Author Topic: NYPD ARRESTS DOWN 66 PERCENT AMID SAFETY CONCERNS, RIFT WITH DE BLASIO  (Read 8475 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: NYPD ARRESTS DOWN 66 PERCENT AMID SAFETY CONCERNS, RIFT WITH DE BLASIO
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2014, 04:59:27 PM »
The average person that would have genuine and legitimate objection to police misconduct, has absolutely NO INTEREST in victimizing others.
well then it seems that these protests are full of below average people.

There are plenty of instances of threats, assaults, calls for violence and actual violence from these protestors

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2014, 05:06:19 PM »

There are plenty of instances of threats, assaults, calls for violence and actual violence from these protestors

Yes, and that's unacceptable.  In essence, it's a form of terrorism.  Change of this type has to be peaceful and legitimate through laws, courts, etc.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2014, 05:06:52 PM »
LOL so now its a CT?

I remember Gov Scott Walker joking about how he thought about planting troublemakers in peaceful protests, but didn't think he'd get away with it.   So do you.  In his own words.

SO yes, it's entirely possible they would do that - particularly a group like the NYPD that knocked the shit out of a man on christmas eve for doing a stupid ellen dance.  Straight assault for a legal dance.  period.  Fuck them.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2014, 05:09:53 PM »
I remember Gov Scott Walker joking about how he thought about planting troublemakers in peaceful protests, but didn't think he'd get away with it.   So do you.  In his own words.

SO yes, it's entirely possible they would do that - particularly a group like the NYPD that knocked the shit out of a man on christmas eve for doing a stupid ellen dance.  Straight assault for a legal dance.  period.  Fuck them.
where the plants the ones commiting the violent acts against the cops in your CT as well?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2014, 05:21:29 PM »
well then it seems that these protests are full of below average people.

People are frustrated, no doubt about it. But a person either wants to make things right or they don't. The worst thing in the world is to fail to separate the two types when you're judging it, because you will lose perspective.

The old white guy that got beat up by others at the protest location, for instance, was actually trying to stop people from smashing into businesses.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2014, 05:23:50 PM »
People are frustrated, no doubt about it. But a person either wants to make things right or they don't. The worst thing in the world is to fail to separate the two types when you're judging it, because you will lose perspective.

The old white guy that got beat up by others at the protest location, for instance, was actually trying to stop people from smashing into businesses.
you dont think youre losing perspective on the cops by failing to seperate the good cops from the few bad ones?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2014, 05:29:43 PM »
you dont think youre losing perspective on the cops by failing to seperate the good cops from the few bad ones?

No, as my perspective fully supports good cops. A good cop couldn't possibly ask a citizen to have a better perspective.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2014, 05:40:31 PM »
No, as my perspective fully supports good cops. A good cop couldn't possibly ask a citizen to have a better perspective.
really you seem to be very anti cop in general

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2014, 06:04:40 PM »

tony, you saw the "ellen" video.  Do you believe the cop that shoved down the obnoxious man that broke no law should be charged with assault?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2014, 06:12:23 PM »

No, I want the police departments to work as they are intended to work. That's all.

There are many well-intentioned people involved in police work. I respect and appreciate that, very much.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2014, 06:22:24 PM »
Well, if they do this for a week - and there's a big spike in traffic accident deaths - that won't be the mayor's fault, that'll be the cops fault for stopping fewer speeders, etc.

And when the cops bitch about their budget next year because their income declined in Dec/Jan, well, they should remember who was writingthe tickets.

all it's going to show is that the speed limits do little to reduce rates of traffic deaths
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2014, 06:35:37 PM »
all it's going to show is that the speed limits do little to reduce rates of traffic deaths

???

If cops suddenly halt stopping people, and deaths climb, that's going to look very bad for them.

Likewise, if street crime goes up, if robberies or car theft goes up, if a higher rate of murders go unsolved...

Well, it's not going to be popular with the people who live in a city full of crime - because police are upset about what a mayor said.   Punish the mayor, not the taxpayer youo swore to protect.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2014, 03:02:21 AM »
???

If cops suddenly halt stopping people, and deaths climb, that's going to look very bad for them.

Likewise, if street crime goes up, if robberies or car theft goes up, if a higher rate of murders go unsolved...

Well, it's not going to be popular with the people who live in a city full of crime - because police are upset about what a mayor said.   Punish the mayor, not the taxpayer youo swore to protect.

I go out of town for christmas only to return to see you're still full of shit.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2014, 05:58:05 AM »
Hey - the communists and racist left voted in this pos - grab the popcorn and watch the meltdown

I wonder how many millions of dollars the city of New York is losing on this ordeal??

Maybe we can get Keyboard Police Commissioner "Skip8282" to go in there and fire the whole department.  :-\ :-X

New York Police Department arrests were down “66 percent” during the week of Christmas, compared to arrests for the same time period in 2013. This drop comes as “officers feel betrayed by [Mayor Bill de Blasio] and fear for their safety.”

According to the New York Post, the “66 percent” drop in arrests is complimented by a “94 percent” drop in “traffic tickets and summons for minor offenses.” In fact, “summonses for low-level offenses like public drinking and urination … dropped from 4,831 to 300″ from this time period in 2013 to 2014.

The drops in arrests, tickets, and summons became evident just days after the December 20 executions of NYPD officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos. And that heinous crime, of course, was preceded by the jury’s decision in Eric Garner’s death and the criticism de Blasio leveled against the NYPD thereafter.

Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association President Pat Lynch told NYPD officers to protect themselves because de Blasio would not.

Lynch told officers, “If we won’t get supported when we do our jobs, if we’re going to get hurt for doing what’s right then we’re going to do it the way they want it. We will use extreme discretion in every encounter.”

Elaborating, he said, “Our friends, we’re courteous to them. Our enemies, extreme discretion. The rules are made by them to hurt you. We’ll now use those rules to protect us.”

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2014, 06:06:16 AM »
I think "kill the cops" was actually "Killer cops" - didn't FOX 5 admit that?

Also, how in the world is it the mayor's fault that some crazy a-hole decided to kill 2 cops?   seriously, they want a scapegoat, but unless the mayor told people to do that... WTF why are they so angry at mayor?  

he told his kid "be careful arouond cops", which is GOOD advice.   outside of that - are they just looking for a bad guy?

Stop lying.  They asshole liberals and communists you love so much screamed in protest - "whatdo we want? DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT!  NOW!" 

you want the video?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2014, 06:25:19 AM »

Stop lying.  They asshole liberals and communists you love so much screamed in protest - "whatdo we want? DEAD COPS! WHEN DO WE WANT IT!  NOW!" 

you want the video?

you are referring to another incident.  The one I referenced was in the news and used "kill" in the phrasing.  So please don't mix up the two.

And yes, shockingly, there are always going to be pockets of protesters that will yell idiotic shit like this, like KKK stuff, like nazi stuff, etc.  They're idiots, but what can you do?

You can enforce the law.  You can write better laws to keep people back from cops unless cops initiate the contact.  I love a 1o or 20 feet "no initiation" law where you cannot get in a cop's shit like the dancing douochebag. 

Now, when you say "asshole liberals and communists you love so much", I think you're being a tad dramatic.  I think we all know that 240 could let them die in a fire while eating S'mores and give no fcks about the whiny lib BBQ going on.   My beef isn't due to pity for the pitiful.  Rather, it's about shitting on cops that break rules or assault people. 

I think the dancing Ellen douocebag deserves many swift kicks to the head for his idiocy,, and the protesters screaming this stuff deserve a nice firehosing with hot sauce.  But I respect the law more - and it seems more than the NYPD who shove and batter people as they see fit.

I respect the law.  Would love to see protesters and violent cops side by side in jail cells.   No need to defend one idiot group in order to attack the others.    Violent cops & violent protesters both deserve a boiling gravy bukkake session, I'm cool with that.  No love for 'asshole liberals and communists', sorry man.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2014, 06:26:21 AM »
Hey - the communists and racist left voted in this pos - grab the popcorn and watch the meltdown

That's all you can really do at this point.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2014, 06:29:46 AM »
That's all you can really do at this point.

72% of the state wanted that douchebag in office?   

i'm guessins 72% of NYC is liberal, that sounds about right.

And even some of the "conservatives" support liberal idiot issues while wearing their republican t-shirts, which is even worse for conservatism in NYC.   "I'm a republican but I'm okay with gun contorl in NYC because..." or "I'm a republican, but amnesty could work because..."

Worse than libs. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2014, 06:35:21 AM »
No its not pockets!!!  The commie thug pos mayor endorsed these protests remember? 

you are referring to another incident.  The one I referenced was in the news and used "kill" in the phrasing.  So please don't mix up the two.

And yes, shockingly, there are always going to be pockets of protesters that will yell idiotic shit like this, like KKK stuff, like nazi stuff, etc.  They're idiots, but what can you do?

You can enforce the law.  You can write better laws to keep people back from cops unless cops initiate the contact.  I love a 1o or 20 feet "no initiation" law where you cannot get in a cop's shit like the dancing douochebag. 

Now, when you say "asshole liberals and communists you love so much", I think you're being a tad dramatic.  I think we all know that 240 could let them die in a fire while eating S'mores and give no fcks about the whiny lib BBQ going on.   My beef isn't due to pity for the pitiful.  Rather, it's about shitting on cops that break rules or assault people. 

I think the dancing Ellen douocebag deserves many swift kicks to the head for his idiocy,, and the protesters screaming this stuff deserve a nice firehosing with hot sauce.  But I respect the law more - and it seems more than the NYPD who shove and batter people as they see fit.

I respect the law.  Would love to see protesters and violent cops side by side in jail cells.   No need to defend one idiot group in order to attack the others.    Violent cops & violent protesters both deserve a boiling gravy bukkake session, I'm cool with that.  No love for 'asshole liberals and communists', sorry man.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2014, 07:12:39 AM »
No its not pockets!!!  The commie thug pos mayor endorsed these protests remember? 

Not pockets? 

So among the people protesting police abuse, how widespread is the "kill a cop for justice" sentiment, do you think?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2014, 08:16:29 AM »
Not pockets? 

So among the people protesting police abuse, how widespread is the "kill a cop for justice" sentiment, do you think?

It's difficult to measure.  Some will be vocal while others will not be.  BTW, one of your buddies you exhange pms with sent me a stuff on you and wants me to post it. I won't. Be careful who you talk to.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2014, 08:23:54 AM »
It's difficult to measure.  Some will be vocal while others will not be.  BTW, one of your buddies you exhange pms with sent me a stuff on you and wants me to post it. I won't. Be careful who you talk to.

Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2014, 08:35:54 AM »
Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Ridiculous people on this site sometimes. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2014, 08:40:02 AM »
Ridiculous people on this site sometimes. 

I wouldn't do it because I'm not that kind of fella.  I've decided not to reply to pms myself.  People take conversations from pm and bring them to the board.   And RRkore, for verification I will only say I hope you and your wife(chanisa?) had as much fun in Thailand as it looks like you did.
A

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2014, 09:32:33 AM »
Charles Bronson would know how to solve this little 'protestor problem'.