Author Topic: Cody Montgomery 3-Time Teen and Collegiate Champ joins Blackstone Labs & Prime Nutrition  (Read 12089 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Is he moving to Boca too?  You could put them all in a  house and have a reality show.
They really need to fuck off with that pointing shit. Pose for a normal picture you phaggots.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Id pay money to see a jacked BBer post a pic where he is standing like a normal person, no pointing, no half turned to side, bullshit. Wonder why these goons all strike that same pose. Its beyond silly. Same shit as girls holding their hip thinking it makes their fat arm look small

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
They need to save their sponsorship money and promote a $100,000 transformation challenge.  Best part is they get to keep the before and afters for their promos.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
The problem is, they are paying the mediocre ones. Now, if they picked up some obscure Chinese bodybuilder with freaky proportions, and you watch the dude grow, then I could see it.

I agree! Maybe they can pick up that Korean bber from musclemania, more of a international marketing like Hide, and Hide doesn't exactly have the greatest physique but he brings money

Better than another run of the mill white dude

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Aaron goes out in public like that? "Work fucking harder"? Man this sub culture is pure bafoonery.

Look at me! No dont look at me!

Can't blame em, not like he was going to be a chemical engineer or a even a marketing director in finance  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
I agree! Maybe they can pick up that Korean bber from musclemania, more of a international marketing like Hide, and Hide doesn't exactly have the greatest physique but he brings money

Better than another run of the mill white dude
agreed
Stupid choice
What else do u expect from this bozo
w

6 Reps

• Getbig IV
This looks like a hotel suite he's in.  Blackstone and Prime must have paid pretty damn good.

adamhatfield99

This looks like a hotel suite he's in.  Blackstone and Prime must have paid pretty damn good.

Context?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
If his parents did not appreciate this sport and didn't support it in his teen national days this tells us that they knew what was going on (injections) and didn't approve of that lifestyle...Seems like they see him making some money and having a successful career so far, and have decided to step foot in the reality of the sport and accepted it. Good for them.

nonethless, if in the near future he does not perform well he will be dropped...Just like Clark will be soon...Him getting destroyed in the upcoming 212's will be the beginning of it....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Hey pj! As always good to hear from you... Few questions:

Who supplies his STEROIDS and HGH?

You are setting him up, aren't you? ;D

8)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist

Hahahahaha...

That's not a Hotel.

Must pay well to sell snake oil to little kids who look up to you.

8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
lol @ FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Hahahahaha...

That's not a Hotel.

Must pay well to sell (very under dosed per anabolicminds users) snake oil to little kids who look up to you.

8)

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
lol @ FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
We certainly wouldn't want any anticipation to possibly present itself.