Author Topic: Obama to float the idea of more "free shit" at the state of the union  (Read 5100 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Obama to float the idea of more "free shit" at the state of the union
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2015, 04:17:43 PM »
LOL - Obama is borrowing another idea from a Republican

http://chronicle.com/article/Tennessee-Governor-Proposes/144399/
not quite this was instituted at the state level, not the federal level. The Tennessee reps already said it should be a state level program...

so not quite but nice try there ;)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2015, 04:32:32 PM »
not quite this was instituted at the state level, not the federal level. The Tennessee reps already said it should be a state level program...

so not quite but nice try there ;)

Jesus christ - you mean the governor of Tennessee didn't propose back in February of 2014 that the the federal government should create a plan to offer free community college education

Is that what I said in my post or is it  just your retarded brain who interpreted it that way?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2015, 07:43:01 PM »
Jesus christ - you mean the governor of Tennessee didn't propose back in February of 2014 that the the federal government should create a plan to offer free community college education

Is that what I said in my post or is it  just your retarded brain who interpreted it that way?

you realize youre wasting your time debating someone who NEVER EVER admits he's wrong and NEVER EVER concedes that someone else might actually have a point...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 12, 2015, 07:50:55 PM »

what you implied was a rep idea and therefor reps should be for this but what you intentionally side stepped was the fact that this is and was always meant to be a state program...

you do understand the difference between a state program and federal program even if they look very similar correct?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2015, 08:09:56 PM »
what you implied was a rep idea and therefor reps should be for this but what you intentionally side stepped was the fact that this is and was always meant to be a state program...

you do understand the difference between a state program and federal program even if they look very similar correct?

really?

is and always was meant to be a state program?

says who and how does that change the fact that Obama borrowed this idea from a Republican Governor (sound familiar)?