and St. Pete Beach are a couple of my favs.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2014, 11:21:39 AM »
I live in Canada, and I go to Florida for vacation often.   Clearwater and St. Pete Beach are a couple of my favs.

I'm a sucker for Clearwater.....I can live on this beach all day and feel right at home......you'd have to go 100yrd before you get into deep water on that beach...Spring break is crazy there.....

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2014, 11:34:02 AM »
"Why does Florida does suck?"

Hmmm....

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2014, 11:40:33 AM »
"Why does Florida does suck?"

Hmmm....

a typo.. ;D

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2014, 12:13:37 PM »
why does lundtard use the word does two times?

is he secretly from florida?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2014, 02:39:17 PM »
Shizzo lives in Florida. Nuff said.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2014, 09:49:26 PM »
If Florida was a pastry, it would have an east coast transplant crust with a big chewy redneck center, dipped in Cuban and Haitian coating on the bottom, with more rednecks sprinkled on top. Not to mention it's flat with no mountains. Gotta have mountains... :)

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2014, 02:56:25 AM »
When they said "The South will rise again".....
they meant the ocean levels in Florida...

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2014, 09:48:32 AM »
Im just north of Clearwater and its actually pretty nice. There are some "trashy" area where crackwhores reside, but for the most part its nice. You have places like Trinity, Palm Harbor, Carrollwood that are really nice. Only bad part is the lack of good gyms. Sure the Powerhouse in downtown Tampa and on N. Florida ave are GREAT but for the Clearwater/St. Pete area its just LA Fitness (the palm harbor gym sucks ass...).

Oh, we have tons of swingers and really perverse shit here too.

Google Eyez Wide Shut and Dirty D shoots Crackwhore Confessions here as well as Tampa Bukkake. Something for everyone

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2014, 10:02:03 AM »
Im just north of Clearwater and its actually pretty nice. There are some "trashy" area where crackwhores reside, but for the most part its nice. You have places like Trinity, Palm Harbor, Carrollwood that are really nice. Only bad part is the lack of good gyms. Sure the Powerhouse in downtown Tampa and on N. Florida ave are GREAT but for the Clearwater/St. Pete area its just LA Fitness (the palm harbor gym sucks ass...).

Oh, we have tons of swingers and really perverse shit here too.

Google Eyez Wide Shut and Dirty D shoots Crackwhore Confessions here as well as Tampa Bukkake. Something for everyone

don't forget the Planet fitnesses too...lol.....they seem to have lots of PowerHouse Gyms in florida......up north in my Area, they close several of these powerhouse gyms years ago when LA fitness start putting people out of business.... >:(.....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2014, 10:05:06 AM »
240 or Shizzo, what can either of you two tell me about Orlando?

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2014, 10:48:58 AM »
Florida is awesome. Wtf you talking about.