Author Topic: Breaking Olympia - The Phil Heath Story - Premiere  (Read 3892 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Re: Breaking Olympia - The Phil Heath Story - Premiere
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2024, 02:43:46 AM »
???

He wasn’t as big in 2020 as he was in his first Mr O but palumboism or a blown out gut, I just don’t see it.

This is one picture where it’s a side chest post taken from the completely wrong angle as opposed to numerous pics of his blown-out gut and blocky obliques.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2024, 04:07:49 AM »
This is one picture where it’s a side chest post taken from the completely wrong angle as opposed to numerous pics of his blown-out gut and blocky obliques.

I posted that photo for the detail on Phil’s arms in order to demonstrate that Phil doesn’t have the limb atrophy that’s characteristic of palumboism.  Regarding his gut, sure it’s been blowed out since 2016 when he had that umbilical hernia.  It looks terrible in some poses but he can hide it effectively in all the other poses.

Here’s some more pictures from 2020 .. I think this midsection can be overcome provided everything else is on point.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2024, 04:20:07 AM »
I posted that photo for the detail on Phil’s arms in order to demonstrate that Phil doesn’t have the limb atrophy that’s characteristic of palumboism.  Regarding his gut, sure it’s been blowed out since 2016 when he had that umbilical hernia.  It looks terrible in some poses but he can hide it effectively in all the other poses.

Here’s some more pictures from 2020 .. I think this midsection can be overcome provided everything else is on point.

His arms are still great. It’s just that turtle shell belly that throws everything off. Where are his lower abs? Looks like Mikaila Soto’s abs after she had her vagina removed. Combine all of this with 4 noncompetitive years in your 40s as a bodybuilder, and he’s totally not winning or even top 3 unless it’s a “Gift”.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2024, 04:23:23 AM »
Joe Roark found evidence that Al Beckles was lying about his age by 10 years(was 10 years younger than he claimed).

Did Joe go and harass Al's family over it??

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2024, 01:26:17 PM »
Disgusting piglet should just put on a dress and a Be-0nce' blonde wig and pretend to be his own "sperminally ill girlfriend".   Disgusting little midgie that he is.

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2024, 03:39:13 PM »
His arms are still great. It’s just that turtle shell belly that throws everything off. Where are his lower abs? Looks like Mikaila Soto’s abs after she had her vagina removed. Combine all of this with 4 noncompetitive years in your 40s as a bodybuilder, and he’s totally not winning or even top 3 unless it’s a “Gift”.

Excellent analysis.  I would say his arms always overpowered his chest in the most muscular and it looks stupid, and I wouldn't be shocked if he's getting old man clavicular pec wasting at this point and his MM will look worse than it did in his prime.  The other midgets already surpassed Heath in the ability to suck in their guts/keep their waistlines down anyways.  I'd actually love to see Heath's meltdown if even ends up out of the top 6.  Might hit Mentzer level, drinking the sickening pissening and whatnot.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2024, 03:42:20 PM »
Excellent analysis.  I would say his arms always overpowered his chest in the most muscular and it looks stupid, and I wouldn't be shocked if he's getting old man clavicular pec wasting at this point and his MM will look worse than it did in his prime.  The other midgets already surpassed Heath in the ability to suck in their guts/keep their waistlines down anyways.  I'd actually love to see Heath's meltdown if even ends up out of the top 6.  Might hit Mentzer level, drinking the sickening pissening and whatnot.

Heath ain’t the brightest bulb. He thinks the Rock’s physique can be achieved naturally. He’s a fucking dunce.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2024, 04:15:13 PM »
I once heard the rumor that Phil could hide 6 stolen NFLer's bracelets in his ass crack. I don't know if that's true, but it's more impressive than winning the Olympia in my opinion.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2024, 04:31:51 PM »
Why? Why? Why did this film have to be created? Why do we need to make a video to honor the man responsible for the demise and destruction of modern day bodybuilding? There was no reason to make this disaster of a film. Not a single person ever anywhere requested this hunk of junk. Who actually is looking forward to this thing? There is not a single solitary soul anywhere counting down any minutes and days as they wait for this film to premiere. A true utter waste of money. Any investor who funded this worthless thing will absolutely lose any money they invested.
Phil is like nails on chalkboard. I met him once. He was arrogant, condescending, and reeked like sewage and tuna fish. Anything he touches or is involved with turns to garbage. He’s like a storm cloud that is always ready to cause havoc and misery.
His failed trading card endeavor, his failed marriage, leaving his wife during cancer if I recall correctly, insulting Arnold, the braclet theft debacle, rambling on about basketball and how he’s the greatest since Jordan, his dumb Asian restaurant rice bowl teriyaki samurai or whatever it was, his dumb bird chest and narrow clavicles, his drooling as he speaks, his blank confused stare, and  now this worthless video.
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 14, 2024, 05:53:31 PM »
He drools when he speaks?