Author Topic: Somebody still has to do labtests for individuals somebody else like SRCS.  (Read 920 times)

whitewidow

I know SRCS used to be are go to place in Utah and just costed 100$ I want to get some gear tested and just shut people up,plus I think it is important we all have a place to get our gear tested. There has to be another place like SRCS out there! for just 100% SRCS would tell you the exact amount of Test cyp each ml had in it! same with tablets the tablets would test out right on the dot some were right on the money and some were underdosed.

I'm so sick of everybody being so worried about gear they won;t take risks on it. All these questions can and should be solved with just 100$.  anybody know a real(legit) company testing medications?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Somebody still has to do labtests for individuals somebody else like SRCS.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 08:16:01 PM »
If one existed, primo and anavar would suddenly disappear from the majority of source lists.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 10:21:47 PM »
If one existed, primo and anavar would suddenly disappear from the majority of source lists.

LOl probably more products then just those two. I have a good idea my primo is legit and I have not bought any Anavar but I can get legit Anavar. Everything is really expensive though. There still are compounding pharmacys and one lab that sells legit Anavar and primo just crazy expensive.

This is besides the point somebody has to know a place that tests steroids! fucking ecstasy users have dance safe to test their X pills and we have jack shit???

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 12:38:38 AM »
just sent a package with a label "STEROIDS" to some address in wales  :D

http://www.wedinos.org/

inb4 it gets through customs