Author Topic: Semorelin/ghrp2  (Read 6118 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Semorelin/ghrp2
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2015, 08:08:38 PM »
I think I currently look as good on gear but no bloating.  I think so far it's given me the same gains of hg anavar at 50 mg for 8 weeks.  Curious as to see what the next month or so will yield.   I'll keep u posted
you are gay.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2015, 09:07:43 PM »
I think I currently look as good on gear but no bloating.  I think so far it's given me the same gains of hg anavar at 50 mg for 8 weeks.  Curious as to see what the next month or so will yield.   I'll keep u posted

yeah
btw you will want it so that you increase local igf-1, not systemic. Systemic IGF-1 does not build muscle.
So grouping the injections around the workout window would give best results in theory. If you train at 5pm you could do 4pm, 7pm and 10pm

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2015, 01:59:29 AM »
Here's my results so far, I've been on it for 2 months now (sermorelin plus ghrp 2, plus Dhea and injectable glutamine arginine carnitine).

I was very skeptic.   I'm usually 219 pounds off gear and I usually do test deca cycles and get up to around 236 pounds.  My last cycle ended in October.  I started the sermorelin in mid December and I'm shocked my weight is 236.  The only weird thing is that my muscles arent as pumped as when I'm on gear, nor am I nearly as strong.  I don't think it's fat cause I don't notice gaining any fat and my waist is the same.  I'm going to do it for another month or two to see the full results...

water retention - i put on around 8-12 lbs of water on peps