Author Topic: Mental disease  (Read 5411 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Mental disease
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2015, 09:47:51 AM »
What does the philosopher inside you think of this?

Easy.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2015, 09:51:53 AM »
Carpet bombing. Hard to imagine they did that before 'smart' bombing.  :-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2015, 09:54:36 AM »
Carpet bombing. Hard to imagine they did that before 'smart' bombing.  :-\

More demoralizing. Rattles their will. Ask Dan Rather.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2015, 09:56:20 AM »
Religion is a virus of the mind, an abstention of critical thinking, and the opiate of the masses.

Education, coupled with sanctioned breeding, is the only solution to the world's problems.

Unfortunately, the PC brigade have been winning the war of media noise of late. The good news is: the dumb religious folk are fucking things up to the point where liberal leaning people are starting to see the merit in practical (not final) solutions.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2015, 10:16:02 AM »
Religion is a virus of the mind, an abstention of critical thinking, and the opiate of the masses.

Education, coupled with sanctioned breeding, is the only solution to the world's problems.

Unfortunately, the PC brigade have been winning the war of media noise of late. The good news is: the dumb religious folk are fucking things up to the point where liberal leaning people are starting to see the merit in practical (not final) solutions.

This.

Also the reason why educated conservatives are more likely to vote liberal now. How the republican guard has not put in plans to counter this is beyond craZy. They still align themselves with evangelical no-nothings

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2015, 10:16:54 AM »
yes a bunch a retards

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2015, 10:18:10 AM »
More demoralizing. Rattles their will. Ask Dan Rather.
And, yet, didn't win Vietnam, or Iraq.  ;)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2015, 10:44:13 AM »
And, yet, didn't win Vietnam, or Iraq.  ;)

Didn't use 'em in Iraq, but you're right about Nam. Not sure bombs alone can do that, though. Except these, of course.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2015, 12:26:18 PM »
What's incredible is every year during the Haaj you always hear stories of how many people died over there or were trampled or if there was a fire in the tents and  camps where people who can't afford hotels sleep... My parents went... And at that very event in the picture my mom passed out from heat exhaustion (you have to go around the kaaba - black structure- 7 times) and my dad had to carry her over his shoulder and out of that crowd... And its considered a huge blessing for you to be right in the center and touch the black bricks of that structure so people are struggling to get to the center.

Here is the part where I laughed so hard when my dad told me about the experience, there is one step in the haaj where you have to go and collect 70 pebbles from the ground and throw them at these pillars that represent the devil as if you are stoning the devil (this is actually the part where many people get trampled and die)... So when my dad got there he was like "ugh I have to go pick up 70 pebbles" because you have to like show your devotion by suffering and picking them all up yourself... Then this guy comes up to him and goes "we are doing this new thing now where you can pay me $200 and I'll go collect the 70 pebbles for you and all you have to do is throw them" my dad was like "do I still get credit with god?  Since I'm not suffering and collecting myself"  and the guy came up with some bs explanation why its ok and my dad being the ever so savvy business man was like, "I don't have time for this shit... Here is $400 go get me and my wife 140 pebbles and let's move on with this" .... Even at the holiest place for Muslims you still have people bending the rules..... Maybe its done more for the elderly who can't get their own pebbles.... But its just turned into a business now.

Whatever makes you happy...... If you feel closer to god there then more power to you.  But Needless to say, I shall not be going.  

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2015, 12:36:39 PM »
Big Ach is my favorite Muslim

Core

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2015, 12:45:51 PM »
I think our predator drones need to carry out some air strikes here, and have them broadcast live on CNN.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2015, 12:50:59 PM »
Big Ach is my favorite Muslim

Its a tough being an Arab these days.... Lol

I seriously have Arab friends who have changed their names to things like "John or Tom" to better fit in....

Edit:  noooo not to fit in and be shady.... But not to be haggled by stereotypes!

scottt

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2015, 01:31:52 PM »
The black cube is used in Saturn worship or Satan worship it is an occult symbol.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2015, 04:48:31 PM »
The black cube is used in Saturn worship or Satan worship it is an occult symbol.

What is it supposed to symbolize and why?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2015, 05:15:08 PM »
What's incredible is every year during the Haaj you always hear stories of how many people died over there or were trampled or if there was a fire in the tents and  camps where people who can't afford hotels sleep... My parents went... And at that very event in the picture my mom passed out from heat exhaustion (you have to go around the kaaba - black structure- 7 times) and my dad had to carry her over his shoulder and out of that crowd... And its considered a huge blessing for you to be right in the center and touch the black bricks of that structure so people are struggling to get to the center.

Here is the part where I laughed so hard when my dad told me about the experience, there is one step in the haaj where you have to go and collect 70 pebbles from the ground and throw them at these pillars that represent the devil as if you are stoning the devil (this is actually the part where many people get trampled and die)... So when my dad got there he was like "ugh I have to go pick up 70 pebbles" because you have to like show your devotion by suffering and picking them all up yourself... Then this guy comes up to him and goes "we are doing this new thing now where you can pay me $200 and I'll go collect the 70 pebbles for you and all you have to do is throw them" my dad was like "do I still get credit with god?  Since I'm not suffering and collecting myself"  and the guy came up with some bs explanation why its ok and my dad being the ever so savvy business man was like, "I don't have time for this shit... Here is $400 go get me and my wife 140 pebbles and let's move on with this" .... Even at the holiest place for Muslims you still have people bending the rules..... Maybe its done more for the elderly who can't get their own pebbles.... But its just turned into a business now.

Whatever makes you happy...... If you feel closer to god there then more power to you.  But Needless to say, I shall not be going.  

Happens with all religions. The reason Jews are seen as good with money though out history is because it was illegal for Christians to charge interest on money.  So, they fix the problem, borrow from the Jew and let him take the punishment for the sin.  People will do anything to justify an action as to not feel like a dick.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2015, 12:49:21 AM »
People have been killed for things like this. Not a threat. Im not Muslim. Im just stating a fact.

nah...few gunsmen will be raiding caliber fitness' office at most
T

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2015, 04:36:12 AM »
Didn't use 'em in Iraq, but you're right about Nam. Not sure bombs alone can do that, though. Except these, of course.

Nice Nazi creation  :)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2015, 06:44:52 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2015, 07:17:19 AM »
Some good observations in this thread.
If getbiggers would rule, the world out there would be less toxic.