Author Topic: rapper gucci mane raped in prison,baby oil was used  (Read 12033 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: rapper gucci mane raped in prison,baby oil was used
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2014, 01:25:54 PM »
Don't talk yourself out of robbing a bank Vince.

Its called sarcasm..... ;D
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2014, 02:18:45 PM »
they are not free they are in prison
Overcrowding. Some prisons are hosing prisoners together in groups.

Don lemon question, why didn't he bite the guys dick off?
A

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2014, 02:35:18 PM »
The first hebrews were baby oil black rappers.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2014, 02:46:37 PM »
Overcrowding. Some prisons are hosing prisoners together in groups.

Don lemon question, why didn't he bite the guys dick off?

Those are very drastic measures lol but how more drastic can you get than being told to suck it in the shower?

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2014, 05:58:58 PM »

Fake....very doubtful anything like that could happen in a modern day prison system .

Not true vince. I know you worked as a CO. I did too. for 12 years. I have seen rapes...you find the guy knocked out hit with a lock in a sock and his butt bleeding. its a terrible thing to witness. you may have not have seen it but it still happens
irongearco.com

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2014, 06:02:50 PM »
It's only gay if you want it to be.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2014, 06:15:53 PM »
It looks like he got bad advices
$

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2014, 07:03:29 PM »
Those are very drastic measures lol but how more drastic can you get than being told to suck it in the shower?
10 guys holding you down, packing knifes,  and ass raping you is a different story. Don't know if anyone could fight that off.
But telling you to suck a dick? The other 9 guys might still rape you after. But easy to bite one off.
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2014, 08:36:10 PM »
10 guys holding you down, packing knifes,  and ass raping you is a different story. Don't know if anyone could fight that off.
But telling you to suck a dick? The other 9 guys might still rape you after. But easy to bite one off.

Where theres a will theres always a way lol.

I grew up with a buddy who had a close friend of his in a similar situation, but only with a little less drama and an abrupt but peaceful ending. He was basically bummed rushed and blindsided by a group of about 8, he ended up in a headlock from one of them and managed to clamp one of the guys nuts between his 2 fingers squeezing for all he was worth but with zero effect. Things didn't go well from there. What ultimately killed him was having his very own t shirt shoved down his throat with a broomstick before he was set on fire. Saddest part was the guy was young at the time and had a whole life ahead of him.

The point is fighting back or even biting the guys dick off (lol) might result in the 10 guys being even more pissed off than they already were.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2014, 08:45:04 PM »
Where theres a will theres always a way lol.

I grew up with a buddy who had a close friend of his in a similar situation, but only with a little less drama and an abrupt but peaceful ending. He was basically bummed rushed and blindsided by a group of about 8, he ended up in a headlock from one of them and managed to clamp one of the guys nuts between his 2 fingers squeezing for all he was worth but with zero effect. Things didn't go well from there. What ultimately killed him was having his very own t shirt shoved down his throat with a broomstick before he was set on fire. Saddest part was the guy was young at the time and had a whole life ahead of him.

The point is fighting back or even biting the guys dick off (lol) might result in the 10 guys being even more pissed off than they already were.

Better to go out like a warrior than live like a punk.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2014, 08:51:52 PM »
Better to go out like a warrior than live like a punk.

Absolutely, would not wanna live with being invaded like that. Would get revenge, no matter what.
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2014, 08:53:42 PM »

biting a cock means having a cock in your mouth. That is not a solution.

Once heard the best way to not get raped in prison is to stop washing yourself. 
?

agenda21nwo

« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2014, 04:41:01 AM »
Prisons are overcrowded because of all the young men on minor drug charges.  Meanwhile bankers steal millions, get let off the hook, and live in mansions.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2014, 05:21:11 AM »
the cocaine was the finishing touch

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2014, 05:21:19 AM »

Not true vince. I know you worked as a CO. I did too. for 12 years. I have seen rapes...you find the guy knocked out hit with a lock in a sock and his butt bleeding. its a terrible thing to witness. you may have not have seen it but it still happens

I was BEING SARCASTIC.  And while I've not witnessed it, I did fill out a report and transfer an inmate to the solitary cell because he was raped
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2014, 05:28:59 AM »

I was BEING SARCASTIC.  And while I've not witnessed it, I did fill out a report and transfer an inmate to the solitary cell because he was raped

Did they ever catch you?
Ψ

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2014, 05:36:29 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2014, 06:31:32 AM »
biting a cock means having a cock in your mouth. That is not a solution.

Once heard the best way to not get raped in prison is to stop washing yourself. 

Best way to not get raped is to not do drugs, accrue any debts, or get in other people's business.  Not washing yourself won't help much to an inmate high on drugs
A

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2014, 06:34:34 AM »
Best way to not get raped is to not do drugs, accrue any debts, or get in other people's business.  Not washing yourself won't help much to an inmate high on drugs

Did you bang many prisoners Vince?
Ψ

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2014, 06:57:32 AM »
Let's call a spade a spade:  Corrections "Officers" are some of the worst, most vile human beings of trash poverty has ever produced.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2014, 07:35:39 AM »
I like to rap

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2014, 07:37:13 AM »
nice of them to use lube atleast  ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2014, 07:41:38 AM »
Best way to not get raped is to not do drugs, accrue any debts, or get in other people's business.  Not washing yourself won't help much to an inmate high on drugs
For someone who worked there you re pretty clueless; a weak appearance and psyche is the only thing needed to get raped in prison. It's an animal thing, strong animals can smell weaker ones.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2014, 07:54:40 AM »
Gucci Mane?

Never heard of this fag.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2014, 08:03:45 AM »
For someone who worked there you re pretty clueless; a weak appearance and psyche is the only thing needed to get raped in prison. It's an animal thing, strong animals can smell weaker ones.

Boy are you one stupid bastard.  I've been the biggest guys in prison get beat down like a little bitch.  It doesn't matter how many weights you lift or how much muscle you have because while you might be able to take down 1 person you certainly cannot fight 4 or 5 people especially with weapons.  You really think a six pack abs and 20 inch guns are going to scare a hardened inmate who has life in prison and nothing to lose...... ::)  

You're right, I did work as a corrections officer which is why I know...so shut the fuck up on that.  If you go to prison then mind your fucking business, don't do drugs, and don't get in debt whether you're gambling or etc.    
A