Author Topic: De Blasio reappoints judge who freed men who threatened cops  (Read 2637 times)

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
Re: De Blasio reappoints judge who freed men who threatened cops
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2015, 07:28:41 AM »
police and armed forces only exist to protect the riches, the powerful, from the poor.

Not according to The Ugly.  Stop being a crazy!
Ψ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2015, 07:33:15 AM »
They do their job, then get executed because their piece of shit mayor demonizes them publicly beforehand. Blood on his hands, the fuck. He's the one who should've been executed.

I ain't missing shit, agitator.

cops were in danger long before the mayor did his drama stuff.

cops have been unpopular for quite some time because they abuse people and lie on reports regularly with zero punishment.  And the good cops cover for bad cops.

Anyone blaming the weak ass liberal mayor for the local and national disgust with cops, they're looking for a scapegoat.  The mayor didn't tell 2 cops to frame a sleeping man for a hit-and-run.  The mayor didn't shoot that one dude 41 times for grabbing a wallet.  The mayor didn't rough up an Ellen youtube dancer for breaking no laws.

the mayor is a convenient scapegoat, he's a lib piece of shit, I get that.   BUT the NYPD being viewed as lying, trigger happy cops that cover for each other?  Oh, they earned that all my themselves.  :(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2015, 10:47:54 PM »
cops were in danger long before the mayor did his drama stuff.

cops have been unpopular for quite some time because they abuse people and lie on reports regularly with zero punishment.  And the good cops cover for bad cops.

Anyone blaming the weak ass liberal mayor for the local and national disgust with cops, they're looking for a scapegoat.  The mayor didn't tell 2 cops to frame a sleeping man for a hit-and-run.  The mayor didn't shoot that one dude 41 times for grabbing a wallet.  The mayor didn't rough up an Ellen youtube dancer for breaking no laws.

the mayor is a convenient scapegoat, he's a lib piece of shit, I get that.   BUT the NYPD being viewed as lying, trigger happy cops that cover for each other?  Oh, they earned that all my themselves.  :(

I've lost interest in the cop threads, but this is silly. Two cops recently executed so all are on edge right now, this dude sneaks up behind dancing like a nutjob, and you think they overreacted?

Were they supposed to know about Ellen's Dance Challenge, or do you think maybe this kook picked a bad time to act a fool? And he was hardly "roughed up," Rob. Stick with the more controversial incidents.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2015, 03:13:17 AM »
New story on nbc news.  Sleepy cop shoots sleeping wife in back accidentally.   Police chief in small town.  National story.  Will he be charged?