Author Topic: Update *GUNMEN DEAD* in Paris Terror Attack  (Read 80080 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Paris Terror Attack-12 Dead, Masked Gunmen on the run.
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2015, 06:42:25 AM »
Meanwhile in California:
Mike doesn't give a shit about a couple of dead civilians overseas. Mike is busy wondering if his arms are big enough to match his torso. Does Mike spot a grey hair on his temples?

lol!

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Paris-12 Dead as Gun Men Open Fire in Office
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2015, 06:44:46 AM »

so as an average french, i'm desperate, and no politic is going to save us, because everything is decided by european union.
and european union is a liberal free masonry entity.

Im a cop so i'm more aware of reality.
12 dead in Paris and our politics are calling us to moderation, because these 12 dead are not because of islam, but because of terrorism...

Jon, do you think this will strengthen Le Pen even more? do you feel a right wing party like this will fix things?
S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2015, 06:49:36 AM »
Europe is broken. 

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2015, 06:50:22 AM »
I'm calling it a false flag designed to keep France engaged in the USSA's war on terror.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2015, 06:52:06 AM »
Zoot alors! Pretty sure the French will respond in a calm and rational fashion. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2015, 06:58:54 AM »
Don't know who is more despicable.
The Islamic radicals or the left who allow and even support hordes of Islamic migrants to flood into Europe.

The Leftists are a corrosive danger to their own nations and need to be removed by any means necessary

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2015, 07:03:31 AM »
Europe is broken. 

Not true, America is much worse.

I watched this documentary about America called The Texas Chainsaw Massacre....Americans live in derelict run down houses, tie then bash people with hammers including pretty girls with torn clothes revealing nice smooth flesh, and wear creepy leather masks whilst chasing lorries with chainsaws.
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2015, 07:05:49 AM »

They'll dwell on it tonight over a glass of Sauvignon Blanc
S

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2015, 07:07:15 AM »
The people will cry out to put a stop to this

Their leftist-globalist politicians will call them all RACISTS!!! and keep the 3rd world immigration flood gates open.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 07, 2015, 07:08:36 AM »
The multi cultural Eurotards are seeing only the beginning. Most now live with their parents, do not marry and have no kids. Meanwhile the hoards out of the Middle East and Africa are having litters of 6-8. DO THE MATH. The pagan Louvre Museum , Eifel Tower, Notre Dam, Vatican and Roman Coliseum will all fall under Islamic bulldozers in less than 100 years. Their daughters will have their clits and labia removed and become sex slaves to the true believers. All non conforming men will be decapitated.

Are we having fun yet? WAKE THE FUCK UP.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 07, 2015, 07:12:35 AM »

Time to get back to the basics.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #61 on: January 07, 2015, 07:14:49 AM »
This is a USA made menace in the end.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2015, 07:15:09 AM »
I know the pussy non patriotic reputation of french.

But during my 8 hours work shift i'm more a soldier protecting my country than a cop "to serve and protect".
And i know a lot of co worker like me.

Problem are our politician.
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 07, 2015, 07:18:11 AM »
Jon, do you think this will strengthen Le Pen even more? do you feel a right wing party like this will fix things?

Marine lepen don"t have "the shoulder" to lead France.
And France is doomed, economy is destroyed, our "welfare state" is a total failure, immigration and delinquence out of control.
Believe me in some place i"m not in France. All i see is arab with beard and djellaba, hijab, african women single mother of 4 children with french identity card, barely speaking french, group of rom invading hospital for free care etc etc
asstropin

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2015, 07:18:56 AM »
The multi cultural Eurotards are seeing only the beginning. Most now live with their parents, do not marry and have no kids. Meanwhile the hoards out of the Middle East and Africa are having litters of 6-8. DO THE MATH. The pagan Louvre Museum , Eifel Tower, Notre Dam, Vatican and Roman Coliseum will all fall under Islamic bulldozers in less than 100 years. Their daughters will have their clits and labia removed and become sex slaves to the true believers. All non conforming men will be decapitated.

you're right.
asstropin

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2015, 07:24:05 AM »
Marine lepen don"t have "the shoulder" to lead France.
And France is doomed, economy is destroyed, our "welfare state" is a total failure, immigration and delinquence out of control.
Believe me in some place i"m not in France. All i see is arab with beard and djellaba, hijab, african women single mother of 4 children with french identity card, barely speaking french, group of rom invading hospital for free care etc etc

Might be time to consider a move...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2015, 07:25:13 AM »
They'll dwell on it tonight over a glass of Sauvignon Blanc
Well, Hollande's numbers are in the toilet so he's got to do something drastic. Maybe, not visit his mistress today?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2015, 07:25:25 AM »
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/552832302158315522

Post explaining how they kidnapped a worker and her daughter to gain access to the news building.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2015, 07:25:37 AM »

HAHAHA.  Do you also own a bunker with a long and short wave radio?  You're a fucking nut.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2015, 07:29:23 AM »

HAHAHA.  Do you also own a bunker with a long and short wave radio?  You're a fucking nut.

you are fucking nuts man.
asstropin

THE ARS

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2015, 07:32:35 AM »
Damn this workplace violence.

When will it end?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2015, 07:35:18 AM »
Video of them killing Policeman. This is hard to watch...poor police man: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bc6_1420632668

:-\

He lifted his head clearly pleading for his life and like nothing he put one in his head.

Religion of peace.....now where's Merkel calling peaceful protesters racist?

S

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2015, 07:37:04 AM »
I'm from france. I left mostly cause i was living in the shittiest suburbs of paris full of muslims and i knew it would never improve.

These journalists were lefties who helped mass immigration and islamization of the country for decades. Not going to shed a tear for them. These muslims actually shot people who protected them. You d think they shot themselves in the foot, considering muslims in europe have nothing to do to win; just be patient, and outnumber the whiteys with superior birth rates, but in fact, it wont change much, french will just cower in fear even more and spread their asscheeks open even more.

In three weeks from now it will be forgotten.

And muslims in france and europe will take over, simply because they breed more and are outnumbering the white atheists.

Most europeans will temper the whole thing and play it down saying it was "extremists who dont represent the muslim communities of europe".

ANd meanwhile, they ll keep getting replaced by birth rates.

In the next weeks you will see more leftist atheists walk hand in hand with muslims for ...peace.

Europe is doomed, and they will painfully disapear.
They asked for it, they got it.

Believe me, it wont change anything, as spectacular as it seems. There wont be any awakening.

BTW the policeman is an arab named hamed. This will help peaceniks argumenting that it's not islam which is a problem or the millions of muslims immigrants alreadyin europe, but only some "extremists". In the end again, white people dont reproduce enough so...they re toast all the same.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2015, 07:45:44 AM »

The western streets and cities and lifestyle in Europe for these animals is like taking a mad pitbull to a kitten hospital and letting him roam free.

The way these guys handle the guns and kill so leisurely they seem like hardened battle islamists, likely ISIS fighters back home. 
S

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2015, 07:47:25 AM »

What he said was a true representation of the direction europe is heading. But by all means go ahead and keep your head in the sand and laugh and continue spreading your butt cheeks for the Leftists.