Author Topic: When New York City Police Walk Off the Job  (Read 4028 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: When New York City Police Walk Off the Job
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2015, 03:22:49 PM »
garner certainly played a role in his death, thats not to say he deserved to die you fuckwit. ::) you see what I mean skip?

I think sometimes - on any side - our meanings get confused.  We should all be able to agree that we don't want to see dead cops or dead civilians.  That's for a fringe group of jackasses.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2015, 03:37:19 PM »

I think sometimes - on any side - our meanings get confused.  We should all be able to agree that we don't want to see dead cops or dead civilians.  That's for a fringe group of jackasses.

I read on getbig that liberals masturbate over funeral footage when cops are killed.  Only the brave willpower of heroic back-turning at said funerals is enough to turn them flaccid. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2015, 04:37:21 PM »
::) You are such a pathetic liar. You were clearly talking about  and trying to make it seem as if something that never happened actually happened. Just like I said earlier in this thread... just like you do all the time... backtrack and pretend I'm twisting your words.
skip himself made a similar comment, ask him if you dont believe me moron

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2015, 04:38:18 PM »

agreed, and we should refrain from emotionally putting words in others mouths.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2015, 04:57:03 PM »
skip himself made a similar comment, ask him if you dont believe me moron

I didn't see anything like that posted by him, but if he says that's the case...
Even if it is, it definitely is not common  as you tried to present it. Just today"

Me:The killings had nothing to do with anything DiBlasio has said or done.

Dos Equis:Of course they did.  That's why the cops are protesting.  He ran on an anti-cop platform, falsely blamed Garner's death on centuries of racism, and told the world that he feeds his son the lie that he should be afraid of the police.  All of that helped create a toxic atmosphere and all but invited people to disobey and disrespect law enforcement.

But, I'm sure you agree. DiBlasio played a part in those officers' deaths.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2015, 04:59:19 PM »
I didn't see anything like that posted by him, but if he says that's the case...
Even if it is, it definitely is not common  as you tried to present it. Just today"

Me:The killings had nothing to do with anything DiBlasio has said or done.

Dos Equis:Of course they did.  That's why the cops are protesting.  He ran on an anti-cop platform, falsely blamed Garner's death on centuries of racism, and told the world that he feeds his son the lie that he should be afraid of the police.  All of that helped create a toxic atmosphere and all but invited people to disobey and disrespect law enforcement.

But, I'm sure you agree. DiBlasio played a part in those officers' deaths.
what the fuck are you talking about? I am not beachbum you fuckwit....

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2015, 05:05:54 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about? I am not beachbum you fuckwit....

In the post that kicked this off, Skip said that anyone for police reform is accused of supporting cop killing and you claimed it was the other way around. Then you claimed that the opposite was true and that EVERYONE who had posted views like Skip had said something that pretty much no one has said. Then within hours of you posting that, Dos posts exactly what was in the original post.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2015, 05:19:00 PM »
In the post that kicked this off, Skip said that anyone for police reform is accused of supporting cop killing and you claimed it was the other way around. Then you claimed that the opposite was true and that EVERYONE who had posted views like Skip had said something that pretty much no one has said. Then within hours of you posting that, Dos posts exactly what was in the original post.
::) are you serious?

do you just fucking make up random shit in your head?

beach isnt saying that de blasio supports cop killing you fucknut, he is saying that he feels that he is partially to blame for the murders...COMPLETELY DEIFFERENT THINGS!!!!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2015, 05:37:46 PM »
::) are you serious?

do you just fucking make up random shit in your head?

beach isnt saying that de blasio supports cop killing you fucknut, he is saying that he feels that he is partially to blame for the murders...COMPLETELY DEIFFERENT THINGS!!!!

::)  Which is absolutely asinine!! He had absolutely nothing to do with influencing those killings. But of course, to you, that is a reasonable statement.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2015, 05:45:05 PM »
::)  Which is absolutely asinine!! He had absolutely nothing to do with influencing those killings. But of course, to you, that is a reasonable statement.
and thats fine for you to think that, I havent made comment on the subject one way or the other.

but you just tried to pass off as beach saying de blasio supports cop killing is absolutly fucking false.

YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN SKIP???

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2015, 05:55:10 PM »
and thats fine for you to think that, I havent made comment on the subject one way or the other.

but you just tried to pass off as beach saying de blasio supports cop killing is absolutly fucking false.

YOU SEE WHAT I MEAN SKIP???
No, I didn't. You paraphrased comments that don't even exist. I posted the exact in it's entirety.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2015, 06:04:04 PM »
LMFAO yea you just said that beach said exactly what was in the original post by skip...that anyone for police reform is accused of supporting cop killing.

seriously dude, are you a strawman gimmick?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2015, 06:11:23 PM »
LMFAO yea you just said that beach said exactly what was in the original post by skip...that anyone for police reform is accused of supporting cop killing.

seriously dude, are you a strawman gimmick?

You're just a dummy. I posted the quote in it's entirety. I can't even sink to your level here.