Author Topic: Bullshit or not?  (Read 15795 times)

mazrim

• Getbig V
Re: Bullshit or not?
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2015, 10:31:01 AM »
Haha my friend used to make some for me.
At first the tren cough was normal, than after a while i kind of got allergic to the struff and the tren cough became more and more intense.

Until 1 shot i started coughing for 15-20 mins, my tongue was burning and so were my eyes.
Felt bad for the whole day i tought i was going to die. Never took tren ace again
Yep, I've always got cough from tren ace. Never TE. Starting back up with more ace again after running mostly TE for over a year now so will see how it goes

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2015, 10:41:06 AM »
no offense, but gear use in powerlifting is even more extreme than in bodybuilding...
not sure about olympic lifting, but to me thats all the same lol
theyre probably also juiced to the gills, even if they dont look like it and oly lifting is much more technique than anything else

Actually, that is exactly what I'm saying. I don't get the point of taking anything to that extreme but on the other hand, as a spectactor of sports, I wouldn't want to see ordinary performances either....

In my experience, having trained with oly lifters all my life, gear use doesn't seem as rampant because, as you've said, it is really technical. But you won't make it past most of your regional competition totally clean that is for sure, except for the genetically gifted.

Some look like shit I agree especially in the higher weight class. In the lower weight class, being as muscular as you can without having too much fat will help a lot (leverage can only add so much to your lifts).

I really didn't want to derail the thread so I'm really sorry... Is it bullshit? Maybe, but seeing the attention that guy has got in the last couple of months by being very honnest about his gear use, I think he is sincere. To me, that is retarded, balance is where life is...

I'm out  :)

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2015, 11:51:50 AM »
U think this guy shooting 8ccs a day and popping half a gram of methylated steroids as well a day?. I know if I take 50mgs of just superdrol after just a week I can barely hold my eyes open on the drive home from work mayb I'm Just a pussy

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2015, 11:57:58 AM »
U think this guy shooting 8ccs a day and popping half a gram of methylated steroids as well a day?. I know if I take 50mgs of just superdrol after just a week I can barely hold my eyes open on the drive home from work mayb I'm Just a pussy
superdrol is about ten times as harsh as other methyls so thats probably how he feels^^

in all honesty 10mg superdrol is probably comparable to 50mg dbol in terms of toxicity (and effectiveness)

its not about mgs but about the compounds

take 10mg methyl tren and youre fucked after 2 weeks
take 10mg dbol and you can run that for 20 years without any issues

hes constantly scared about "getting toxic" too so hell cut the orals out if he feels like shit

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2015, 01:23:38 PM »
hard to believe but it all is possible too bad he won't ever b anything in the sport speaking so openly about this shit is frowned upon. Jay cutler got swole from cell tech

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2015, 07:26:47 PM »
I've never seen a powerlifter report more than 9g of AAS including orals.
The most extreme I've seen was:

3500mg test
700mg npp
1600mg masteron
700mg tren
200mg dbol/day
200mg anadrol/ day

He squats 4x his body weight in just knee wraps

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2015, 07:30:55 PM »
I've never seen a powerlifter report more than 9g of AAS including orals.
The most extreme I've seen was:

3500mg test
700mg npp
1600mg masteron
700mg tren
200mg dbol/day
200mg anadrol/ day

He squats 4x his body weight in just knee wraps

400mg of orals a day? How the hell does he eat???
Why use masteron for a powerlifter?
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2015, 12:42:03 AM »

400mg of orals a day? How the hell does he eat???
Why use masteron for a powerlifter?
some people claim huge strength gains from mast
i never noticed shit from it